Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) (56053 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by dannybomb(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2017
VampireeM:
I am tired of PMB's govt. From one controversy to another.... very Usesless govt.. Soon they will come for the common man on the streets
common man, they already did it, with the man who name hi dog buhari
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Why u no go show ur family the part2 make them watch first. Mumu person.
ChuzzyBlog:
Mehn...

Watch The Part 2 Here. Click Now
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by ademusiwa2r: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
I will advice pastors such statements are not good to the society.

I will not kill the Fulani people

He should offer apology to Fulani people. Some Fulani bad act should not classify , everybody the same. There is good in every one.

I will encourage Fulani to love their neighbors.

The issue of cattle can be solve if Mr Fayose and others built cool room in their state. Mr Fayose did not.
Mr Fayose state of ekiti will make slot of money, if it build coolroom at the border of ekiti.

One Fulani call tinubu , bad behavior,
Mr tinubu bad behavior in Lagos should not destroy everybody.

If I say things, that Mr obasanjom and goodluck Jonathan did, nobody will ever speak to them again.

I ask everybody to love their neighbors

If we all obey the law of state of origin, the destruction of million of life's, by Mr tinubu will not cause the crisis, you are all in, inec should respect and obey the law. That does not allow immigrate in politics.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Guyman02: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2017
iamsparrow:
Empty threat, is he going to tell his members to cause havoc or what?
This pastor should remember that if you break the law, the law will also break you

This is not an empty threat, perhaps you are Muslim and dont know the rising anger in the land by Christians, Shiite Muslims and Animists who fear that a Sunni jihad is ongoing.
His people in the Niger Delta including militants, Biafran agitators who are already considering procurring arms after the Trump rally killings will not take it lying low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Guyman02: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
faaz24:
This man is an apostate...always doing the opposite of what jesus stood for.
They call him fiery preacher, jesus was not fiery
Preached violence, the son of mary didn't do that
Jesus while on the cross never encouraged violence.
No human like me can tell me to do something in the name of religion, politics or whatever without me first checking on my conscience.

Muslims like you always quote the Bible to encourage Christians not to seek revenge against you. It worked in Turkey and the country was brutally Islamized because the Christians were encouraged by Muslims not to shed blood but forgive until they gained enough ground to fully invade Constantinople and committed a genocide and the surviving Christians were given the option of either converting to Islam or get slaughtered. E no go work here lai lai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by EAZY2422(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
iamsparrow:
Empty threat, is he going to tell his members to cause havoc or what?
This pastor should remember that if you break the law, the law will also break you
so its now you know that someone is breaking the law huh? When pmb was in 2011 and 2015 bragging about making gej's goverment ungovernable nd spilling blood if he doesn't win that election in those respective periods he wasn't breaking the law.just try to be objective when u make your judgements bro.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
This Scammer should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by MYDEBBY(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by str8talk1: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Smooyis:
The present administration of pmb should be careful not to be seeing as lawless and religiously biased. The DSS should rather work harder to arrest the evils of fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, niger delta avengers instead of lurking around looking for an armless pastor to arrest.
Why adding Niger Delta Avengers, tell your f**.k.i.n.g Fulani-Herdsman Govt (FG) of Nigeria to hands off from the oil resources of the Southern Nigeria and there will be peace. Sic.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Alexk2(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2017
proevan:

Which Bible ?

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:33-34).
You're just Quoting the scripture out of context here.. .do you know that Jesus Christ who said those words as above Is called; "the Prince of peace"? And we're commanded thus Romans 12:8 ...."as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." violence is against the doctrine and teachings of Jesus Christ and He expect us to be like him not like "them".
As for your quoted verse above, good and read the whole chapter To fully grasp what he meant; stop misinterpreting the scripture and misinforming people.

BTW., if those top pastors and bishops had been engaging the government well and not keeping quite, we'll not be where we are today....but I know it's not late; God is never late!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by balanceofterror1(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:
Chest beater everywhere.

Apostle of wailers, just as your prophecy that GEJ will win 2015 election that failed you think your influence goes beyond your personal church.

Paul after being called changed his name from Sail but you over these years of being so called hasn't changed your name to reflect your new faith because it's all a fraud to hoodwink the gullible to accept you.

