Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? (2551 Views)

Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store / Microsoft Edge Browser Passes 1 Million Downloads On Google Play Store In 1 Week / Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? by Aubrey1(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2017
I tried purchasing an App from Google Play Store but it's not accepting my debit card and am also receiving errors message like - Correct the card info or try a different card, I tried many visa cards but it's still shows the error message.

Please how can I fixed this problem inorder to buy App from the Play Store?

Re: How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Aubrey1:
I tried purchasing an App from Google Play Store but it's not accepting my debit card and am also receiving errors message like - Correct the card info or try a different card, I tried many visa cards but it's still shows the error message.

Please how can I fixed this problem inorder to buy App from the Play Store?

John debit cards don't work overseas anymore. So it won't work.
Re: How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? by rookidmart: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
What card is that? Have you enabled it for internet banking? For Visa cards you need to go to the ATM and change your iPin. For MasterCards you need to fill a form at the bank.
Re: How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? by jksxxxx: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
PM me on 09033365257 I can help u purchase I have Google play credit
Re: How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? by jogncartman: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
May be to try other app?
Re: How Can I Fix Declined Card Transaction Problem On Google Play Store?? by jogncartman: 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Maybe it just give you the opportunity? It’s destiny! Google gives you a possibility to accumulate credits and to pay with them. But, there are some awesome services that provide FREE Google Play credits.
So, it is a good way to get all apps for nothing. They give you the opportunity to download whatever you want for free. You just get credits, free ones and use them! And the best part is that this opportunity is unlimited compared with gift cards.

Have a look, maybe you found it useful one.

http://yourmoneygeek.com

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate The Fast And Furious!! Infinix Note 4 #takecharge Leaked Specs / Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! / Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.