Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 (11871 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by omolorlarh: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Don't have my nysc cert yet but would be rounding up next month. Pls what do i do?
nysc ID card
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by dorothy0324: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
I got this message last night.... Thank you for applying to the Entry-level Training program, we appreciate your interest in our organization and success.

We had an extremely competitive pool of candidates and though your qualifications are impressive, we regret to inform you that shocked we will not be moving forward with your application.

We greatly appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you the best of luck with your job search.

....... I was confused because I have a bsc & msc degree (excellent grades) + almost done with ACCA ,I'm less than 24years and done with nysc but yet I wasn't shortlisted because they had an extremely "competitive pool"... what do you guys think?, I don't even think masters or any professional qualification was a must or was it?
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Tboy243: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
dorothy0324:
I got this message last night.... Thank you for applying to the Entry-level Training program, we appreciate your interest in our organization and success.

We had an extremely competitive pool of candidates and though your qualifications are impressive, we regret to inform you that shocked we will not be moving forward with your application.

We greatly appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you the best of luck with your job search.

....... I was confused because I have a bsc & msc degree (excellent grades) + almost done with ACCA ,I'm less than 24years and done with nysc but yet I wasn't shortlisted because they had an extremely "competitive pool"... what do you guys think?, I don't even think masters or any professional qualification was a must or was it?
I think you are over qualified for the job. They probably don't know how to tell you that's y they said your qualifications are impressive. May be the job dat is available is too small for someone that has your qualifications.
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by dorothy0324: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm possibly. It's all good anyway, thank you for replying. smiley
Tboy243:
I think you are over qualified for the job. They probably don't know how to tell you that's y they said your qualifications are impressive. May be the job dat is available is too small for someone that has your qualifications.
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by VampireeM(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please I dont have a valid means of identification like they listed above as per requirement and my test is scheduled for 15th Feb... will I be permitted to write the test without it?? Pls have any idea? Thanks
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Fraih(f): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Did anyone notice this?

Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by losgiddy: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Personal Assistant needed

- Must be done with Nysc & live within the Yaba/Surulere Axis (Because of proximity to work)

- CVS to losgiddy@gmail.com

-Appreciation for Art & photography is a plus

-MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel

CVS to losgiddy@gmail.com

www.losgiddy.com
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by omolorlarh: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
dorothy0324:

over qualification so you can't be recruited for entry level.some will even tell you not to include masters during recruitment
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by dorothy0324: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Yh I guess that was the reason cus I included the masters on my CV . Thanks .
omolorlarh:

over qualification so you can't be recruited for entry level.some will even tell you not to include masters during recruitment
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by aceebee: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please can someone help me out here, can we bring photocopy of these documents:
university degree certificate (s)
WAEC Certificate
Birth Certificate
NYSC Certificate

Or must it be original
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Don't have any of the above IDs except my NIM Slip.... Hope that would suffice.
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by omolorlarh: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2017
aceebee:
Please can someone help me out here, can we bring photocopy of these documents:
university degree certificate (s)
WAEC Certificate
Birth Certificate
NYSC Certificate

Or must it be original
if they asked for original then it is a must
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by omolorlarh: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2017
VampireeM:
Please I dont have a valid means of identification like they listed above as per requirement and my test is scheduled for 15th Feb... will I be permitted to write the test without it?? Pls have any idea? Thanks

you can get one at nimc before the test
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Joey40: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Pls i need urgent reply can i go to the test centre with my statement of result as i have not gone for the original result
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Vikhac(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls anyone with access bank past questions. Pls send to oyekuvictor@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by AlphaT1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
dublinvel:
Hello house !!
pls I need an international Passport to back up my date of Birth !
what are the requirements pls ??
How & where can I get it
At immigration office, u need state of origin, and a guarantor with atleast 27k
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by enigma39(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please guys, i don't have any of the required means of identification apart from the new NIN slip. do you think it'll be accepted?
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by omolorlarh: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Joey40:
Pls i need urgent reply can i go to the test centre with my statement of result as i have not gone for the original result
yes
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by omolorlarh: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Don't have any of the above IDs except my NIM Slip.... Hope that would suffice.
yea

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by PAnaceA7(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
lastkingsman:
We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the EntryLevel Training Program commencing on March 27, 2017. This is a 5 Stage process.You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:Date: 15th February, 2017Time: 8:30am – 12:00pmVenue: 5 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno way, Alagomeji, YabaPlease come along with the following:A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book,driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or nationalyouth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly thename and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, youwill NOT be permitted to take the test. .Original/Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)Original/Photocopy of your WAEC CertificateOriginal/Photocopy of your Birth Certificate...

Hello bro....please how do I get to this venue....am currently not in Lagos
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by PAnaceA7(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
omolorlarh:
yea
Gud evening...pls how do I locate the venue
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by maryjabeez: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
dorothy0324:
Yh I guess that was the reason cus I included the masters on my CV . Thanks .

Nah I don't think so, my brother has masters in architecture and he was invited today. He's not going; suffice to say what you study don't matter but for Access ur university "do" matter.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by dorothy0324: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2017
oh really, well i think if "university" was one of the criteria for selection then i should have been shortlisted. I have both degrees from a reputable university in UK. so I strongly do not believe it was part of their criteria.cheers! smiley
maryjabeez:

Nah I don't think so, my brother has masters in architecture and he was invited today. He's not going; suffice to say what you study don't matter but for Access ur university "do" matter.
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by dorothy0324: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol. By Gods grace i will get a good Job. Thanks for the advice. smiley
maryjabeez:
smiley ur case is critical den, cus u b hot cake na. Plus dey need u to open acct for dem. Firms r lookin for long term commitment as recruitment actually cost quite a lot. With ur qualification(s) u can port anytym, u r termed "high risk". Better luck wit odas. I tink u shld try auditing/ mgt consulting firms. U sef remove sm tins frm ur cv u dnt hav to put dem all. Always tailor ur cv to job requirement(s). Cheers!
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by quinn08(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Joey40:
Please where you able to use your statement of result?
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Joey40: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
quinn08:

Please where you able to use your statement of result?
for the test? yea. but eventually if you pass you'll be required to provide the cert. when are you scheduled for a test?
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by biomustry: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Joey40:

for the test? yea. but eventually if you pass you'll be required to provide the cert. when are you scheduled for a test?
My own na tomorrow morning, 8:15
I thought na spam, cos the email comes from their staff or something like that
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by Joey40: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
biomustry:

My own na tomorrow morning, 8:15
I thought na spam, cos the email comes from their staff or something like that
wao... didn't realize they are still calling for test.
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
more grace guys
Re: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 by vanvinci(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2017
I just got invited for the aptitude test today. For those who have written theirs, please what are we to expect?

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 / A Case Study Of A Job Seeker's Life / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Never Heard Back From The Interviewers/recruiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.