Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (58661 Views)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ShakaZullu(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
LordofNairaland:

What did Awolowo do to you that you are comparing a simpleminded thug with him
fayose is the greatest yeroba man alive grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ShakaZullu(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
slavemerchant:

You need to check yourself into a rehab
ok
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ShakaZullu(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
divicode:

You are right bro, this man is greater than any Igbo man dead or alive! This is the man that will liberate Igbos from their sufferings as they don't have the capacity to do that. Well-done Fayose, the saviour of the the Igbos
[/s]
fayose is the greatest yeroba man alive
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Reference(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Once again when I say structure is the main problem of Nigeria, children say corruption is their problem. 2 years later corruption has been solved abi., but without a genuine move at restructuring see how Nigeria is tottering on the brink of major transnational upheavals. Nigerians need to educate themselves on what nationhood and development entails. I just cannot blame leadership alone for what Nigeria has become.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
you are the enemy of normal people...sanity is ur enemy and your likes is why i am canvassing free condoms and sterilization of unkempt women from giving births to kids with hydro brains..4u to even mention he will end up like dasuki discredits the very reason for ur existence..we are talking about someone condemning the incessant killings of people and you are comparing the situation to someone indicted for embezzlement i suspect a goat DNA..
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
shocked now this is serious!
This is just the beginning. When dss was arresting pdp members we raised the alarms then that sooner or later they will start arresting anyone that criticises this government. Nigerians didn't take us serious then.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
...if u want me dead, U DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
F*ck this demonic govt/killer herdsmen!
#DEFEND YOURSELF!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by idupaul: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki

Thunder faya ya ..when ElÉ™ Rufai was was threatening our soldiers with death if the dared to kill a Fulani man where were you

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Bizibi(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
topsam1:

Seriously speaking, in as much as I condemn the killings and alleged arrest of the apostle, I still want to say he should be punished for the inciting statement he made.

When the fulanis came to kill the xtians, did they announce it? There was even this photo of a man of God holding an AK47 that went viral sometime ago...if you must defend yourself, you don't have to announce it, strategize and make it happen.

Action speaks louder than voice they say....revenge and let's hear what the government would say!!!
which man of God holding ak47,the person in that photo was a soldier preaching to his comrades......you people just love twisting info

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by kenralph(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
ademilan:

I guess he forgot he was d CSO in his state. They only remember when it's political. Let's see who is going to rescue him when efcc shows up after his tenure
Shut up already!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by OKorowanta: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

For the first time I'm supporting Fayose on this one.
Hausa pipo should leave us alone make we go.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2017
pimpchi:
Buhari, Well done o o o... Na God go handle ur matter.

Yes God will come down and handle his matter for your lazy a55!! Keep waiting!!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2017
pimpchi:
Buhari, Well done o o o... Na God go handle ur matter.

Yes God will come down and handle his matter for tour lazy a55!! Keep waiting!!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Agimor(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
For this single act Fayose just won my support. God bless you Sir.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Chikelue2000(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:

Will you please shut up.
You little kids with Tecno phones always reason like the phone factory you all use. I am sure you won't reason this way if you ever touch an iPhone.

A group of people kill you every day, every month and every year for decades and the moment you turn around and ask your people to defend themselves, it becomes treason.
How did some of you mistakes manage to locate Nairaland?
My dear d way kids reason here on NL is really pathetic. Imagine dat one

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by muheeb01(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the fearless oshokomole of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

fayose is a celebrated living legend

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu
i support u 100% on this i'm begining to love this man more day by day for so many reasons...FAYOSE a REAL MAN and FEARLESS

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bankylan: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

Are u ok? Fulani herdsmen are on a mission killing people to take over their land just because their head is the president...Just a statement that people shd defend themselves against these idiots, you are talking about treasonable statement. Maybe when they unleash their terror over your family, u wil understand that we all have to defend ourselves since they have the backing of the president

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by muheeb01(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2017
FAYOSE OKUNRIN OGUN.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by kenralph(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2017
nurusystem:
instead of sulaiman to preach peace he went ahead to judge...if not fayose sake,yanch for smell.. pastors are now politicians

Pointless

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by emajoe: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

My dear, from your comments and that of the former you quoted, you are more then ENEMY OF THE STATE.
You are exposing HATE tendencies here.
Wise up. undecided
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Kingbuhari(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
FAYOSE is the greatest , the bravest mightiest Yoruba man that liveth, greater than Awolowo and wiser than Abiola.... meanwhile buhari is a mad dog....who arrest Satan of Sokoto for championing Terrorism .... buhari is just a lazy mad cow

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari's boys are mis-behaving while their commander-in-THIEF is catching irresponsible fun in london...or is the d.umb nomad truly dead?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Kingbuhari(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2017
FAYOSE is the greatest , the bravest mightiest Yoruba man that liveth, greater than Awolowo and wiser than Abiola.... meanwhile buhari is a mad dog....who arrest Satan of Sokoto for championing Terrorist .... buhari is just a lazy mad cow

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by soji1992: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
guy get sense na!!!!!!!!
on wat grounds do dey want to arrest d man
wat documents did dey show to arrest d man
which authority were dey given
i knew pple will still defend dis foolish act of lawlessness
wen will sum nigerians have the sense to question lawlessness exhibited by sum certain forces of d country called zoogeria
SMH!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by mayorwah98(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose baba. I want to be bold like him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by iliyande(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
topsam1:

Seriously speaking, in as much as I condemn the killings and alleged arrest of the apostle, I still want to say he should be punished for the inciting statement he made.

When the fulanis came to kill the xtians, did they announce it? There was even this photo of a man of God holding an AK47 that went viral sometime ago...if you must defend yourself, you don't have to announce it, strategize and make it happen.

Action speaks louder than voice they say....revenge and let's hear what the government would say!!!

That guy is a military chaplain in the war zone please

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Alezy(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:
Freedom of speech doesn't including inciting violence. To say everyone can express his opinion doesn't mean you can encourage violence.

If DSS truly want to arrest him Fayose can't stop them. Maybe he should live in Fayose's house forever.

Cowards on showmanship, it was all arranged between Fayose and the Apostle with their imaginary DSS .
chaii my brother, I don't even know what to call you.

so people like this still dey?? Kaii. Na wa oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ukandi1(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu

Strongly supported
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by cytell56: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2017
May God bless Fayose.
ShakaZullu:

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by psalmsjob: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Alezy:
chaii my brother, I don't even know what to call you.

so people like this still dey?? Kaii. Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by cytell56: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Dont mind the ''Solo Makinde'', when Sultan of Sokoto made inflammatory statements, DSS did not arrest him.
emajoe:

My dear, from your comments and that of the former you quoted, you are more then ENEMY OF THE STATE.
You are exposing HATE tendencies here.
Wise up. undecided
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by me69: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
todaynewsreview:
Governor Fayose just stormed Midas Hotel, Ado Ekiti to rescue Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministry who was to be arrested by the DSS for speaking against Fulani herdsmen killing of Nigerians at his crusade yesternight.

Armed men of the DSS came in THREE Hilux Vans and were laying siege on the hotel before the Governor stormed the hotel this midnight.

Governor Fayose drove himself to the hotel and moved the Man of God to the Govt House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPikQg5Tvg
More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/01/fayose-stormed-midas-hotel-ado-ekiti-to.html

lawless people. Where is the DSS here and what is he doing in ekiti. Scripted news. They made up a scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.