Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 (50532 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by NovusHomo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Will afonjas support igbo presidency? Obasanjo is merely speaking to justify rotation in ogun state. Even obasanjo will not support igbo presidency.. Meanwhile is this a confirmation that obasanjo will no be supporting buhari in 2019?

NO! Other Nigerians too will find it difficult to do. Question is: how do you hand over a country to a President who will break it apart? Now, you can go ahead and insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by bizhop01: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
FUNY, WORLD WILL COME TO AN END ON 2019
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by cocaineaddict(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
cheruv:

Correct guy....
But I think after Anioma state creation a plebiscite should be carried out to ascertain whether we'd like to be part of the SE...you know we've been cut off politically from the East since 1939
U de jonse angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Milonis:

This very Nigeria? It will be easier for the Panda to skip the rope than......well you know the rest cheesy

we are still a young nation according to international standards...
we still have a long way to go till we all toghether agree on a way...

i dont care if i am called nigerian or biafran..
i just want peace of mind...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by recievesense: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
ybalogs:
Anybody can support any tribe or person,doesn't amount to victory.

I know you a re northerner judging from ur previous posts
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
NovusHomo:

NO! Other Nigerians too will find it difficult to do. Question is: how do you hand over a country to a President who will break it apart? Now, you can go ahead and insult me.

thats it...
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
thedarksider:

we are still a young nation according to international standards...
we still have a long way to go till we all toghether agree on a way...

i dont care if i am called nigerian or biafran..
i just want peace of mind...

Bro, if this country is gonn' be called 'No Name Republic' it dosen't mean a thing to me so long as I can eat, enjoy freedom of expression and other rights.....i honestly don't care
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Milonis:

Bro, if this country is gonn' be called 'No Name Republic' it dosen't mean a thing to me so long as I can eat, enjoy freedom of expression and other rights.....i honestly don't care

thank you...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Zenlife: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Best if the suggested igbo president has never been in the corridors of political power.
A new breed, A patriot to the core, A fresh beginning.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
thedarksider:

thank you...

You blog? Just seen ur signature
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by OHCOMEON: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We all know that Igbos will choose to be led by an Efik in a free Biafra than to rule nigeria where even Angels from heaven can never suceed.

Anyway we yoruba muslims are watching...
My friend stop your lie. No Efik man wants to join you in your Biafra. Go and truely demarcate your Biafra boundary and see the support you will get to help you actualise your Biafra dream.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Zenlife:
Best if the suggested igbo president has never been in the corridors of political power.
A new breed, A patriot to the core, A fresh beginning.

Yeah someone who's not from the establishment (career politician).

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
The oracle has spoken.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
its up to genuin igbos now to abandon Igbos hate speech...

your choice...
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Milonis:

You blog? Just seen ur signature

nope...

i only interact on nairaland or too busy pissing off white people.. grin
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by discusant: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stingman:
Is this what the Igbos want? Would an Igbo president not be like OGJ and GEJ from the south? What Nigeria requires now is structural change...

Create a merited sixth state in the southeast, so that Igbo President of Nigeria shall emerge easily.

These Nigerians ought to know that the five-states-only political structure in the southeast zone hinders Igbo Presidency of Nigeria.

If no political restructuring, Biafra is seriously knocking on the doors of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by linusbnn(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I support an Igbo President but I don't think they themselves to be president especially their youth, because if you want to be a President of Nigeria, you should be drawing other ethnic groups to you and not driving them away.

Abeg we wan go. Give us Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
discusant:

Create a merited sixth state in the southeast, so that Igbo President of Nigeria shall emerge easily.

These Nigerians ought to know that the five-states-only political structure in the southeast zone hinders Igbo Presidency of Nigeria.

If no political restructuring, Biafra is seriously knocking on the doors of Nigeria.

how..??..

we are telling you to present a good leader,you are talking about more states...
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Will afonjas support igbo presidency? Obasanjo is merely speaking to justify rotation in ogun state. Even obasanjo will not support igbo presidency.. Meanwhile is this a confirmation that obasanjo will no be supporting buhari in 2019?
obj has become your hero from today. Igbo should present a candidate, he won't win. They've insulted other regions for too long.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by mantosa(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
E be like say you no know OBJ, oga knows when to move.

ybalogs:
Anybody can support any tribe or person,doesn't amount to victory.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by MK15real: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laughable, all is just politics. Nigerians and even the Igbos themselves know that is impossible for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria. They are so divided amongst themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by discusant: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
sanandreas:
I will vote an igbo man any day but not okorocha. They must bring a man of good reputation. No more mediocres.