You can be popular amongst fools no one with sense would envy you for that kind of popularity soon another clown will try to unstage you with his own class act of better amusement.

"Paul after being called changed his name from sail" --- MUMU
You are a BIGGY BIGGY FOOL that thinks that he's perfect. You and APCmyheart insulted me and my parents yesterday for my mistake fool. Can't you see how you're going up and down on this thread displaying your stupidity, must you insult people to prove your point?. Useless he goat that is suffering from lack of parental care.
You and APCmyheart are the most stupid and backward thinkers on earth, fools. Drunkards, that have replaced their brains with Buhari's excreta.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Authencity2012: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
DSS are buhari and cabals threatening dogs.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Jessestunch: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

This woulda made more sense if he didn't say this from the confines of the Ekiti State Government house.

Are you admitting that the government house is too big for dss to attack to smoke him out?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by semyman: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Smooyis:
The present administration of pmb should be careful not to be seeing as lawless and religiously biased. The DSS should rather work harder to arrest the evils of fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, niger delta avengers instead of lurking around looking for an armless pastor to arrest.
Armless pastor you mean? major conflicts are started by words of mouth, let him brace up for the unguarded utterances because he has some sheep he is extorting and it's getting to his head to cross the line. He will be locked up and nothing will happen, mark my words. Have you heard of hate speech?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by benavatar(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
FIRST MASSIVE NATIONWIDE PROTESTS ON THE 5TH OF FEBRUARY, 2017.

A call for good governance.

A call for urgent explanation into the reckless economic downturn nationwide.

A call for nationwide protests as we say No to the Executive, No to legislatures, No to judiciary... You have all failed us.

We the people are tired. We can no longer continue with all of you. All your excuses and mistakes are not funny. We do not wish to continue with a system and government that is not working but afflicting the people. We the people of this country not living under the privileges of government allowances and remuneration have now accepted to take the bull by the horn to come out and protest this obnoxious and baseless policies and excuses of the government of the day.

Where are the recovered looted funds?

Why do we still have the executive arms and legislatures still enjoying their salaries and allowances while we hear there's no money to pay workers?

Why do we still see ceaseless power failures with no explanation and hope of getting out of it unlike before?

Why do we keep seeing peace talks in Niger Delta, fulani heardsmen and ipob without any solutions being reached, while the strategies keeps aggravating the people involved as political leaders stage forums to extort funds in the name of addressing their subjects?

Why did we have petrol price rise to 145 for the sake of global oil price crash and removal of subsidy but such price is still being maintained despite significant re-awakening of the oil price from $30/barrel to $56/barrel?

Who is to be held accountable for the sudden and continuous hike in price of commodities in the market, where for the first time in history, Nigeria is suddenly selling kerosene at 400 naira per litre as against 50 naira per litre, diesel at 300 naira per litre as against 100 naira per litre and petrol from 87 naira to 145 naira? Yet maintaining the same systems, environment and maybe a lesser money spending government.

There's need for Nigerians to rise against what is happening in this country having waited patiently for the legislatures that were elected to represent the people all to no avail.

How can there be rise in cost of living all of a sudden and no one is telling us what is actually happening? Not even a single person in power to address the challenges in the various sectors and introduce palliative measures by the government to cushion the effects?

We call on all Nigerians of good conscience to rise against this inhumanity against mankind, dehumanization and heartlesness living in high places piloting the affairs of this country while we're yet to drawn into a deep blue sea.

To this cause, we the masses wish to use this medium to alert ourselves that on the 5th of February, 2017 , there shall be a nationwide massive protest from state to state, local government to local government, ward to ward and kindred to kindred.

For the first time, all Nigerians shall match out of their houses to the streets with placards displaying what displeases you in the Nigeria of today both in the executive, legislatures and judiciary arms of government.

Cars shall carry green leaves to display the unhappiness we the masses have towards the economic uncertainties in Nigeria and the displeasure of hearing of excuses and mistakes here and there in governance.

Nobody said anybody is above resignation if he cannot meet up the yearnings of the people like David Cameron of United kingdom.

