Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,888 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors (21557 Views)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by ceejay80s(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
if they are fom senegal and mali, then we have every right to attack and kill them cos they aren't nigerians....
help me ask these abokis ,why they have been backing them since and they are telling us now that the fulanis killing nigerians are from senegal and togo and mali and sudan,

since they are not nigerians, just allow us to retaliate and butcher them na,
bunch of hypo crates

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by scobyy2007: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Really!!!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by tuscani: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
limeta:
Why lie like a little child?
This people are taking the piss
They are laughing at us christians
For all they know we are fools.
Best response ever

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by nkemjacob2(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
cheap talk. what has d fg doing abt dem

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Libya- Buhari 2016

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali- Northern Governors 2017.

Please if I may ask, Since Those Herdsmen Are Not From Nigeria Why Do Nigerian Government(FG) Frowns At Anybody That Talks ill Of These International Herdsmen Or Possibly Sending The DSS To Pick The Person Up??
I wonder oh

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by lagdmark(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Sometimes I wonder where Buhari and his Fulani folks got the JuJu they used on Tinubu and some SW people in 2015 to believe that a Fulani sick man will bring Change to Nigeria.
But trust God, Voodoo doesn't last. SW is liberated today.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by gbegemaster(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
This is out of fear of the true health status of buhari. .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Blue3k(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yet they wont secure borders or have national Id system. How can anyone prove they are foreigners. You can bearly prove your a nigerian. How many people have ID, birth certificate etc. If they are foreigners we have bigger issue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Kingspin(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Foolish and useless leaders Of the North. You allowed murderers into Nigeria because they speak and share same vampire religion with you. I also believe they serve una political, economically and religious interest in the region and nationwide. ##Stop killing innocent woman and children##

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Pecca: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by alinho60(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Am from the north but is like this people are hiding the truth how can u say Fulani herdsmen are from mali and Senegal when they have an organization like miyeti Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by reliablenenge1: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
May God punish all of you. You people will reap what you sow your children children will be punish

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by BabaRamota1980: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
On the indigene/settler dichotomy, the governor said that there was a push by the forum towards national integration and cohesion so that every Nigerian could conveniently settle in any part of the country without suffering any form of discrimination.

This meeting is regional, and yet they want to discuss and pass law on national issue. The position of indigene/settler is their way of dodging the push for regionalism. Regionalism puts them at a disadvantage, indigene/settler does not.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by omojeesu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
adadike281:
Since the northern govs knows where these people are from, is it not right to say that the northern govs are d ones bringing them into this country. The northern govs definitely knows more than meet d eyes. Whatever it is, d northern govs should know that there is a limit to what christians can tolerate. stop pushing christians coz when they decide to retaliate, walahi even the name ' Nigeria' will not be spared

THAT'S THE STRATEGY. PROVOKE, PROVOKE AND PROVOKE TILL THERE'S ETHNO-RELIGIOUS CRISIS WHICH WILL JUSTIFY STATE OF EMERGENCY THAT WILL UNLISH TERROR ON THE COUNTRY.

FOR ME I WILL NOT CARRY ARMS NOR BE PART OF STREET PROTEST. THAT'S MY ADVICE TO ALL.

OUR TRUST MUST BE IN GOD. HE CATCHES EVIL MEN IN THEIR OWN CRAFTINESS. GOD IS ALWAYS MANY STEPS AHEAD OF SATAN. DESPITE WHAT IS HAPPENING GOD IS IN CONTROL. HE WILL ANSWER OUR HEARTFELT PRAYERS REGARDING NIGERIA.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by thunderbabs: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
imhotep:

They should actually join Niger Republic and leave the rest of us alone.

