Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) (386 Views)

ASUU Strike Update-opinion Poll: Should It Last Longer Or Be Called Off Today? / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / Opinion Poll: Has ASUU Strike Yielded Any Positive Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by Thepasserby(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
As humans, we are prone to fear, hatred and anger. They are all part and parcel of life. A lot of people claim they don't get angry but the fact still remains that everyone gets angry.

It is not an offence to get offended, but being angered by an offence is an offence. People get angry for reasons best known to them and them alone and the aftermath is usually very bad.

Whether we like it or not, we all have been angry in one way or the other. So the big question is; how do you control your anger.?

Some people control theirs by singing, others by crying, others by reacting and the list is endless.

Let's hear from you.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by Theyveedo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ty
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by Tastemoney(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Depends on the cause and severity of the anger.

Game house seems to be a special clinic when I'm hyper-angered.

Nairaland also does a lot of magic .
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by ybalogs(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Read the Quran or bible with opened mind and your anger will be totally diffused.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by fernandoc(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Beat up d person who caused d anger. Works all d time.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by Snow5(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just walk away..

Go to my bedroom

Bring out my hanger to hang my anger on it... And place it inside the wardrobe...

#Letpeacereign
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by holuwajobar(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
I will smash my plasma tv..den i will cool down ;DI will smash my plasma tv..den i will cool down
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by holuwajobar(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
I will smash my plasma tv..den i will cool down grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Anger? (opinion Poll) by lastbaff(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just keep quiet and remain silent. Listening to recitation from the Qur'an also helps.

(1) (Reply)

Buchi Emecheta Was Not A Feminist!!! / Asup Has Declear 7 Days strike! / Any Book For Medical Schools For Serious Student Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.