Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) (56343 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
pavy:

A big amen to that, its right about time.
And the angels in heaven would start the revolution I guess. What are you waiting for? Be a hero,start the revolution instead of typing Amen and waiting for somehow to take your shine.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by AnotherZik: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
I'm disappointed by this cleric's reaction. Why appeal to the arm of flesh by boasting about half a million members and having churches overseas where Nigeria has embassies.

He should have reckoned with God's advise that the arms of flesh will fail you and that our weapons, as children of God, are not canal.

I just see a frigetted man resorting to empty threat to get the hawks off his back.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by geekybabe(f): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
This government is a joke. A total joke.

Fulani herdsmen are killing, no singular arrest.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by kachi08(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
I pray there will be no tribal/religious war in this country.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by AnotherZik: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
I'm disappointed by this cleric's reaction. Why appeal to the arm of flesh by boasting about half a million members and having churches overseas where Nigeria has embassies.

He should have reckoned with God's advise that the arms of flesh will fail you and that our weapons, as children of God, are not canal.

I just see a frigetted man resorting to empty threat to get the hawks off his back.

We don't have men of God who can act like Prophet Elijah of old. Remember what he did to soldiers sent by Ahab to arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
adioolayi:

[s]"I have half a million congregation spread over the country, If I spend one night with the security, the damage it will cause will take one year for Nigeria to repair- Apostle Sulaimon."

Threatening who The laws of the land "Constituted Authority" or the laws of the land.
God dey[/s]

Afonja. Something is wrong with this people...they naturally support evil and wrong! SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
iamsparrow:
Empty threat, is he going to tell his members to cause havoc or what?
This pastor should remember that if you break the law, the law will also break you
What law did he break?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by javalove(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Speaking right from the sitting room of Governor Fayose, The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman shared how the DSS came to arrest him in his hotel room before Governor Fayose came to move him out to the Government House.

The Apostle also declared that if he spends a day in custody of the security operatives, the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to be fixed! (Not sure of what that means, but the Apostle have spoken)

Watch Video Below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/if-i-spend-day-in-security-custody.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqM77Aym4J4

This man is a big fool.....yes i said it...sue me...

Buhari and his useless attack dogs or is it Elrufai that may be behind this....THEY ARE WRONG no doubt

which one come be threat again from sule suegbe.....if you spend one day...OGA apari..nothing will happen...shishi...shingba...yu will even spend one year....

This government also needs to stop attacking anyone that in the name of witch hunting abeg...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by mantosa(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
I think his arrest is a show of power by El Rufai. In that Apostle Suleiman's video, he insulted El Rufai, calling him short man devil.

I believe El Rufai is behind this attempted arrest.

El Rufai is a close ally of PMB & also a Fulani and Fulani's don't forgive at all.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Shy001: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
... So Fed govt and DSS have ears to hear the words against the killing of Christians and genocide in the country but they don't have ears to hear the cry of the people... Issorite.

The writing on de wall is visible to the blinds n audible to the Dears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by smiliyB(f): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2017
iamsparrow:
This pastor should remember that if you break the law, the law will also break you
Shut up n go back to sleep bcus i can see ur brain is seriously paining you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by HENRY940: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Weselion:
DSS sef... Fulani herdsman have been killing nothing happened.. Suleiman spoke and you want to arrest. Issorait

No,

It is not alright.

We all know,

We are all seeing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by pavy(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2017
TeamSimple:

And the angels in heaven would start the revolution I guess. What are you waiting for? Be a hero,start the revolution instead of typing Amen and waiting for somehow to take your shine.

I guess your comment applies to you too. You can start the revolution as well, believe it or not, I'm playing my part already.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by kettykings: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:
Chest beater everywhere.

Apostle of wailers, just as your prophecy that GEJ will win 2015 election that failed you think your influence goes beyond your personal church.

Paul after being called changed his name from Sail but you over these years of being so called hasn't changed your name to reflect your new faith because it's all a fraud to hoodwink the gullible to accept you.

You can be popular amongst fools no one with sense would envy you for that kind of popularity soon another clown will try to unstage you with his own class act of better amusement.

The problem is no Apostle Suleiman but the DSS , atimes one wonders the type of security Agents we have in this country , arresting a vocal preacher where as armed hersmen are busy wrecking Havoc on innocent citizenry, striking in different places at different times , sometimes i wonder whether the security agencies are cursed or under a spell , not even a single fulnai hersmen has been arrested yet we have thousands of unarmed protesters in custody .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Lucasinho(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Suleman: “I have told them in the church here, that any Fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, Kill him, Kill Him. Cut his head. If they are busy killing Christians and nothing is happening, we will kill them and nothing will happen,”

IF this is the Reason theY wanted to Arrest him...

SHAME ONTO THEM ALL INCLUDING GMB..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by PatriotTemidayo: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
dhardline:
Though it was very wrong for Sss to try to arrest him cause it's obvious the order for his arrest

must have come from some other quarters and not the c in c but if I remember well apostle Paul

was arrested and imprisoned which in turn lead to the conversion of more people to Christianity.