We are tired of getting surprises whenever we visit the market and yet no shake up in government spending amidst the dwindling economic reserve. Our governors and top government functionaries keep living flamboyant lifestyle, building mansions and buying up properties abroad at the most expensive locations in the world and they end up going away with it once they identify with government or political party of the day.

Enough is enough.

We have been pushed to the wall, we have reached our crossroads and
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by semyman: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Suleiman is in church business for the money that is in it only. He is nothing near what Jesus Christ stood for. Why run to government house if you have liver and you trust your congregation, hope you saw what happend to the Fuel subsidy woman that was setenced? Yahoo Yahoo upgraded
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by chachanga: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
VampireeM:
I am tired of PMB's govt. From one controversy to another.... very Usesless govt.. Soon they will come for the common man on the streets

Hahahahahaha, they already did, got ya!

OR...have you forgotten they've broken every record in the book to beating every other government in the world to bagging their highly coveted title of "The World's Most Clueless, Reckless, Headless, & Jobless Absentee Government".

They won that title when they started arresting and dragging Names with the "Common Man" and his Dog.

And disturbing everybody's sleep on Twitter for calling Buhari this and that.

And spending inordinate amount of time gaining sadistic pleasure from wanking to that yeye "Social Media Bill", ehn undecided

And f00lishly threatening us with " Shutting Down Facebook & Twitter in the Nigerian CyberSpace"! (as if say nor be we teach them all those "Crinkum-Crankum, Higgi-Hagga" grammar angry? OR as if say na Dem gworo-chewing grandpapa dash us Twitter App, Dem ignoramuses!

Maybe they're even tapping your phone right now? or mine, can you tell?!
OR maybe they're spending all their time, getting busy wanking off to all the P0rn-flicks on "Vaseline-Crew's Phone", but as for me o; I sure know say they're neither governing me nor running any economy for me!

They're busy been clueless, jobless, distracted, headless, 'mumuic', selfish and careless as usual!

Alexk2:

I can't shut up Bro and I refuse to reason like you to the "voice of reasoning"....if I do, I won't be different from boko Haram in particular. Like I said earlier, Jesus Christ is called "the Prince of Peace" do you even know what that mean?. ..and Romans 12:18 said ....." as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." if violence is permissible for a Christian, He'll(Christ) have demonstrated that by empowering his disciples To kill those who wanted to arrest and kill him. He even scolded Peter for trying to prevent his arrest with a sword. In fact, Jesus Christ even command us to pray for our enemies; sad this one may be hard for you sad undecided but that's the truth from Jesus himself.
The solution we need isn't far away from our top religious leaders. Until we stop been hypocritical and learn to make use of the very previledges and position given by God, we'll keep getting it all wrong.

Interesting New Creation viewpoint bro, but what happens in a situation where entire Christian nations face external aggression?!
Is there no provision for corporate securitization of communities and christian groups as was seen in Nehemiah, 1st & 2nd Samuel &Kings?!
Especially, when we contend that the record of foregoing accounts in the old testament were written "as examples for us who were to come after?!
Didn't scriptures record that "think not that I brought a ... but a sword...
Why do we lockup church doors and gates with security me installed then?
It's true being "Lion & Lamb" can present very dicey challenges especially when the same Christ who chided Peter, James &John on pro-violent tendencies needed to flog out moneylenders from the Temple to drive home the point while fulfilling prophetic scripture?!
Not castigating you or weaving ur viewpoint, mind you. I just see before us a very interesting and dynamic scenario here.
And, of ccourse, the good Apostle Suleiman's explosions on the issue appear too loaded with biases, emotional pains and ill-thought-out haste, we don't need that!
But, are we now advocating for our Christian communities to simply roll-over and present their necks for slicing whenever any foolish gang of f00lani rapists feel like they need to sample christian girls and kill christian men?!
Remember Jesus said "if the man of the house knew which hour the thief intended to come, he would have girded himself..."
Pls, shed more light.
What should be the response for Individuals and also Corporate entities?!
What should you do when you are part of a widespread persecution?
And what should be the response when you are a TAX PAYING CCHRISTIAN CITIZEN OF A SECULAR STATE FACING LIFE-THREATENING BULLYING FROM EVIL-Minded Neighbors who wanna destroy your God-given peace, life and legacy?!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Alexk2(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
sagitariusbaby:

