Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! (2550 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by RaymondLegacy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
I got attracted to Xiaomi when a friend shared his experience with me and some others. There was a coursemate of his who bought one of Xiaomi's latest phones as of the time(early this year, I don't know the model). He got involved in a bet with some other person and the stake was N5k to drop his phone from the Lodge's first floor downstairs on casted floor. The guy accepted, dropped the Redmi and they went down to get it. They only found two scratches on the screen, no crack, no breakage and it's operating fine. The guy chop free 5k that day..... I say I go know this Xiaomi by force. Some phones for don go Slot that day aswear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tecno marketers won't like this grin

1 Like

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by RaymondLegacy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Any Xiaomi Redmi user please give it a try wink wink

1 Like

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by DICKstractor: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
xiaomo marketers Don come again

3 Likes

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Jacku: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
I got attracted to Xiaomi when a friend shared his experience with me and some others. There was a coursemate of his who bought one of Xiaomi's latest phones as of the time(early this year, I don't know the model). He got involved in a bet with some other person and the stake was N5k to drop his phone from the Lodge's first floor downstairs on casted floor. The guy accepted, dropped the Redmi and they went down to get it. They only found two scratches on the screen, no crack, no breakage and it's operating fine. The guy chop free 5k that day..... I say I go know this Xiaomi by force. Some phones for don go Slot that day aswear grin
which xioami make is that?
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by RaymondLegacy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jacku:
which xioami make is that?
try the Xiaomi Redmi note 10 first bro, or Redmi 9 pro
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Vectorex(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
You're crazy

I can't stop laughing...

I use redmi but I won't like to try this

8 Likes

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by blingxx(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
RaymondLegacy:

Too risky bruv ..we no fit try am grin
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by MrBONE2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vectorex:
You're crazy

I can't stop laughing...

grin

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by sagieramos(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
So because of only 5k your guy stake in phone...
Whoever that is reading this, please don't try this at home, I repeat don't try this at home. It isn't true
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
over hyping of Xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by importantperson: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ever wanted to have an idea about graphic design?

This free class is for you, endeavour to join us in this class as we educate you on how to create amazing graphic designs on your smartphone, as well as teach you how to make professional business cards too.

Don't miss out, hurry and join for just #1000 now using the link the link below.

https:///IeCHeaJx2TAI8I1otnqoan

https:///IeCHeaJx2TAI8I1otnqoan
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by VillageBus(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
my own too once fall from one storey building, e no crack, but na luck.
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by edoairways: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tell you friend to put his phone inside water for 4hrs then bring it out
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Mustack: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
try the Xiaomi Redmi note 10 first bro, or Redmi 9 pro

Come and use my note 9s
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Nicklaus619(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Which kind lie be this abeg? U thought u talking to primary school kids
So your friend bet to drop his phone from a high place just for 5k? Without even knowing the outcome, if e scatter nah 5k dem for use repair am, judging with the fact say Xiaomi parts ain't readily available, op try to apply sense when next you want to post rubbish and garnish it with premature lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by jericco1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vectorex:
You're crazy

I can't stop laughing...

Is that you?
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by jericco1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
My Redmi 8 can't do that please although the phone is really good sha. I must confess no single scratch for 6 months now

1 Like

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by pacespot(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Between xiaomi redmi and huawei, which phone is more rugged, which phone has a better processor and can access internet much faster. I am talking about an head to head comparison between xiaomi and huawei high end devices?

I am a heavy internet user, I need a phone that can help me surf the web much easily without getting excessively hot or lagging between web pages.

1 Like

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Winniealfred1(f): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Huewai is a strong phone too.
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Cherez: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2020
RaymondLegacy:

I'm a true witness to this
I'm.a careless phone handler as such use phones less than 4months before I change them.due to either screen damage or bad button etc especially from carelessly dropping them on hard surfaces or on water. And I hate to use phones with screen guards or body armour (I love the sleek feel without the accessories)
I decided to try Redmi 3months ago
Bros, that phone don fall tire face down but just a single scratch
No be marketing but this is true safe that sometimes the phone blackout for like 10mins once every month
Haven't cared to troubleshoot tho

1 Like

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Equitty15(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
liver no carry me oh..for wetin na?
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by Vyzz: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2020
My phone hat the gorilla glass but yet...

I put glass screen guard then the waterproof guard then a phone pack and I still pamper it...

I won't even allow it fall on my bed
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by lilachiever(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
RaymondLegacy:

A friend dropped his Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 on a road walk slab at about 4 feet height and it didn't break...

Xiaomi phones are strong no doubt.
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by sunshineV(f): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is some dumb shit we also did in boarding school that year.

We attempted to break our device And the phone that didn't break wins (provisions)

I use Nokia 6300 this other bastarddd use Nokia 2626 long story short na so dem chop my cornflakes, milk, milo etc
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by sunshineV(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
edoairways:
Tell you friend to his phone inside water for 4hrs then bring it out

Na fish?
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by vetrovialMan(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Vectorex:
You're crazy

I can't stop laughing...

Mine fell from 2 storey from my breast pocket, though major crack at right hand side but it's been 2 years and it's still going strong. Naim I dey use type sef Redmi 5 plus
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by drayboi(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
sagieramos:

So because of only 5k your guy stake in phone...
Whoever that is reading this, please don't try this at home, I repeat don't try this at home. It isn't true
the thing shock me too

1 Like

Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by ddjay: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Vectorex:
You're crazy

I can't stop laughing...

5k is nothing na, they should have bet with 50k
Re: Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! by RaymondLegacy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mustack:

Come and use my note 9s
bring Am Come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? / How Can I Mms Using Nokia E63? / Brand New Blackberry Q10 For 40000 Contact Us On 09024136202

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.