Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Business Can I Start With 100k Please - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please (50928 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by bush112(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
dey sell weed (igbo)

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by passionatebae: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Food stuff... retail bags or rice. One bag foreign, one bag local, one carton each of different sizes of indomie, tomatoes tin and satchei, bag of salt (satchei)
Maggi...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Pennywise(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
@OP
That is $200. Now I will have to think about this.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by lovat(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
spafu:

If you really thought that comment you quoted as a stupid write up, my brother, I will have to question the kind of brain you given on the day they sent you to earth o.
It's very stupid and useless to that boy.

Go and sell your e-books inside Oshodi bus

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by honeymills(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
ogawisdom:
Op start a mobile restuarant food biz grin grin grin those women dt wear hat called mama put dt move from place to place selling food. If u cant do dt then start a mini Bar n sell drinks.

Food n drinks sell faster than anything else esp in this recession.

I am interested in this food biz, but I need someone to partner with. How much will it take to start the biz? Pls reply me ASAP.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by spafu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
irririchris:
You can start selling on jumia and konga, you get to make 40-60% profit, search for any product you can sell on the sites and let me know if you are interested for me to put you through.
Cheers!
Hi I am interested in selling on Jumia and Konga.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Shukran(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
dahelite9:
Hello all, I am a fresh graduate of uniben and I just collected my weekly contribution(commonly called ajó). The money is actually 105k, but am really confused on what to start up with the money.

Any business idea is welcomed either online or offline.

Invest it in GOLD. Send me email.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Ayokunumi24(f): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Folarzboy:
If you don't mind rent a shop and start selling feed mill to those who have poultry in your Area
Can you explain more pls, I want to start the business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by barcaboi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
dahelite9:
Hello all, I am a fresh graduate of uniben and I just collected my weekly contribution(commonly called ajó). The money is actually 105k, but am really confused on what to start up with the money.

a fan of dogs? if no time 4 big dogs..get a lhasa for 50k or samoyed of 30 or 40 tho lhasa eats less and u can still maintain dem and still do other things

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by spafu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
It's very stupid and useless to that boy.

Go and sell your e-books inside Oshodi bus
Neither the author of that post nor myself mentioned anything as regard to e-book man. I have never written one so why being so paranoid? Just learn to comprehend a comment before attacking it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Beacongate: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
People generally forget that aside making profit in business, the ultimate is to have passion in the business you want to start. Your personal goal must align with why you want to set up the business. You have here different offers for different business but what are you passionate about? Do you want to invest in the business because you intend to fill a void? Have you done research on the type of industry you want to invest in? What are other people doing doing that you can leverage on? If you know answers to these and feel you know more about it, select one or two that you think you can leverage on with your money. Dont just invest in it because others are making money. If you need more info, contact me on beacongate@gmail.com or attend our 1 day business workshop on Feb 18th.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Marrtynze(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
A lot has been said on here but my advice for you is that you learn a skill first, for example small chops and snacks business is good and pays well, you get to supply people even schools, but you need to learn how to go about It, just follow your heart and be careful so you don't fall in the hands of scammers out of your desperation to use the money for business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by NaMeAboki: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
dahelite9:

Start you own church and pretty soon you will be filthy rich.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Opynion: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Add #40k and I will give u a machine that you can use to transfer and receive money into different bank account and even pay cash to people who nerd cash and earn huge commission. You can equally use it to sub for DSTV, data, print recharge card of all network, electricity bill or recharge electricity meter, etc.

Contact me on Whatsapp or call:0817 345 2717
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
justpowerful:
Dingbang, drop ur number or WhatsApp me +2348134648805
saved ur number but its not connecting on whatsap
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by BAMSRAY(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
may give u direction
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Strongbest(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Well, just make sure you do a thorough research before you invest your hard earned money on any business.

You may check our thread out to see if you find any product you know you can market: it's all about production.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Most of the products there can be started with as little as 5k and above.

Thank me later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Jennifer89(f): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
start a laundry business although you'll need more than 100k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by akanoben: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
pls someone should give me feed formulation for broiler birds...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by akanoben: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
use the 100k for selling recharge card...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by B2K4LUV(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Agbo jedijedi. Opa eyin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Kenchosen: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #63,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 and $20 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #63,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Aliciakeys(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
honeymills:

I am interested in this food biz, but I need someone to partner with. How much will it take to start the biz? Pls reply me ASAP.

Same here are you in Ibadan?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Johncuppa(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Okpabana:
My community has palm kernel in abundance and I have been looking for companies that I can be a supplier to. I am even planning to set up a small kernel cracking factory. Pls give me info. We cud be partners.
pls, where is your community, your contact pls?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Kenchosen: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company that deals with Telecom transactions with just #63,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 and $20 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Dispense Recharge cards
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #63,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Agadamgbor(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
fergieboy:
Find 2odd nackam 100k

Double your hustle
Imagine
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Godfullsam(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You can buy Bitcoins and mine it and get 90% of your investment monthly or join any of these peer to peer schemes(Not whatapps own o!). Don't be afraid to invest online. But be careful and take only calculated risks. Once you have made enough capital then you can go into any of those business suggested above. Online business isn't a constant stream of income but it is a means to an end. Don't be hook on it just because you are making huge profit(Cause you definitely will make huge profits) and diversify your source of income.

Can you pls enlighten me on some online businesses you know that give good return on investment.?

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Godfullsam(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Broszamb:
you can do importation biz, but you must be familiar with internet, broszamb@gmail.com.

Pls can you enlighten me on importation business

Can you send me a module to guide me on importation business

abiodun.ajayi20@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by Godfullsam(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Larrylarex:
It's crazy, but I started a networking business with 65k in August (apart from laptop and smartphone Which are very important in the business cos I sell online) and Honestly, I made over a million before December. It's crazy but I've got proofs and I can show you how to get same result. FREE of charge

Pls enlighten me on the networkinnetworking business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by BioTeck: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
let's talk.

dahelite9:

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
PastorAji:
strongbest cosmeticchemist and excelsiorfarm this's ur candidate
thanks for the recommendation. He can visit my thread,he could pick a good idea from it. Also let him post his email with a mention to me & i will send him my manual absolutely FREE(has more than 60 viable biz idea to work on). if he aint lazy or greedy, he could start something with 40% of that fund.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Please by spafu(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
spaggyy:

I have seen so many funny comments and am amazed by the un-seriousness minds we have here on Nairaland

Can you send me a whatsapp message on 08067984710 i will definitely be glad to discuss and liaise business opportunity
Didn't you also see the serious comments? Why didn't you make your own contribution for his benefit and those of other serious people on here? Why should he contact you? Op, please beware! I use psychological to decode some of these guys claiming they want to help with "Contact me". A true one will drop what help he's got and many people will be the one asking for how to reach him. But those you see dropping their numbers here are into the business of looking for the next victim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.