Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (58662 Views)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Niceiroko: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki
where r u from,dntbu see what's apunin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Roon9(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2017
limanmohammed6:

All these Christian prophecy are talking trash instead of them to pray for.... and used Godly.... .

Herdsman man spotted! My friend in English pls

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2017
pimpchi:
Buhari, Well done o o o... Na God go handle ur matter.
True oh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Derawiz(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the fearless oshokomole of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

fayose is a celebrated living legend

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu
well said my brother, this is the only man who keeps making oduduwa proud.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki
To Make treasonable statements or to kill, Which is worse ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by udz: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

Thunder fire you

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:

Will you please shut up.
You little kids with Tecno phones always reason like the phone factory you all use. I am sure you won't reason this way if you ever touch an iPhone.

A group of people kill you every day, every month and every year for decades and the moment you turn around and ask your people to defend themselves, it becomes treason.
How did some of you mistakes manage to locate Nairaland?

God bless you
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by cosade(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

But Fulani herdsmen can slaughter Nigerians and walk free?

The primary responsibility of government is to maintain law and order. Where a government has abandoned this primary duty, it would be naïve to think that people would not resort to self-help.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Ahmeduana(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT GOD GAVE FULANI HERDSMEN LICENCE TO KILL, WHILE GOD GAVE OTHER TRIBES LICENCE TO SEAT-DOWN LOOK? AS YOUR FULANI BROTHERS THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU SO ARE MY YORUBA BROTHERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THERE RELIGION, SO IF YOU KILL MY PEOPLE I WILL KILL YOUR PEOPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by hush15: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

You are the real enemy of state. You lack a deep mind. When so call herdsmen swings into action, the president hardly makes any comment if any any but when someone expresses his right because the government has refused to do something, Garba Shehu and his cohorts are quick to send 3 pickup vans full of DSS operatives to arrest such person. Are the herdsmen more powerful than the government or Mr President is just suffering from tribal and nepotistic disorder...

We need to check this presidency and the way they use the DSS to harass citizens over trivia issues when the real dangerous men are out there doing their thing. In real countries, Such Secret Service are used to counter terrorist activities and the likes buys its only under this government that have seen such secret service used as efcc tool or political machines of the presidency and it is appalling cos this is tax payers hard earned money going to waste day after day.

If they heard many Nigerians comments everywhere, they would have locked up half of the country.

Nonsense government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by 2SWT(f): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2017
In as much as I'm not an advocate of Biafra I no longer believe in one Nigeria. It's a dream which is far from reality

To me Nigeria is just a country in papers not reality and now I'm beginning to see reasons with Biafrans
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by dragonking3: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Marvel1206:
Dragonking3 i hope you're viewing this thread.. This is confirming our fears cry
imagine how fast the DSS are swift to action but till date they are yet to capture a single Fulani herdsmen terrorizing people up and down. cry
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by GoldCircle: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:

Will you please shut up.
You little kids with Tecno phones always reason like the phone factory you all use. I am sure you won't reason this way if you ever touch an iPhone.

A group of people kill you every day, every month and every year for decades and the moment you turn around and ask your people to defend themselves, it becomes treason.
The number of like this post got made me realise the general thinking of people towards the fulani-herdsmen issue. It's gotten to the point where citizens will take laws into their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
fayose is the greatest yeroba man alive

Yes, greater than all Igbos, dead or alive! He is the saviour Igbos have been waiting for, the strong man to liberate the lily-livered cowards
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Smartmey(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose s the only reason i like nigerian politics. just gotta love him
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ccffwx: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Christians and Southerners need to be ready. If you know what the Northern cabal is planning ehh...
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by SalomonKane: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
actually freedom of speech is not absolute, when u instruct that people from a particular tribe be killed, that automatically goes beyond freedom of expression into inciting violence.
And when that people from a particular tribe kill without regard for human life, what's that called?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by kenralph(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2017
efela:
Why is our dss behaving this way, if dey want to arrest a man of God why is it Dat dey we alert fayose before dey we aresst him, meaning of dss is secret police they should act secret so Dat they we not be disgraced by political attention seekers like fayose.
e pain am wella
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by kenralph(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2017
divicode:

Yes, greater than all Igbos, dead or alive! He is the saviour Igbos have been waiting for, the strong man to liberate the lily-livered cowards
Make una come see Afonja! !!!!!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ayindejimmy(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2017
I never thought a day will come when I will say this.

People around Buhari are the dullest set of people I have ever seen. Especially these security forces.
They are just making the oppositions Popular with their plethora of uncalculated misadventures.

