Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" (58355 Views)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Bobrisky: BBNaija Is Too Small For Me, I Am Going For Big Brother Africa / Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by LecciGucci: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
andyanders:

Well said. But you still can blame him cus most of them knows their foundation and how they started. You do not know where he belongs and also the consequences of what he has chosen to be must have been foretold to him hence he just mentioned straight where he is going after death and that is hell. If he doesn't change , may it be to him, according to his wish.

Yea u are actually right
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Duru009(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
May your wish come to reality....... Amen
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by franciseromosel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't get it twisted,hell in this context is the 'GRAVE'.He is just playing on your intelligence."That is where all good people go". Hell is different from Hell-fire. Jesus descended into hell according to 1peters 3 vs 17-20. Everybody,included all good people will go to hell(grave). "waiting for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing
of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ".Titus 2 vs 13
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Herrmes: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
All these religious heathens look at them, living their lives to go to a heaven that was probably a product of someone's mind.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by 2shur: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
late da grin sang
if ai die
make u no cry 4me.
weeks later..he died in auto crash.
now a sane man says he wishes and has confirmed he will go to hell.
wat if at the end of the day.he come go land for frying pan..na im dem come use am mix with egg and tomatoes..dey turn am inside frying pan..come chop am enter the belylly.
abi dos guy do ogunmeh for music.
e fir be say men he don go break the rules of the ogunmeh..
and we all know wat that means.
its either he runs mad or dies mysteriously
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Probably he meant Heaven but if he really typed that, then where was he when Sunday schools were going on

Who your fingering sunday school epp?

Better join him there than remain in thé fence.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Pezanix(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin ok we've heard u..bro i feel ur pains
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by fortunechy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
sick pple everywia
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
MakeADifference:

Which heaven is that? China-heaven? smiley

But let me tell you this - if you have a microsecond flash experience of heaven, you will never see anything in this world as wow ever again.

Don't forget .. it was in heaven that sin was born and brought to this world.. it is not a perfect place. contrary to popular opinion. It also feeds the material (Streets of Gold, Silver etc) needs we as humans are trying to escape
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by brojoshua: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
The choice is yours but you still have the till your death to make amendment
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by brojoshua: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
The choice is yours but you still have the time till your death to make amendment. And salvation is free, by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God. And God is waiting for you until the end of your life
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Basii: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some people sell their soul to the devil because of fame and wealth especially most of our musicians. You can commit any sin and have the chance to repent,but when you reach an agreement with the devil to exchange your soul for fame and wealth, that is when someone is sure he his going to hell when he dies. Visit my signature, and you have on reason for selling your soul to the devil for fame and wealth.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by dabrightt: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
No fucking hell anywhere
ask your grandfather he is rutting in hell now...when you die your brain will open in hell
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Iseoluwa2020(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
veekid:
Only if it exist

same people who type RIP
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by runbeni(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
all of my role models are going to hell. I wanna be with them there. mj, beyonce, ladygaga, Obama Bush gadadfi gej buhari Jlo etc. So no problem
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Ningi2020(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well said, nothing bad in choosing a destiny
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Gkemz: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's like the dude has joined Illuminati and sold his soul to devil in return for fame and riches.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Eaglesence: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i love ds guy for admitting dis...dis is.fact.people u dnt need to.deceive urself by urself....we all know wer we going to if trumphet blow now. ur lifestyle would tell..please haterz shouldn't say anything cus he just spoke his mind....people always av problem. d guy above said even bobbyisky and afro candy won't say dis but if dey say they are going to heaven nowna still dis same Nigerians go come dey blast dem...wetin man go do to satisfy man

Answer to your question: do not try to sa5isfy man. Just be as positive as possible with your pronouncements and life style. Fight the good fight of faith, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Have it always with you that HELL as well as HEAVEN is soooo real. And my guy, you no wan taste hell fire trust me.

I sorry for people wey go still dey follow this artist for tail like mumu. Be warned; BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER! am outta here, if you like throw stone e no go reach me. Adios
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by aalangel(f): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mhmmm...I knew something was wrong somewhere.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eaglesence:

Answer to your question: do not try to sa5isfy man. Just be as positive as possible with your pronouncements and life style. Fight the good fight of faith, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Have it always with you that HELL as well as HEAVEN is soooo real. And my guy, you no wan taste hell fire trust me.

I sorry for people wey go still dey follow this artist for tail like mumu. Be warned; BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER! am outta here, if you like throw stone e no go reach me. Adios
ok
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hell means grave, whether you are good or bad, you will first go to hell, bible even said hell will be cast into lake of fire. brymo knows what he is talk ing about.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by ebenholer(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good people ironically, that is an heresy. He must surely have engaged in abominable things that he thinks God cannot forgive him again. Poor you ma if u can still repent heaven can be sure for you.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by entrepreneurmic: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
baski92:
This guy dey on Ibadan weed
I DON'T THINK HE IS ON WEED. HE IS CORRECT, WHEN ONE DIES, HE GOES TO HELL. IT IS IN YOUR BIBLE. JESUS WAS IN HELL FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE HE ROSE UP. IN D BIBLE, THIS 4 WORDS MEANS D SAME HELL, SHOEL, GRAVE & PIT. WE SHOULD ALL DO RESEARCH ON THIS TOPIC.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by baski92(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
entrepreneurmic:
I DON'T THINK HE IS ON WEED. HE IS CORRECT, WHEN ONE DIES, HE GOES TO HELL. IT IS IN YOUR BIBLE. JESUS WAS IN HELL FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE HE ROSE UP. IN D BIBLE, THIS 4 WORDS MEANS D SAME HELL, SHOEL, GRAVE & PIT. WE SHOULD ALL DO RESEARCH ON THIS TOPIC.
oga Ade pack well
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Abdstrakt(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
undecided.. brymo??.

Dude has lost my respect!!.
Hope he hasnt started doing drugs.
Coz even bobrisky and afrocandy cant say this
Why would you give him your respect to keep for you? Now that he's lost it what are you gonna do?

3 Likes

Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Ohamzee: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Igbos:

I can help

"Where all good people go"
pleeèeeeeease hold it. he simply described how difficult it is to go to heaven. i believe he is of the opinion that no matter how good u claim to be, u could still find urself in hell after all he is never more righteous than the Pharisees as Jesus ruled out as the yardstick.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by LecciGucci: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Why would you give him your respect to keep for you? Now that he's lost it what are you gonna do?

grin
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Alphageometrix: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
voiceoftheupcom:
Like all other "good" people, singer Brymo says he is going to hell, after death

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/singer-brymo-says-he-is-going-to-hell.html

Dude must be high on some of these banned substances.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Agent23(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Dont mind him see my signature
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by obuagu: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2017
no mata wat?brymo u will always HV a fan in me.oshee.......
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Funkybabee(f): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
SOPIGO:
can u please quote that ACT 2:31 here.

KJV:He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
NIV:Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay.

can u now see ur mind,cuz u did not allow ur heart nor holy spirit to explain the verse better for you.
a hell is a place where sinners go to suffer especially when Jesus has not come to the world in the olden days then, and our lord jesus Christ went there to break the bondage of sin and have power over death for us who accept him as our lord and saviour commanded by God who gave him the authority and he is alive now, before and forever.
and you know it can mean anything to unbelievers who haven't accept christ or know how scripture words is and u are now twisting it for them. brother or sister before concluding something or speak always know that ur FACT maybe others FABLE God bless.
Re: Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" by Wilsonemax: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Amen ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.