Just shut up and listen to the voice of reasoning in your head. God is not a gentle man, he strikes when provoked and I know many instances when he asked the children of Israel to utterly destroy some set of people. Fulani's needs another Christian crusaders or armed terrorists to tame their menace across the country

I can't shut up Bro and I refuse to reason like you to the "voice of reasoning"....if I do, I won't be different from boko Haram in particular. Like I said earlier, Jesus Christ is called "the Prince of Peace" do you even know what that mean?. ..and Romans 12:18 said ....." as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." if violence is permissible for a Christian, He'll(Christ) have demonstrated that by empowering his disciples To kill those who wanted to arrest and kill him. He even scolded Peter for trying to prevent his arrest with a sword. In fact, Jesus Christ even command us to pray for our enemies; sad this one may be hard for you sad undecided but that's the truth from Jesus himself.
The solution we need isn't far away from our top religious leaders. Until we stop been hypocritical and learn to make use of the very previledges and position given by God, we'll keep getting it all wrong.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
TeamSimple:

The Same CAN that share money meant to procure arms to defend christians..Lolz

Try and move away from your gullible bunch, it's really affecting you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by Organizer111222(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2017
This guy called Suleiman who not stop making me laugh. Who is he .. who knows him ... Just becos he give s fake prophesies makes him great . He must be very stupid for making that statement . Half a million followers and you are bragging idiot ... Ask nnamdi kanu that as almost all the igbo population with him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by psalmsjob: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
balanceofterror1:

"Paul after being called changed his name from sail" --- MUMU
You are a BIGGY BIGGY FOOL that thinks that he's perfect. You and APCmyheart insulted me and my parents yesterday for my mistake fool. Can't you see how you're going up and down on this thread displaying your stupidity, must you insult people to prove your point?. Useless he goat that is suffering from lack of parental care.
You and APCmyheart are the most stupid and backward thinkers on earth, fools. Drunkards, that have replaced their brains with Buhari's excreta.

Cry baby so you're still on yesterday talkgrin you go soon add today's talk join so that your end will come faster since you're a EWU that I called you.

You should be ashamed of yourself that you quoted me without saying anything on the topic that matters but to point out a Saul typed as sail but that will be ignorant of me if I typed it as "sual" just as you put up a display picture with "their" spelt as "thier" thats not auto-correct doing its thing it's your auto-stupid showing itself and you kept saying your father and mother after using the word parents.

You're a semi-illustrate which is much worse than an illiterate because you'll never take correction.

EWU Ndigbo the semi-illustrate cry me a river that will drown you and if I hear say I pet you make I no chop EWU againgrin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by meshack15: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
When he appointed his co-fulani kingsman as the DG of the DSS why will the man not go after any one that makes any bad remark about fulanis herdsmen, I believe their days are numbered in this country
f
ChuzzyBlog:
Speaking right from the sitting room of Governor Fayose, The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman shared how the DSS came to arrest him in his hotel room before Governor Fayose came to move him out to the Government House.

The Apostle also declared that if he spends a day in custody of the security operatives, the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to be fixed! (Not sure of what that means, but the Apostle have spoken)

Watch Video Below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/if-i-spend-day-in-security-custody.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqM77Aym4J4

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by psalmsjob: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
opal4real:

Dodoyor! Is Sulaiman Moslem name or Arabic? Are there no arab-christians as there are jewish moslems?

So the man-of-gods Apostle Suleiman is now an Arab or a Jew?

Don't ask me stupid questions because if you're a Bible reading Christian and not the my pastor say type you will understand the significance of changing names in the Bible to reflect a new life.

Like I said before it's all scam and part of the sheep clothing over the wolf that he is and showing gradually in him by those utterances obviously the terrorist in him is taking over as he claimed to be an Islamic-terrorist before he converted to a Christian-terrorist.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by balanceofterror1(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:

Cry baby so you're still on yesterday talkgrin you go soon add today's talk join so that your end will come faster since you're a EWU that I called you.

You should be ashamed of yourself that you quoted me without saying anything on the topic that matters but to point out a Saul typed as sail but that will be ignorant of me if I typed it as "sual" just as you put up a display picture with "their" spelt as "thier" thats not auto-correct doing its thing it's your auto-stupid showing itself and you kept saying your father and mother after using the word parents.