Can't you first invite the man for questioning to clarify his statement?!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by drss2(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2017
2SWT:
In as much as I'm not an advocate of Biafra I no longer believe in one Nigeria. It's a dream which is far from reality

To me Nigeria is just a country in papers not reality and now I'm beginning to see reasons with Biafrans
nigeria is a scam since 1914.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ayindejimmy(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Firefire:

Ignore that thing.
A Fulani man is different from a Fulani Herdsmen. Not all Fulanis are herdsmen
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by yankeypha: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Wike and fayose are like lion, Wike has done it before and fayose has done it now, God will protect them for fighting for innocent nigerian. I remembered vividly some Tv station, warns people not to vote Buhari and now we have seen the change.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by dokie: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2017
RZArecta:
From the little I know, Suleiman spoke irresponsibly. If I want you dead, I won't announce it on stage, I'll just kill you shikena. As a responsible govt, I would have had this pastor arrested immediately but not by secret service, na police work be that. How long will he sleep inside Ekiti govt house abi him be Julian Assange wey dey cooped up inside embassy because of fear of arrest ?

How come this govt hasn't been able to arrest any killer herdsman ?

How come this govt has only been able to arrest victims of herdsmen attacks who decided to defend themselves ?

How come this govt has been able to arrest cattle rustlers who stole "thousands" of cows but never herdsmen who wipe out communities even under military curfews ?

Its this imabalance in justice that has emboldened people like Suleiman to call out for self defence/preservation since its obvious the murderous herdsmen will always have their way no matter the grievous crimes they commit.

The FG is at fault on this but right now they have to dialogue through CAN and ask Suleiman to retract his order. The FG should also clearly give its word and be seen to also protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians including Christians equitably if not a Hutu/Tutsi scenario on a larger scale is what we're heading to. No tribe or religion has a monopoly over violence quote me any day cool

Somebody said Wike prevented the DSS from arresting a criminal judge, I pity the limited intelligence of zombies even as that lack of intelligence has plunged Nigeria into its present anarchy.

You must be a genius. Clap for yourself.

So after all dat has been happening you think we have a reasonable government in place ba?

You don't seem to get the point that buhari, el rufai are for the herdsmen.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by frankloloko: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the fearless oshokomole of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

fayose is a celebrated living legend

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu
guy I am going to create five account to give you 5 likes . Oshe you just said everything in my heart. I love this man . If God keep us . I will always support him .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=rose54321 post=53104441
How dear you send dss, anybody that votes for the man im 2019 is... Let me not talk.[/quote]
these days when yu read news verify wat yu read donnt be eager to judge.
these bloggers wil write any phrase to pull traffic and sell there cheap stories..
fayose saved suleiman frm DSS,,dd anyone see Dss or even there hilux in d video link.
the fayose i knw cannt av a word battle wit d DSS n his boy lere wonnt record it. that wil av bin is biggest achievement to use campaign cum 2019... all i saw was a few minutes walk into d govt house. @least we saw wike own
if buhari is what fayose described him to be...,,,he wonnt stil b governor til today.
if fayose could nt save lere frm bin detained,.even his wife was picked,.culdnt stop that naa pastor suleiman he go fit save if the FG is really interested in d case.. can a man with a state nt up to 2local govt in lagos withstand federal might nt to talk of a tryant..
all naa propaganda upon propaganda ,,naa politics to sway d people.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Longman6(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2017
This is what you get when you make a former military General National security Adviser, didn't they tell the DSS officials that the man is a christian leader who has the ability to generate emotional empathy even if he is wrong..Religious induced violence are the most difficult issues to solve.. go and ask Israel, Pakistan, Iran Afghanistan etc..

Back to the issue, i see notin wrong in what the man said considering the fact that government has paid lip service to the treasurous activities of the fulani herdsmen and even promised Boko-Aram members amnestry at some point despite their crimes against humanity.

The pastor spoke out of his human feelings, do you know how many people have been killed? only Jesus performed better when peter voluntered to come against those who came to arrest him.

This government is treatened on every ground, where is that area of the society that has withnessed gowth since this administration came on board. Who is Audu ogbe to replace Akinwunmi Adeshina as minister of Agriculture?.

Fashola, Fayemi and Amachi where given ministerial portfolios to compensate thier political loyalty.

I dont like GEJ either but i give it to that man when it comes to having a consience, nobody was arrested for hearing their views, the man allowed freedom of speech to the fullest, he was go kind that he sometimes tried to explain himself..
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Sirjamo: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2017
He should just stay there forever.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by whizzyjohn(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
did yhu take your medicine...?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
God punish you!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by FOREXMART(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:

Will you please shut up.

no I think the a better question is "how the hell did y'all manage to win the sperm race? ". Don't mind em.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Offisial(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
It shows how backward thinking you are on issues of national character and role of Government...why will any individual who seem to criticise the government be threatened ??

Let's see the end of your much celebrated BUBU

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.