Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,938 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Senseless Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Senseless Thread (1431 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless / The Senseless Girls / The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Senseless Thread by AlexCk: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
she is the desperate one, uploading my picture everywhere angry what i will do to her lipsrsealed

Oh, well,
Just like it go, ma'am

It's not worth it wink
Re: The Senseless Thread by iamDaisy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
AlexCk:

Oh, well,
Just like it go, ma'am

It's not worth it wink
dearie she is not my mate, i will put her in her place
Re: The Senseless Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't bother dear, its fūcked up.
Fûcked beyond repair.

I'm outta here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Senseless Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jay-Z grin

Re: The Senseless Thread by AlexCk: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
dearie she is not my mate, i will put her in her place

Lol, but truth is, we literally don't know our mates here tho, we just assume everyone is cool n matured enough.

Anyways, good luck on the "putting her in her place" thingy, but it'll be cooler to ignore tho tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating / Another NYSC Member Has Just Died (photos) / Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.