Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times (26393 Views)

Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
saintgp:
If this is coming from one of baba's best performing minister(s),only Jah knows what others are doing with tax payers money...........see wetin baba take 6MONTHS TO APPOINT.

Well am nt surprise d website and borehole saga had already given anyone with foresight a clearer picture of who fashola is................
... As per the bolded, are you really ok? What are the performance indicators you used before arriving at that mendacious lie. Why do you guys like to celebrate mediocrity?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
YES!! That's one Nigeria useless people like Okorocha & Orji Uzor Kalu are clamouring for.
... The injustice in this country is too much to bear. The omission of the South East/South South region in those projects is a deliberate efforts to buttress PMB 5% comments. This govt can't sideline a big and a major tribe like the Igbos without some consequences. Time will really tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by warrah(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
BanevsJoker:
Anyone notice how none of these projects is in the South-East? Wan Naijeriya.

Nwanne, so you see am......

One Nigeria indeed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by vatiqan(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dc4life:
Good, that means institutions are working in Nigeria under Buhari. When a minister can be questioned over his conducts and practices within the ample of the law, goes to show how this government has empowered institutions to work without been conjured into oblivion. It's a departure from the past where ministers were stealing, inflating contracts without a word of caution or call to give explanation.

Crap! Like the DSS report on Magu? Senate report on Babachir? Court ruling abt Dasuki? Institutions' working, indeed. Anuofia!
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by mercichoco(f): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Qmerit:

May God punish you and your veryself ok.
When I say too long too read did I call your moniker or mentioned you.
If I can't read this means am lazy? Useless fool
Is that all you can offer? Mkpi!
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... The injustice in this country is too much to bear. The omission of the South East/South South region in those projects is a deliberate efforts to buttress PMB 5% comments. This govt can't sideline a big and a major tribe like the Igbos without some consequences. Time will really tell.
One thing I love in this life is that God created an Igbo man with thick skin, let them keep it up with their lopsidedness. Time Will Really Tell My Brother..
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Qmerit:

Are you sure if am not PEJ and GEJ cousin?
Then am sure you are related Lai Mohammed
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by bizhop01: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE A BETTER PLACE GOD HIMSELF IS NOT HAPPY WITH NIGERIA,so is only northern nigeria good for mouth watering contract,development
THIS IS INJUSTIC
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fashola Don shit for church o!
Na only small children no know say na im get Deux Projects Limited. So he awarded 11 billion project to his 'constituency'? Ok o
jerseyboy:
Deux Projects Ltd for N11.7 billion = Olowolafe (aka the guy holding Fashola's loots). Dem no dey even hide to steal money these days.

http://newsrescue.com/exposed-dr-tunji-olowolafe-the-man-who-cornered-fashola-500k-boreholes-and-70-lagos-contracts/#axzz4WldYpaRP

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/24/unmasking-deux-projects-ltd-dr-tunji-olowolafe-the-masquerades-behind-fasholas-headaches/

http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=962

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by lukency(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Distractors spotted.Don give up BRF
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by arushiuga(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fashola is a criminal. A dirty stinking and decomposing one

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by tomakint: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
doctokwus:

Agreed.
Ambode is a testimony to how overhyped Fashola was,aside being a silent crook,as d LASG also tried proving
God bless you .......wao its been long ooo grin I hope you can now see why I always oppose "your Buhari can do it" stand back then. Thank God you sef dey feel the jagbanjantis in him now.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by doctokwus: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
tomakint:

God bless you .......wao its been long ooo grin I hope you can now see why I always oppose "your Buhari can do it" stand back then. Thank God you sef dey feel the jagbanjantis in him now.
I never was/is a sycophant for PMB,despite bliving in him.He is not doing well @all,which is clear even to d blind,deaf or dumb.
My grouse with u people is d annoying attempt to paint GEJ in any other color than d accursed,monumentally corrupt failure he was.
If PMB is turning out to be another incompetent president,he wud also be called by d failure he turns out to be.Q.E.D
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by jsb(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Appointments = NORTH
Roads = NORTH
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Gfish: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dc4life:
Good, that means institutions are working in Nigeria under Buhari. When a minister can be questioned over his conducts and practices within the ample of the law, goes to show how this government has empowered institutions to work without been conjured i
nto oblivion. It's a departure from the past where ministers were stealing, inflating contracts without a word of caution or call to give explanation.

Story. He was trying to chop alone without carrying the BPE along thats why they expose his yansh. This story does not surprise me one bit, always known this guy stinks, the way he allows the discos to rob us shows he gets kick backs from them.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by tical(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
similar to the website design scam, borehole fraud etc rocket science in effect
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by saintgp(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... As per the bolded, are you really ok? What are the performance indicators you used before arriving at that mendacious lie. Why do you guys like to celebrate mediocrity?
smh................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm / Seun Kuti:I Wil Not Vote For Buhari Because Of What He Did 2 My Father 31yrs Ago / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi In A Queue As Voting Commences In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.