Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) (56046 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Speaking right from the sitting room of Governor Fayose, The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman shared how the DSS came to arrest him in his hotel room before Governor Fayose came to move him out to the Government House.

The Apostle also declared that if he spends a day in custody of the security operatives, the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to be fixed! (Not sure of what that means, but the Apostle have spoken)

Watch Video Below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/if-i-spend-day-in-security-custody.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqM77Aym4J4

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by ritababe(f): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2017
okay
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Theyveedo(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by SexyNairalander: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2017
booked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2017
"I have half a million congregation spread over the country, If I spend one night with the security, the damage it will cause will take one year for Nigeria to repair- Apostle Sulaimon."

Threatening who The laws of the land "Constituted Authority" or the laws of the land.
God dey

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by jfking2005(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2017
We have a long way to go in this country....

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2017
grin

This woulda made more sense if he didn't say this from the confines of the Ekiti State Government house.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by izzou(m): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2017
grin

A revolution will spring up soon in this country. It's just a matter of time.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Smooyis(m): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2017
The present administration of pmb should be careful not to be seen as lawless and religiously biased. The DSS should rather work harder to arrest the evils of fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, niger delta avengers instead of lurking around looking for a harmless pastor to arrest.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by VampireeM(f): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2017
I am tired of PMB's govt. From one controversy to another.... very Usesless govt.. Soon they will come for the common man on the streets

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2017
grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by sunsplash99(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari take ur time

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by kennyblaze007(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
I use to believe so much in the One Nigeria project but clearly there is a problem with our unity... So sad...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by dhardline(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Though it was very wrong for Sss to try to arrest him cause it's obvious the order for his arrest

must have come from some other quarters and not the c in c but if I remember well apostle Paul

was arrested and imprisoned which in turn lead to the conversion of more people to Christianity.

So since you also are an apostle as you claim then if you are arrested and imprisoned hopefully

more people will be converted thru it. The Christians journey is not always a rossy one, the road

is always laced with tribulations.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by bigerboy200: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
lol...try spend one week and lets see what would happen to Nigeria ohh...he should consult with Nnamdi kanu..

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by iamsparrow(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Empty threat, is he going to tell his members to cause havoc or what?
This pastor should remember that if you break the law, the law will also break you

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by princeade86(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
what a joke nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by psalmsjob: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Chest beater everywhere.

Apostle of wailers, just as your prophecy that GEJ will win 2015 election that failed you think your influence goes beyond your personal church.

Paul after being called changed his name from Saul but you over these years of being so called hasn't changed your name to reflect your new faith because it's all a fraud to hoodwink the gullible to accept you.

You can be popular amongst fools no one with sense would envy you for that kind of popularity soon another clown will try to unstage you with his own class act of better amusement.

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by sanandreas(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
The DSS is always swift to arrest those who speak against Fulani invasion into communities but never arrest the trouble makers

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by apholaryn: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
this pastor sef
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by mayorkyzo: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Omo the man dey vex o...religious bigotism has to end in this country...El rufai and buhari has said things 10x worse than what e said and they were not arrested...fulani herdsmen/terrorists has killed thousands but no single arrest made..
Which way nigeria cry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by nNEOo(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Le me think....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Insanity of the highest order. This country is indeed a zoo, now I believe. Our president is indeed a religion bigot. Unity can never exist in this country. The best is to grant every tribe that wants to stay alone the freedom to do so. There was indeed a country.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by spacks(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
cool.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Ermacc: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
hmmm... they bare trying to silence all forms of opposition with DSS and EFCC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by neonly: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
It official am leaving dis zoo country

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by jideflows(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2017
fear not let me talk oh.. I dont want this my door when no strong to be broken.... I no get money to call carpenter....

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by poshbrave(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Fear not PMB face d criminal remove ur eyes from d church face those who have committed crime not those who may.......apply common sense even though common sense is not so common

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Proffdada: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Maybe they're trying to hold him responsible for Buhari's death grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.