Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" (58310 Views)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Bobrisky: BBNaija Is Too Small For Me, I Am Going For Big Brother Africa / Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by ifeanyidavid: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by igbanorosi: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol. Like Hell he did. Hahahaha.
sirusX:

He said good people...Maybe he meant going there to pray for them regarding their suffering, listen to their wailing and help convey messages to loved ones, and evangelize undecided
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
nepapole:

Still does good music. Nigerians hate good music.
true but he always talks lk a frustrated person. I folo him on Twitter
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by fpeter(f): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
undecided.. brymo??.

Dude hav lost my respect!!.
Hope he havnt [/b]started doing drugs.
Coz even bobrisky and afrocandy cant say this

Have is used for two or more people...Has is used for one person
in this context "Dude [b]HAS
lost my respect" "Hope he Hasn't started doing drugs"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by jice(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i love ds guy for admitting dis...dis is.fact.people u dnt need to.deceive urself by urself....we all know wer we going to if trumphet blow now. ur lifestyle would tell..please haterz shouldn't say anything cus he just spoke his mind....people always av problem. d guy above said even bobbyisky and afro candy won't say dis but if dey say they are going to heaven nowna still dis same Nigerians go come dey blast dem...wetin man go do to satisfy man

He doesn't know what he said. Hell! No way
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by SOPIGO: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
He'll has a place for everyone of us.... Even Job a righteous man said God will hide him in d he'll, Jesus Christ even went to hell. Job 14:13, Act2:27
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

If i'm been abused cause i'm a Christian it's okay buddie.. God Bless You
I'm Christian too. No biggie.
People live long cos they know when to mind their own business.
He said he's going to hell. Is it your hell?
Just read and move on instead of calling it a childish comment.
God bless you too
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by shammah1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
He has always been doing drugs
LecciGucci:
undecided.. brymo??.

Hope he havnt started doing drugs.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Absoj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
See what hemp has caused
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by natruebdiz: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
#devil's advocate
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Funkybabee(f): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
and devil will be happy because of him now
all of them just dey seek for cheap popularity which won't last for long
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Henrylenovo4363: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmmm, still thinking on what to say
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by goodliz: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
I want to believe he meant the opposite because GOOD people don't go to hell.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by kenq2t(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
angelTI:
Please let me see the sarcasm abeg
eyahhhh dude has lost his way

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by nepapole(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
true but he always talks lk a frustrated person. I folo him on Twitter
grin..mayb he is.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by kenq2t(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
angelTI:
Please let me see the sarcasm abeg
eyahhhh dude has lost his way

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Shinery0123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is just sarcasm
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by EmilyShoton(f): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
yes you are @Brymo we all are. grin cheesy
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by tillaman(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Safe journey bruh!
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

I'm Christian too. No biggie.
People live long cos they know when to mind their own business.
He said he's going to hell. Is it your hell?
Just read and move on instead of calling it a childish comment.
God bless you too

Is my quote your issue?

Is my mode of worship your concern?

Is he on the forum?

Why cant you look away from my comment since you're the inventor of mind your business? Shame on your spiritual father who raised a son like you. You lack tact dilating here n there over mere issues
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by cyprian60(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
this guy done soil him hand finish so him know him destination from earth here.i wish him safe hell journey anyway.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
BUT there is no other hell apart from the one we are presently living.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Funkybabee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
SOPIGO:
He'll has a place for everyone of us.... Even Job a righteous man said God will hide him in d he'll, Jesus Christ even went to hell. Job 14:13, Act2:27

are u suffering from eyes problem? sorry o na question no vex bro cuz my bible said

act; 2 vs
KJV:Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
NIV:because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, you will not let your holy one see
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Aburi001: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
undecided.. brymo??.

Hope he havnt started doing drugs.
It's not your fault Brymo......WEED is a bastard shocked
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Is my quote your issue?

Is my mode of worship your concern?

Is he on the forum?

Why cant you look away from my comment since you're the inventor of mind your business? Shame on your spiritual father who raised a son like you. You lack tact dilating here n there over mere issues
Wait wait wait...
Hey asshòle. Hold the fûck up.
Did i call your dad?
Wasted sperm. Shame on your spiritual mother who gave birth to you. She should have swallowed that damn cum. Wtf is wrong with you?
Quote me again and spend the rest of your day in the toilet.
Useless Motherfuckér.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

Wait wait wait...
Hey asshòle. Hold the fûck up.
Did i call your dad?
Wasted sperm. Shame on your spiritual mother who gave birth to you. She should have swallowed that damn cum. Wtf is wrong with you?
Quote me again and spend the rest of your day in the toilet.
Useless Motherfuckér.

I'm sure i know them the slightest difference people have against their opinion they flip the handle... Na you sabi. I'm sure you had to borrow mega byte and check the dictionary to come up with this.. What a waste of time.. Back to work
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

I'm sure i know them the slightest difference people have against their opinion they flip the handle... Na you sabi. I'm sure you had to borrow mega byte and check the dictionary to come up with this.. What a waste of time.. Back to work
Niggá come at me again, I'll fûck you up for real.
Pile of crap. All you people know is to preach religion when you don't practice shît.
Let me save you some time. Go back to your fap session that you call 'work'
Bítch ass mótherfucker
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some people sell their soul to the devil because of fame and wealth especially most of our musicians. You can commit any sin and have the chance to repent,but when you reach an agreement with the devil to exchange your soul for fame and wealth, that is when you are sure going to hell when you die. Visit my signature, and you have on reason for selling your soul to the devil for fame and wealth.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

Niggá come at me again, I'll fûck you up for real.
Pile of crap. All you people know is to preach religion when you don't practice shît.
Let me save you some time. Go back to your fap session that you call 'work'
Bítch ass mótherfucker

Who's cursing? I didnt curse what happens when i curse back ? I only made a statement of fact your Spiritual father is a dimwit that's why he can't raise straight sons.. I'm sure you're among those whose centers are here and there abi.. I have 24hours electricity. I can do this all day
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by goldedprince: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
why do all nigerians think everyone must be a christian and believe what they believe?

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by eezeribe(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
undecided.. brymo??.
Dude hav lost my respect!!. Hope he havnt started doing drugs. Coz even bobrisky and afrocandy cant say this
Has/Hasn't respectively
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by dsocioemmy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Somebody will use code to tell you people somethings. But you won't decode it because of judgemental attitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.