Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO (19788 Views)

Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 / Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election / Ekiti PDP Primary: Delegates Appear In Aso-Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2017
PRYCE:
grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by opius: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Taye Taiwo .... Continue
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by sheyi2me: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2017
politics here and there, all @ d detriment of peace-loving nigerians.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Aburi001: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2017
yarimo:
Waiting patiently for FAYOSE and LERE his spokesman to blame BUHARI For this judgment cheesy
Yeah....Federal might perfecting way towards Fayose''s woes.

2018 is fast approaching for another Governorship Election in Ekiti State.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
martineverest:
it seems u are becoming non-partisan nowadays
I've never been to the extreme. But PDP must rebrand or be fizzled out

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Ppresh2017(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
They should go to court of appeal
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Guyman02: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
yarimo:
Waiting patiently for FAYOSE and LERE his spokesman to blame BUHARI For this judgment cheesy

High Court is just the beginning, the court of appeal and supreme court are yet to decide on the matter
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by magoo10(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2017
yet another confusion causing judgement ,how can a court recognise a factional chairman who is not in the same faction with the sitting governor.I was expecting to read where the judge declared fayose's seat vacant atleast to support his decision.
some people will be here celebrating illegality and expect the country and judiciary to move forward.
I am not a law student and I don't know too much but the little i know is that the judgement lacks integrity
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip PDP
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Kashamu again So its kashamu faction now and its no longer Modu Sheriff?? So Kashamu has got to a stage of having faction too in PDP oh Lord see your children. So Kashamu that suppose to have be SEND back to US to face trial still having the guts to have a faction hhmmmm.....very interesting.

Sometime devil just stay on his post some people will just keep trying his patient, Kashamu that suppose to be a silent politician did he suppose to even have a faction Well lets see how they will survive it.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by engineerboat(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
jrusky:
Kashamu again So its kashamu faction now and its no longer Modu Sheriff?? So Kashamu has got to a stage of having faction too in PDP oh Lord see your children. So Kashamu that suppose to have be SEND back to US to face trial still having the guts to have a faction hhmmmm.....very interesting.

Sometime devil just stay on his post some people will just keep trying his patient, Kashamu that suppose to be a silent politician did he suppose to even have a faction Well lets see how they will survive it.

Kashamu is an arms of Sherriff faction

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by petrelli07: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Fayose my man please obey d rule of law like u have always done. Forget abt PMB
Where were you when he led thugs to attack a sitting judge in court?

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by LorDBolton(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Since I've known pdp illegality and money politics has always been their watchword

Suddenly sheriff is APC mole bla bla as if different ruling factions within their party started today.

Undemocratic idiotas

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
What an away victory for kashamu in fayose home turf.fayose has been defeated home and away.am sure he will soon blame bubu.useless governor.buruji's image now looms large in afonjaland.hes now the strongest yoruba leader after tinubu.i see him joining apc in future.the crisis would continue till 2018 when apc would overrun ekiti.up buhari
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ODAROOMS(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
K
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
they simply want to make sure Fayose looses the election.

You cannot even write good English like your ponmo cutting governor

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by DTaj: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
magoo10:
yet another confusion causing judgement ,how can a court recognise a factional chairman who is not in the same faction with the sitting governor.I was expecting to read where the judge declared fayose's seat vacant atleast to support his decision.
some people will be here celebrating illegality and expect the country and judiciary to move forward.
I am not a law student and I don't know too much but the little i know is that the judgement lacks integrity

Magoo10, you did not write intelligently at all. In one instance you wrote that "I am not a law student and I don't know too much"; and in another instance (under the same issue/topic) you wrote that: "but the little i know is that the judgement lacks integrity". That was daft, to say the least.

Now, be educated. No law says that an elected Governor has to recognize (or belong to the same 'faction' as) ELECTED members of his party's STATE EXCO.

This is the issue:

The real Chairman and his EXCO (which has just been validated by the Federal High Court AdoEkiti), who were duly elected by PDP members in Ekiti (from ward congresses to the state congress) were fraudulently removed by Fayose (just because they were perceived to be sponsored by Senator Buruji Kashamu, Fayose's political rival even in PDP).

The best Fayose could have done was to get the National Working Committee (NWC) of PDP to dissolve the State EXCO, and organize new ward and state congresses where his own anointed cronies could be elected.

You may take Fayose as your political god, that is your kettle of fish, but do not write lies and muddle the waters.