Yea. You know. Just like that.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by dsamedaniels(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Shameless and disappointing leaders everywhere. Just imagine the rotten word coming out of someone or people elected to watch over others. Should he be telling his people this shit? It's disgraceful, our leaders can't protect in their own way, the life of it's citizenry. Yet they are quick to come out to vomit nonsense. Is that suppose to be a defense on their part? Until their family members are wiped by this same people causing mayhem, may be we'l love to hear this then, but for now they have no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Ameko4ever(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sometimes,we feel everything is all about politics;

When an administration begins to unleash its terror apparatus on innocent citizens and struggles to muzzle free speech,just know that it's twilight beckons ;

Nigerians have tolerated PMB's Government in hope that someday,who knows,miracles may happen and recovery returns to our economy;

Yet,each passing day,impunity,harassment, deceit and hypocrisy still waft over our senses ;

Northern Governors aren't even ashamed to declare that "the Fulani Herdsmen killing Christians are foreigners" ;

Nobody addresses the wanton blood letting in the land.

It's ok,God dey.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Blue3k(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
imhotep:

They should actually join Niger Republic and leave the rest of us alone.

They aren't insane about cattle like them and don't do allocation sharing. They don't practice the sharia either. The only thing they have in common is tribAL kinship.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by bhouze(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good Question
BeeBeeOoh:
Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Libya- Buhari 2016

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali- Northern Governors 2017.

Please if I may ask, Since Those Herdsmen Are Not From Nigeria Why Do Nigerian Government(FG) Frowns At Anybody That Talks ill Of These International Herdsmen Or Possibly Sending The DSS To Pick The Person Up??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by dsocioemmy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't blame this yeye people. I blame the other part of Nigeria that swallow all these like eba.. Nansense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by ylaa(f): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
this is a pure lie
they are from Nigeria
i have my proof
quote me if you like but i insist they are from
our beloved country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Absoj(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
quiverfull:
Enough of this nonsense! Even if they are from Tanzania, can't they be stopped? Are they not humans?

Are they not d ones playing host to dem.? When they know they are foreigners why pushing for grazing reserves .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by refreshrate: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lai Mohd will soon come and talk his own

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is total BS...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by HENRY940: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
They are from Chad and Mali,

Illegal immigrants,

But if we say "defend yourself and kill them if necessary, some ppl in some quarters get angry, and before you know it, DSS is on your a$$

It doesn't just add up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by ifdaeg(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Very useless country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by BanevsJoker(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Since they seem to have proof of their nationalities, why haven't they reached out to the government of those countries, or even ECOWAS to curb this menace or risk the wrath of the full might of the Nigerian military? After Pearl Harbour, the US bombed Japan, same with 9/11 and Afghanistan. Why haven't they reached out to their embassies in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Blue3k(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
BanevsJoker:
Since they seem to have proof of their nationalities, why haven't they reached out to the government of those countries, or even ECOWAS to curb this menace or risk the wrath of the full might of the Nigerian military? After Pearl Harbour, the US bombed Japan, same with 9/11 and Afghanistan. Why haven't they reached out to their embassies in Nigeria?

I'm surprised the leaders in senegal and Mali don't blast these guys for their stupidity. Trump talked less trash and president of Mexico came swinging.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by greatcrown: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Listen to Chief Security Officers talking!

With all the security vote at their disposal, yet not single one was arrested to buttress their points.

Anyway we know better and we are no fools!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by igbanorosi: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oh, so they even know where they are from? I don't care whether they are Nigerian Fulani or Malian Fulani herdsmen. My business is that they should stop them from their dastardly acts.
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/221493-fulani-herdsmen-attacking-nigerians-senegal-mali-northern-governors.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by dammieco(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
THESE OUR HAUSA LEADERS SEF....BUHARI SAID THE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE FROM LIBYA. NORTHERN GOVERNORS SAID THEY ARE FROM SENEGAL LOL. I WON'T SAY ANYTHING UNTIL LAI MOHAMMED TELLS ME WHERE THEY CAME FROM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by guychidile: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
even if they come from Egypt,who authorises them to enter Nigeria.,its the music you are playing for them that they are dancing..
until a rotten tooth is pulled out,mouth must chew with caution.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip / Six Nigerian Governors' Wives Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / APC Crisis: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.