Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" (58331 Views)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Bobrisky: BBNaija Is Too Small For Me, I Am Going For Big Brother Africa / Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by kagel: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
GOOD PEOPLE TO YOU LIKE YOUR FATHER LUCIFER THER LIAER, IS THAT he TOLD YOU?
YOU BETTER REPENT AND ENJOY THE SALVATION JESUS CHRIST HAS GIVEN for FREE OF CHARGE AT THE CROS OF CALVERY.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by iamdewaleh: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
abeg help mhe keep space
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Erhm, if you want to get accomodation in hell,
it's best to contact hahn for your landing needs and lease enough property before it's filled up.

Hell is going to be fun cool cheesy undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by lifestyle1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
As music no give am attention again maybe controversial comments will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Damlovey(f): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
That ain't sarcasm.. He knows what he's saying
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by eric111111(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speak
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Ugoeze2016: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by SeniorZato(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Safe journey
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't blame him sha, since dis APC administration started, most people hv been thinking from their anus, they just open their mouth nd vomit whatever goes in there without thinking... blame it on d change era lol. safe trip to hell brymo. by the way who is he?
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by kagel: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
GOOD PEOPLE TO YOU, LIKE YOUR FATHER LUCIFER THE LIAER, IS THAT WHAT he TOLD YOU?
YOU BETTER REPENT AND ENJOY THE SALVATION JESUS CHRIST HAS GIVEN for FREE OF CHARGE AT THE CROS OF CALVERY.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by holluphemydavid(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
so dem hell candidates sabi demselves,nawa oooooooooooooooo
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
when u die...u first go to hell then heaven
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by kowopealajo: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
After having sex with risika and basira[sup][/sup]
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by yedidiah(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
From being the son of a carpenter to going to hell. I hope he knows word shape our lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
Childish comments. I pray God gives you a vision of hell before you die.
Adult comment. Oya clap for yourself
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by princeemmma(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
u av started smoking fresh weed abi? no problem

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by dotcomnamename: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
His account has been hacked grin
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by waluga(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
oshey gbogbo publicity stunt!!!!!give dem
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Mrjaz(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
The guy smoked some afonja weed watch soon he will say sorry...
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by LecciGucci: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
refreshrate:

Kemi olunloyo nko?

Lol.. did she say that?.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by ybalogs(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
imagine!!!!Prepare for hell then.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by habsydiamond(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Clap for yourself. Pa pa papapa shame!!!!!
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by freeborn76(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Safe journey...na your choice
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by refreshrate: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. did she say that?.

No oo before she go face me
Was just wondering ni as you were dropping names
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by chachanga: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just tell us you too have sold your soul to Ol' El Diablo.

If your Illuminati nightmares and demons have started given you sleepless nights you better head to Mountain of Fire so they can cast all those cobwebs and spiders out of you before they finish hatching their eggs in your brain.

You think say hell fire na joke?!

Guy, gerrarahia joor!
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

Adult comment. Oya clap for yourself

If i'm been abused cause i'm a Christian it's okay buddie.. God Bless You
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by igbanorosi: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Your destination is already settled then. Good for you. Wehdone Sir!!!
voiceoftheupcom:
Like all other "good" people, singer Brymo says he is going to hell, after death

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/singer-brymo-says-he-is-going-to-hell.html

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by nepapole(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
He lost it after d choc-city breakup
Still does good music. Nigerians hate good music.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by sirusX(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
When I die I am going straight to hell, it's where all the good people go

He said good people...Maybe he meant going there to pray for them regarding their suffering, listen to their wailing and help convey messages to loved ones, and evangelize undecided
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Carbeenz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
9ce 1 brymo.....tenk God say u already know ur fate
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by newmusic: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
That's an indirect statement now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.