So since you also are an apostle as you claim then if you are arrested and imprisoned hopefully

more people will be converted thru it. The Christians journey is not always a rossy one, the road

is always laced with tribulations.
Thoughtless view.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Shy001: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
iamsparrow:

So breaking of Law is being against the killing of Christians right?? At times I wonder why some set of persons reason from the Anus!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Speaking right from the sitting room of Governor Fayose, The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman shared how the DSS came to arrest him in his hotel room before Governor Fayose came to move him out to the Government House.

The Apostle also declared that if he spends a day in custody of the security operatives, the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to be fixed! (Not sure of what that means, but the Apostle have spoken)

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/if-i-spend-day-in-security-custody.html

Lemme get it right. Just because of What hé sais about fulani herdsmen Thats why hé was arrêsted ? Yet no one has arrested Any of the fulani herdsmen Killing people. That speaks volumes about thé bias leadership in this country. Lord have mercy on us in this country.

I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by sleeknick: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2017
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by faaz24: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2017
FUSS:

SO WE SHOULD JUST SIT AND WATCH WHILE NIGERIANS ARE BUTCHERED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY?
DON'T WORRY THEY WILL SOON REACH YOUR VILLAGE.
So how many people have you killed in obedience to the apostate's call ?
Wish unto others what u wish for yourself....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by akintom(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:

Suleiman is just a disgusting hypocrite. Why didn't he call on the Jewish Yahweh to come to his rescue, rather than the mere flesh in the person of Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
So the government if finally after this mog for speaking the truth, lol,

Ladies and gentlemen, maybi wellcone you to the era of tyrany in Nigeria, so no freedom of speach anymore?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by idupaul: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
adioolayi:

"I have half a million congregation spread over the country, If I spend one night with the security, the damage it will cause will take one year for Nigeria to repair- Apostle Sulaimon."

Threatening who The laws of the land "Constituted Authority" or the laws of the land.
God dey

Elrufai threatens everyday and nothing has happened . Buhari should leave Christians alone
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Neddstark: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is bloody lawless. Both Suleiman and fayose should be arrested. It is wrong for a religious preacher to incite violence.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Shy001: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Elesta:

Lemme get it right. Just because of What hé sais about fulani herdsmen Thats why hé was arrêsted ? Yet no one has arrested Any of the fulani herdsmen Killing people. That speaks volumes about thé bias leadership in this country. Lord have mercy on us in this country.

I weep for this country

I weep for this country.... I never seen any news headlines anywhere that says govt has arrested the fulani herdsmen for genocide...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by xxgig(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2017
I'm still wondering why dss choose ekiti state as location for his arrest.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by idupaul: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2017
When is the DSS going to arrest the leader of Miyetti Allah who has never denied his groups involvement in the fulani killings
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Alexk2(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2017
faaz24:
This man is an apostate...always doing the opposite of what jesus stood for.
They call him fiery preacher, jesus was not fiery
Preached violence, the son of mary didn't do that
Jesus while on the cross never encouraged violence.
No human like me can tell me to do something in the name of religion, politics or whatever without me first checking on my conscience.

Exactly my thought. What is wrong is wrong no matter where it's coming from. The Bible just didn't teach us anything like this.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2017
TeamSimple:

Na today Fulani herdmens madness start?
Where were you idiotas when the longest religious crisis happened in plateau taking thousands of lives
Where were you when BH was taking lives in churches in hundreds.

You idiotas were silent because GEJ a christian was in power,now u want to act like every started 30 of may 2015.

Keep playing politics with the lives of your people.
jos crisis happened during obj,and being that I served in jos I can say you are very ignorant, and I don't see why you should even politicize this by dragging GEJ into the matter, why must you lots think everyone who is speaks the obvious truth is a GEJ fan?,must you stoop that low?,smh, hehehehe, from your choice of words I can rightly say you are a Muslim, of which you lots see nothing wrong in what your fulani cousins are doing, I can also see you have cancer of the brain, get well soon, don't have time to bandy words with a mad man this morning,maybe when the euphoric effect of tramadol on you wears out, you will have sense

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:
Chest beater everywhere.

Apostle of wailers, just as your prophecy that GEJ will win 2015 election that failed you think your influence goes beyond your personal church.

Paul after being called changed his name from Sail but you over these years of being so called hasn't changed your name to reflect your new faith because it's all a fraud to hoodwink the gullible to accept you.

You can be popular amongst fools no one with sense would envy you for that kind of popularity soon another clown will try to unstage you with his own class act of better amusement.
grow up child, or you gt spanked up
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by me69: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2017
This man is crazy. You can't threaten anybody in this country. You are nobody just a human being don't take yourself as a divinity you are not.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Lucasinho(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2017
akintom:

Suleiman is just a disgusting hypocrite. Why didn't call on the Jewish Yahweh to come to his rescue, rather than the mere flesh in the person of Fayose?

hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.