You're a semi-illustrate which is much worse than an illiterate because you'll never take correction.

EWU Ndigbo the semi-illustrate cry me a river that will drown you and if I hear say I pet you make I no chop EWU againgrin

A mistake is a mistake but you are claiming to be above it and that makes you stupid. My profile pics was sent to me by a friend, I am not the one that typed the words, so if you and APCmyheart read it and can't comprehend pls GO AND DIE.

semi-illustrate ko, MUMU.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by FactualSpeech: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
as much as I condemn the action of dss on this issue especially with the fact that those that have perpetrated the act are still walking free though the statement by Suleman too is bad in a sane society(not Nigeria sha).

as he said that it will take a year to repair,I would have love to see him spend a night there and see what else will happen after all problem Nigeria is facing. make dem use prayer turn tinz around for beta naw
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by faaz24: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Guyman02:

Muslims like you always quote the Bible to encourage Christians not to seek revenge against you. It worked in Turkey and the country was brutally Islamized because the Christians were encouraged by Muslims not to shed blood but forgive until they gained enough ground to fully invade Constantinople and committed a genocide and the surviving Christians were the option of either converting to Islam or get slaughtered. E no go work here lai lai!
Oh boy, am trembling
Fear don catch me
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by nurusystem(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
terrorist will emerge
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by FactualSpeech: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
toshmann:
Why does DSS always try to force their way i to arresting people. Can't they just knock on the door and produce a warrant of arrest like civilized people. At least this is a well known pastor, he cant hide for long. that's how they arrested Judges, breaking doors, walls and window in the middle of the night, only to release them later.

I'm Sure the DSS are full of fulani men.

The terror reign of BuharIdiAmin

as much as I criticize the actions of dss arresting someone who only made a threat when those who have committed the act are still walking,I will want you to know that dss is Nigeria secret police like the fbi.fbi no dey show warrant
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by psalmsjob: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
balanceofterror1:

A mistake is a mistake but you are claiming to be above it and that makes you stupid. My profile pics was sent to me by a friend, I am not the one that typed the words, so if you and APCmyheart read it and can't comprehend pls GO AND DIE.

semi-illustrate ko, MUMU.

EWU see your excuse again if your friend tell you to dance naked you will as you said.

I didn't make a mistake that's autocorrect but if I did I will own up to it there's no shame in that but to deny it and transfer it to your friends shows your level of illiteracy a semi one and it's really shameful again.

EWU Ndigbo I no get your time now go chop grass smallgrin or enter your friend kitchen go steal yams chopgrin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by FactualSpeech: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
we have seen prophesies(predictions) for 2017,abeg dss will try to arrest me dey there cos na so t.b Joshua no predict that his church go collapse in 2014 killing lots of people
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by NaMeAboki: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
adioolayi:

"I have half a million congregation spread over the country, If I spend one night with the security, the damage it will cause will take one year for Nigeria to repair- Apostle Sulaimon."

Threatening who The laws of the land "Constituted Authority" or the laws of the land.
God dey

See impunity; he must somehow believe that pastors have a blanket immunity for everything; he quite recklessly broke the law inciting murder and expects not to be arrested; even as he was being recorded, he was still threatening and challenging the nation - hope the security agencies are listening; lets see what will happen whenever he comes out of his hiding from under Fayose's govt house skirt.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) by enigmaticlion: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
adioolayi:

"I have half a million congregation spread over the country, If I spend one night with the security, the damage it will cause will take one year for Nigeria to repair- Apostle Sulaimon."

Threatening who The laws of the land "Constituted Authority" or the laws of the land.
God dey
you must be sick in your brain dead head of yours. When fulani herdsmen slaughtered several innocent Christians and their children, babies like sheep. No Muslim has come out on TV to condemn this animalistic behavior. It's obvious the failed plan of islamization is in full throttle and it will fail. For so long Christians because of the teaching of the Holy Bible reject retaliation and violence but no more will they sit idle while Muslims try to wipe them of the map. Let them try it in Lagos nau and they'll know that there's only one life and there's no Virgin waiting for them in hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.