Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times (26388 Views)

Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by HarveySpecter1: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
The rocket scientist
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by petrov10: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Just imagine kiss
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by agitator: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2017
hmmmmmmmm, the APC saints. grin grin grin grin

BanevsJoker:
Anyone notice how none of these projects is in the South-East? Wan Naijeriya.

South-south where the monies come from is even not on the list. And Some south-south people still supporting these rogues. Stealing from the south-south to develop their regions.

I have been telling my people they should support THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN, with all their soul and might. Nothing for us in wan Naijeriya. Their eyes go soon clear cry cry cry
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Why should i be surprised? Even Shehu Sanni said it on the floor of the house.. They collect this and that billions you go there you see nothing.. Especially from an administration that fights corruption with insecticide outside and fights it with warm embrace internally.. God help us all
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Iamwrath: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2017
But how come
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by TheTrueSeeker: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2017
When a man is accused of inflated contracts and he says "I don't sign cheques" and yet you clear him for higher office, what do you expect?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by ybalogs(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Naija Politicians and mess sha.why dey no go mess since nah money dem dey chop.Oshisko
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by bamdelarf(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2017
wonder why I am not surprised.....#kontunu..
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2017
corruption continua...and yet they say there's no money... I can't spend my precious time reading this long piece of mess! na dem sabi, God is watching their every move!
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Who get tym to read dis epistle?
Abi who fashola ep?
He shud face and dance to d music himself
Sebi na dem be saint
Yeye pple
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Dagaya(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
I am not surprised at all. It seems the only place that matters to the entity called Nigeria is the north.
Over how many roads, while the south south and south east none at all.
Meanwhile the rocket scientist who said he would fix Nigeria's light issues in months is busy syphoning money to his cohorts.
Na God go judge all of them.
UP NEPA. They just brought light for the first time in two weeks.
Runs out of thread looking for charger and iron.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by three: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by PIPPROF(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
all the projects are northern project sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by nnokwa042(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
No wonder northerners keep shouting one Nigerian look at all contract awarded to only abokkis

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by AZeD1(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
kin8744:
Why will a lawyer be entrusted with the duty of an Engineer? It Will take him four years to understand a simple BEME. Again, how can you award a contract without a feasibility study/report. This case is beyond Financial corruption, it is MORAL CORRUPTION
Are you telling me the work of an Engineer is to be giving out contract?

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2017
mercichoco:
Ok, lemme pray you, may God Manage your life the way fashola has manage the power sector. Amen Or Godforbid?
God foooooorrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddd am angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by devour129: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
jerseyboy:
Deux Projects Ltd for N11.7 billion = Olowolafe (aka the guy holding Fashola's loots). Dem no dey even hide to steal money these days.
and it's because we let them . They will beat us and we will still hug them .
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
AZeD1:

Are you telling me the work of an Engineer is to be giving out contract?
eh?
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by temodent(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
The supposed exposure has shown us the Ministry of Works is actually working. To hell with all the bureaucracy. Time we begin to do away with all this deliberate bottlenecks if actually it's working there wouldn't have been so much abandoned projects and looting under the previous Government. My dear Fash carry on. Just perfect all the other requirements to keep their mouth shut. Bravo

4 Likes

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by devour129: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
nnokwa042:
No wonder northerners keep shouting one Nigerian look at all contract awarded to only abokkis
one nigeria favors only the north .
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by deji68: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
The same Deux... the company that handled Fashola famous 150 Million naira borehole project.....God dey sha cool cool cool

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/24/unmasking-deux-projects-ltd-dr-tunji-olowolafe-the-masquerades-behind-fasholas-headaches/

1 Like

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by nwakibie3(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Dc4life:
Good, that means institutions are working in Nigeria under Buhari. When a minister can be questioned over his conducts and practices within the ample of the law, goes to show how this government has empowered institutions to work without been conjured into oblivion. It's a departure from the past where ministers were stealing, inflating contracts without a word of caution or call to give explanation.

Another zombie spotted

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by mercichoco(f): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
God foooooorrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddd am angry angry
hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

now dss will come after you
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by agitator: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
PIPPROF:
all the projects are northern project sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

97% and 5% until the south-east/south-south wake up that is how they will be colluding to steal your money to develop their part of the country. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Lustig(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
No comment. Just chewing my chewing stick as an elder and watching in 5D.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by misterchris(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Hanky-Panky. 2 months later. After heavy gmg's have changed hands you would hear. Documents provided. BPP certifies it with 'No Objection'
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by kennytidistar(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
He doesnt sign cheque na, lol mr i am not the one that sign cheque
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by misterchris(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2017
agitator:

97% and 5% until the south-east/south-south wake up that is how they will be colluding to steal your money to develop their part of the country. grin grin grin
Guy mercy for them nah. You no pity anybody at all.
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by duni04(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2017
A lot of you have just rushed here to comment without actually reading the article. The BPP raised issues on 10 projects. Most of the the BPP accused the FMWH of picking the lowest bid which sounds absurd to me because we're trying to save money and cut cost.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Apc is SCAM personified!!!
Re: Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times by michoim(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2017
This is what is killing progress in Nigeria. Upon all these procedures Fashola underwent in awarding the contracts, what more do this BPP still want. Do they want 4 years to elapse before awarding the contract? I think the activities of these so called BPE or BPP need to be drastically checked or abridged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.