Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter (65978 Views)

Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown / PhD Holder Employed As Primary School Teacher In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by ayindejimmy(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Blood of Malachi!

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Dongreat(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Once had an English teacher like this woman but she's fair. Yes her behind is heavy too with large bo*bs. She doesn't sit properly and doesn't wear tights either and she is always on short skirts. So when ever we have English studies, you need to see how boys fight for front sit, lmao. She thinks that we were serious in learning English not knowing that we really want to keep counts with the color of her panties.
True story.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Iamwrath: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:
men and love for ass is inseparable

I don't like yansh
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by dacovajnr: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2017
In a Typical Nigerian High school even the Overall best Male student in Her Class would fail grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:

OK. I wish I do though
It is actually an obsession, a superficial one at that. There is nothing really special beyond the feeling we get seeing, caressing, touching and hitting from behind the wheels. (pardon me for being a bit sensual).

There are more to the aforementioned though... LOL

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by mercichoco(f): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:

I don't know what you men gain from it though.
A guy (youth sec) once told me that if given the opportunity to chose, that he'll chose a big ass ahead of heaven.
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by bamdelarf(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:

not every woman need such men
really...same ea also...not Every man love ass(es)....BT don't tell me u ain't fr handsomeness
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2017
bamdelarf:
really...same ea also...not Every man love ass(es)....BT don't tell me u ain't fr handsomeness

I do mature minded people instead. cutting across both sexes
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2017
mercichoco:
A guy (youth sec) once told me that if given the opportunity to chose, that he'll chose a big ass ahead of heaven.

Lol, the guy isn't serious.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Ichel: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:
lol
btw, welcome to NL.
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It is actually an obsession, a superficial one at that. There is nothing really special beyond the feeling we get seeing, caressing, touching and hitting from behind the wheels. (pardon me for being a bit sensual).

thanks for the lecturing.
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Iamwrath:

I don't like yansh
I can't remember saying you do
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
dikeigbo2:

But yours try shaaa cool
tnks

1 Like

Davidblen:
Like Yours
lol
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by bamdelarf(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:
I do mature minded people instead. cutting across both sexes
noted!!!..
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Smartmey(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
see mature jokes comment unlike wat we have here in N-world
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
bamdelarf:
noted!!!..
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by mccoy47(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Op. She's not high school teacher but an olosho. Check her IG page before posting rubbish!
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:
btw, welcome to NL.
Tnks
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
victorvezx:
Bae I fit manage ur own
someone already owns mine
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Ichel: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It is actually an obsession, a superficial one at that. There is nothing really special beyond the feeling we get seeing, caressing, touching and HITTING from behind the wheels. (pardon me for being a bit sensual).

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell her manofgod/broda in arm.
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by tfk2000(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:
Lol, she looks like rokiatu.

Rokiatu With her face like local pepper seller and ass like those mama put in ibadan. Dnt compare her with this babe again plz
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell her manofgod/broda in arm.
Don't report me to the Bishop pls, I was led by the Spirit!

Truly, flesh and blood did not reveal that to me grin
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:
someone already owns mine
E pain me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by queencalipso(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe if na my hood she dey teach, i go go back ooh grin

Good morning baby, whatsup na ?

Am good, you?
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Iamwrath: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:

I can't remember saying you do

You said men, not all men, that's my point
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by balanceofterror1(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Dongreat:
Once had an English teacher like this woman but she's fair. Yes her behind is heavy too with large bo*bs. She doesn't sit properly and doesn't wear tights either and she is always on short skirts. So when ever we have English studies, you need to see how boys fight for front sit, lmao. She thinks that we were serious in learning English not knowing that we really want to keep counts with the color of her panties.
True story.

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Iamwrath:

You said men, not all men, that's my point
yeah, I said men and not boys
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by sweetestjane(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
victorvezx:
E pain me
lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:
Lol, she looks like rokiatu.
Rokiatu is far uglier. No comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by Iamwrath: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:

yeah, I said men and not boys

Really?

Why am I not surprised?

If dem don manage bleach, manage meet one local government Chairman dem head go dey spin

Won't be surprised if it's a boy behind this Monica Afterall we've busted several of your type
Re: Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter by freshcvvs: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2017
sweetestjane:
men and love for ass is inseparable

I prefers the boobs. Do you have them in abundance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / The Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.