A President Rocha Okorocha of Nigeria?
Lool.

Shall he not devote 99.9% of his infrastructure development in only Abuja, then tell Nigerians that he is building Abuja City to expand and swallow abandoned Lagos, Portharcourt, Kano, Maiduguri, Enugu, Ibadan, etc, all to become one Mega City Nigeria?

Rocha abandoned the rest of his state and says he is building Owerri Mega City which shall expand to swallow Orlu, Okigwe, Oguta etc.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by sorextee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
It is easier, for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle, than for an Igbo man to become the president, in this our present generation . Who wan vote am? The Hausa's or yoruba? Except we all change our mindset, and embrace ONE NIGERIA, remove selfish interest, nepotism, etc else, this country no go move anywhere.

I prefer peter Obi tho. If him contest, I go vote am . heard he really tried for anambra.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by discusant: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
thedarksider:

how..??..

we are telling you to present a good leader,you are talking about more states...

Go under a tree in Sokoto or Kano so that even an almajiri can teach you how the number of states in a zone and in Nigeria can influence the emergence of president of Nigeria in a presidential election.

Got no time to argue with any free education product.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by hammerF: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
DEY HAVE FINALLY CORNERED US.

THE ONE THING THAT I WAS USING TO INSULT YORUBA HERE ON NAIRALAND HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME.

I CAN NO LONGER SHAME YORUBAS BY SAYING THE NORTH (IBB AND GOWON) HAVE CALLED FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY IN 2019 BUT YORUBAS WILL CONTINUE TO TELL US THAT IGBO WILL NEVER RULE.

I WAS ENJOYING THAT POSITION.

OBJ Y? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

OBJ Y DID U HAVE TO TAKE THAT INSULT FROM ME, Y?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by hammerF: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
TO BE HONEST, NA BIAFRA WE WANT PASS UNA PRESIDENCY.

THE PRESIDENCY AND MARGINALISATION IS A POTENT MOBILIZER FOR THE BIAFRA CAUSE

OBJ Y..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

WHO PRESIDENCY EEPP?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by hammerF: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
AFONJA MAKE UNA NO CHANGE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CONTINUE! I DONT WANT TO HEAR FAIRNESS OR IGBO PRESIDENCY FOR UNA MOUTH, LET US CONTINUE AS WE WERE GOING.

EVERYTHING IS NOW IN PLACE TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA. I BELIEVE IN TRUMP. BLOODY AFONJA, WE NO WANT PEACE, LET US BE PIECES!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nathan2016: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sometimes you wonder why igbos want biafra.....See the kind of myopic hateful words .. judging a tribe and my guess is u have never step you foot in the s. eastearn part of nigeria... How long have the north ruled nigeria....where are we now?
Abacha , IBB, etc from north looted nigeria dry still s.w will jump to voted northern president.... Buhari is not only clueless but bigotic and tribalistic, still all of you will go front to vote him....typical zombie......

Most of you are insecure and afraid that the igbos will do well as president.., most post held by igbos in Nigeria...have they loot and run away with the money...

The north is either president or VP ...still you guys for one day have not checklist their performance, shortcoming or achievement in supporting them politically, but once they mention an igbo man aspiring to be president, you hear all bigotries... they will steal our money, they will do this ,they eill do that... abeg if you dont trust our politician and call us your country men.. isnt that hypocritical and backstabbing?
Aawizdom:
Well said, but I don't support it, Igbo's 're so ambitious, they will only loot n fly abroad to go n become White...that's always their mindset, n then some1 will take over again n do the same. n it goes.....

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by NaMeAboki: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
buchai:
will your people vote for an Igbo man that's the question.

I doubt it, not only his ppl but also other Nigerians; unless of course by rigging; because it is very unlikely most other tribes would voluntarily vote Igbo, not after they must have abused and insulted them like they always do.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Abeg who did Afonja Obasanjo epp?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by onyidon22(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by dvee2: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Igbos don't want presidency. I thought what they want is BIAFRA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.