Do not write about issues you know nothing about, or about issues you know well about, but for which you wanted to write to please your thug-god, Fayose! I may like Fayose for his outspoken mien, but on this case, he has lost flatly; and no amount of ignorant responses from the likes of Magoo10 can erase that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ekhai(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
MONEY AND GREED KILLED PDP. IT HAS NEVER BE A UNITED PARTY. FROM EDO TO ABIA TO LAGOS TO EVEN THE NATIONAL SECRETARIAT OF THE PARTY AND NOW EKITI STATE. LETS HAVE A NEW ASSOCIATION BECAUSE THIS PDP IS DEAD.
I DEY GO JOIN APGA IF IPOB READY TO FOLLOW ME.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Chiedu4Trump: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
divicode:

You cannot even write good English like your ponmo cutting governor

Am I any worse than ur President that called Angela Merkel , Michelle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgnWDiw7Tw

Or am I worse than ur finance minister that cannot do simple maths?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQq3BQzkzHE

Or am I worse than ur sports minister who, Mr Spended?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TikyUzNF6-I
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by magoo10(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
DTaj:

Magoo10, you did not write intelligently at all. In one instance you wrote that "I am not a law student and I don't know too much"; and in another instance (under the same issue/topic) you wrote that: "but the little i know is that the judgement lacks integrity". That was daft, to say the least.

Now, be educated. No law says that an elected Governor has to recognize (or belong to the same 'faction' as) ELECTED members of his party's STATE EXCO.

This is the issue:

The real Chairman and his EXCO (which has just been validated by the Federal High Court AdoEkiti), who were duly elected by PDP members in Ekiti (from ward congresses to the state congress) were fraudulently removed by Fayose (just because they were perceived to be sponsored by Senator Buruji Kashamu, Fayose's political rival even in PDP).

The best Fayose could have done was to get the National Working Committee (NWC) of PDP to dissolve the State EXCO, and organize new ward and state congresses where his own anointed cronies could be elected.

You may take Fayose as your political god, that is your kettle of fish, but do not write lies and muddle the waters.

Do not write about issues you know nothing about, or about issues you know well about, but for which you wanted to write to please your thug-god, Fayose! I may like Fayose for his outspoken mien, but on this case, he has lost flatly; and no amount of ignorant responses from the likes of Magoo10 can erase that fact.
firstly you do not have to mention my monicker twice to make your point.

you must be a fool to accept and think it to be a norm for drug Lord senator buruji who is from Ogun state to be sponsoring a faction of PDP in ekiti state in defiance of a sitting governor of the same party.

you also played to foolery when you said 'No law says that an elected Governor has to recognize (or belong to the same 'faction' as) ELECTED members of his party's STATE EXCO.' as same cannot be said of you if you were a governor today,it only goes to show that you are not of a sane mind.

you refer to fayose as my god' if that is what you call it fine but I call him a role model and I am not ashamed of that,if you are pained that I share his ideology go and die.

who is your own god?buruji kashamu(drug Lord) who until now was always taunted to be repatriated by the ineffective and epileptic APC govt only for them to soft pedal in the event that he causes confusion in the ranks of PDP just like your god Ali modu sheriff .

Alas all this shall pass always and the sons of God shall prevail.

also take note:
that I said I am not a lawyer doesn't make me bereft of ideas and natural knowledge,I am also a professional in my discipline.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Angelb4: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
The end of Fayose. This was how Mimiko's own started.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by EMEBROS(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:
MUST YOU TALK WHAT YOU DONT KNOW? FAYOSE HAS ALWAYZ OBEYED THE RULE OF LAW; AND YOU FORGOT WHEN HE SLAPED A JUDGE?
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Nulax1003: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
WAITING FOR FAYOSE BOMDSHELL................................................................................... KICKING OUT OF PDP SMALL SMALL
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by Ningi2020(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
they simply want to make sure Fayose loose the election.
. Who re they??
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:

LOL obey rule of law? Is it not the same fayose that slap judge? I guess you are in coma then hahaha.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
they simply want to make sure Fayose loose the election.

Which Election?
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
mario383:
Am not worried by this because I am living and remembers Okon Abang. Rubbish judgement. We will pray for Fayose and by God's grace, that Jugde will be put to shame like Abang.

LOL must all judgement favor you part? When the judgement does not suit you you started raining insult on someone who have been in service even before them born you..
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I've never been to the extreme. But PDP must rebrand or be fizzled out

LOL am beginning to like your stand in Nigeria politics now..
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
magoo10:
yet another confusion causing judgement ,how can a court recognize a factional chairman who is not in the same faction with the sitting governor.I was expecting to read where the judge declared fayose's seat vacant atleast to support his decision.

OMG Is Fayose governor of PDP faction of Governor of ekiti state? Fayose was voted in when PDP was in good term, But seperation in PDP does not have anything to do with where the Governor belong to...

So you want the judge should have favor other faction cos of Fayose?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / 800 Companies Shut Down In 3 Years - NACCIMA (Throwback) / Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.