Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Business Can I Start With 100k Please - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please (50882 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by tukdi: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2017
amiablesystems:

You seem confused and i can't guarantee you won't loose the money due to your state of mind ( the little i can see from this thread ). Pls save the money till you become fully sure of yourself. Take savings as your BEST investment for now

grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by naijalodge(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2017
Invest it in any of those whatsapp group that doubles money after 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Jimiyke(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2017
fergieboy:
Find 2odd nackam 100k

Double your hustle

exactly , this is the best advise so far

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by TGM2015: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2017
uchennaq:
Please my brother, don't invest your money into any ponzi scheme or network marketing. I will advice you to see if you can go into small scale trading or farming. Of course you should understand that 100k will start you off on a small scale.

Make your research and even post what you intend doing here for more advice.
@dahelite9
The above advice is good for you, as warned by one of the posters, please don't contact anyone who dropped their contact here, there is high likelihood of them to scam you expect the Rindeth Consulting poster. You can Google the company but the charge will eventually reduce your capital by nothing less than 30%, hence not that very advisable for now

Please, do you have any skills or competencies for any work, starting small on this or better still, save the money in Fixed deposit for 6 months while researching and gaining better information on how to invest it in profitable small scale business that you are interested and knowledgeable in.

God help you and you will not fail in investing this money to make a better future.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Ganjafama(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2017
@op follow any of the advice here and lose your money. Just follow your heart and lastly don't give give a dime to anybody as a form of partnership.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Gramondhigh(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2017
that is rubbiush
jmoes:

Why don't you invest part ($18) of ur capital in four corners alliance,its a networkn' business that pays in dollars n I guess this the rite tym to invest. M 100% sure ur downline would grow faster in no tym bcus u might have 100+ fwends( as a graduate) dah would sign up under u n that a plus for u. Text me 09093580014 if u are interested or for more info abt d business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Bibi294(f): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2017
Go into clothings,oru can learn makeups with less than 30k nthe 70k is OK to get a full makeupbox kit... U can go into hair extension too

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by princedegreat(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Every body is different though what favours me might not favour you too but there are a thousand and one way to make money but capital is the main and biggest challenge but if I can advice you learn a hand work it pays more its store in your memory any where you are you would Mae good use of it for me while in school I got one since I graduated and my service years it kept me going it can keep you going til you find a big job thanks 08134366244
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2017
tukdi:

grin

Yes i know the bus stop the buddy is. He needs to go and work under a business he wishes to start in future first before talking about investment otherwise that money is toast bra

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by KingMicky3286: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello Sir , My best advice is that you should go to your village, look for a piece of land and buy with that money, It will be beneficial to you later.
The money is not small or too big to start any business now in Nigeria due to the economic strands in our country now. The exchange is 100k = $190.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Kakamorufu(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2017
charlinton007:

If u would let us pull resources together and trade on palm kernel business, we get to supply companies and get our payment in 24hours... we can start with to supply 1 ton...call me 07018424828
am interested in that palm kernel stuff tho. Any help
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by nkemjacob2(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2017
invest in mmm

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Folarzboy(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2017
If you don't mind rent a shop and start selling feed mill to those who have poultry in your Area

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by ojsmscom(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Mmm and playing naijabet
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by spaggyy(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2017
dahelite9:
Hello all, I am a fresh graduate of uniben and I just collected my weekly contribution(commonly called ajó). The money is actually 105k, but am really confused on what to start up with the money.

Any business idea is welcomed either online or offline.

I have seen so many funny comments and am amazed by the un-seriousness minds we have here on Nairaland

Can you send me a whatsapp message on 08067984710 i will definitely be glad to discuss and liaise business opportunity
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by blessedqueen(f): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2017
charlinton007:

If u would let us pull resources together and trade on palm kernel business, we get to supply companies and get our payment in 24hours... we can start with to supply 1 ton...call me 07018424828

Am interested Pls tell me more whatsapp me 08181026002

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Bashyours546: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2017
My brother go to Niger state and buy enough goat and guinea fowl bring it down to Lagos cool
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Idrismusty97(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2017
You can buy Bitcoins and mine it and get 90% of your investment monthly or join any of these peer to peer schemes(Not whatapps own o!). Don't be afraid to invest online. But be careful and take only calculated risks. Once you have made enough capital then you can go into any of those business suggested above. Online business isn't a constant stream of income but it is a means to an end. Don't be hook on it just because you are making huge profit(Cause you definitely will make huge profits) and diversify your source of income.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Giyerte(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
Come join me in my photocopying business in Uniport... Free accommodation...

08132999390 Whatapp. IN my finals presently
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by mfujah(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:
Sell Puff PuffPuff grin
...lol that only ur shop rent... poultry will help
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Alajiki(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2017
jmoes:

Why don't you invest part ($18) of ur capital in four corners alliance,its a networkn' business that pays in dollars n I guess this the rite tym to invest. M 100% sure ur downline would grow faster in no tym bcus u might have 100+ fwends( as a graduate) dah would sign up under u n that a plus for u. Text me 09093580014 if u are interested or for more info abt d business

That's no business, that's called ponzi scheme. Find real job bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Giyerte(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2017
leonard002:
You could go into Poultry, photocopy and printing center (in a higher institution), used clothing selling, food importation (from north), GSM accessories sales, etc. Good luck. Cheers

I need links and connections in food from the north.

08132999390 Whatapp

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
dahelite9:

That's too far, am in Lagos

Too far? You're not ready for life at all cry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by ychris: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
agarawu23:
Nairaland is a worst place to seek for business ideas grin

Just imagine? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Joephat(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2017
prinxmax:
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

you know how to write benefiting business plan and you're here begging to write for somebody or is it that you too don't need money?

why not write it yourself n start up good business.

10 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by leisuretym: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
shame to the government! this young man trying to start business with 100k he received from contribution, many are languishing in poverty cos they dont even have 5,000, and Npower is fooling others, how much did they told us it cost to NYSC to kit one corps member??

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by lanre316: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
softwerk:
My brother invest your 100K in GhW

Take a stand today to invest in the future!

Make you money work for you while you sleep with impressive results!

Check my signature!

Will you refund his money to him in case GHW crashes, like MMM did?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by riddler4real(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
dahelite9:
Hello all, I am a fresh graduate of uniben and I just collected my weekly contribution(commonly called ajó). The money is actually 105k, but am really confused on what to start up with the money.

Any business idea is welcomed either online or offline.

What are your skills?
What do you know?

If you don't know what to do with the cash you could easily use it to develop some skills or knowledge that will help in the future...
It could be computer related, professional certification, confectionery, crafts etc.......

Knowledge is power always remember...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.