Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors (21395 Views)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Around his church sir. Watch the video again. Or should I clip that part for you specially to watch? grin

I guess you read my comment you quote again sha, I said even if it was around his church, If they kill one Fulani man do you know what it will lead to?

Are pastor Adeboye Kumuyi etc not Christians?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Ken4Christ: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who have been arrested for talking against herdsmen? Oh... you are refering to the staged scene by fayose and Pastor Sule?

Please tell us if the DSS has made any official statement denying the allegations. Until then, you are biased to call it a staged scene.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Please tell us if the DSS has made any official statement denying the allegations. Until then, you are biased to call it a staged scene.

DSS might be doing some under ground work bro, You will here from them soon..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by aurenflani: 1:33am On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Na northern governors talk am oh!!

Have you also noticed that no northern governor or a well-known person from the northern Nigeria has condemned the incessant killings by the Fulani herdsmen??

Fulani didn't kill anybody in southern Kaduna,all these are propanda perpetrated by enemies of Islam. Period!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Blue3k(m): 2:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Leovido:
I don't mean to be disrespectful but THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I READ ON THE INTERNET TODAY.

How did the nomads enter through our borders and weren't stopped till they entered South Kaduna!?

Since that's impossible, it shows these people are lying and are only covering up for the nomads like they're doing to the Book Haram terrorist killing their people.

It's high time the poor started treating the rich man like one of them, then maybe the rich would realize they too are humans afterall

Correct observation the utter lack of rule of law I'd issue. We all suspect these people are mainly Nigerians. Let's pretend these guys aren't shilling for the violent killers. It simply means the government has allowed a secret invasion of illegals.

These unsecured porous boarders and lack of identification of population means anyone can fake being a Nigerian. We have huge issue with unsecured boarders and it's hardly discussed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Leovido(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Correct observation the utter lack of rule of law I'd issue. We all suspect these people are mainly Nigerians. Let's pretend these guys aren't shilling for the violent killers. It simply means the government has allowed a secret invasion of illegals.

These unsecured porous boarders and lack of identification of population means anyone can fake being a Nigerian. We have huge issue with unsecured boarders and it's hardly discussed.
The ugliest part of all is that the Department of State Security (DSS) did nothing visible to curb the menacing herdsmen, yet they swiftly wanted to arrest that Pastor Suleiman. It shows the high level of hypocrisy and buffoonery in the Nigerian system.

That is what we should flush out in ourselves individually, because behaviors are like flames, they cannot be hidden for long. We need to start loving our neighbours so as to easily spot out the mofukahs that never loved us

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
can they fish them out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS / Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.