Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) (39488 Views)

See What Corpers Are Doing To Make Money Online Now - Join Them / Corpers Serving In Niger State. / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by peacenaija(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
rhektor:
Why are these Corp members complaining? You were once accepted but your acceptance was subject to ratification by the VC. Now the school couldn't pay you why rant over the Internet instead of finding one secondary school to do your service after 10 months go back to your own community and make a life. If you guys have nothing hidden in serving in a university why should a rejection be an issue?
we have no hidden agenda.. why did they waste our time? they should have told us all these before we paid for accommodation, do you know how much weve spent doing nothing? just stfu if you have nothing to say.
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by sambiza(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
face your challenges..DAT what u see the moment kids keep graduating at tender age..face Ur problem dats the real world,it never by your first class you need grace jare

1 Like

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by ifycent2: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
hoover420:

Bros abeg tell me the school you finished from make I note am down! none of my siblings or children will ever go to that school!!! and enjoy your SERVICING
CHILL JOOR...
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by mrhansome12(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tyche:

So you are graduated grin already
Thank you Mr grammarian please do you have answer to my question ?
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by mrhansome12(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Baba4dgals:
u can't graduate wit this ur grammatical blunder
Miss grammarian thank you for the comment so do you have answer to my question or you only care to mock.
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by mrhansome12(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrHighSea:
Na naija, u fit claim one baddest ailment. Bt there'll gv u d exemption cert wen they're giving those dt went ie. after a yr. So no need.
My advice, just go to camp with medic report,, redeploy thrice. One to ur state of base. Two LGA of base. Three home or ur biz place.
Interesting, thanks for the advise. This is Nigeria where citizens have ways to manipulate the system.
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by ifycent2: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Someone posted he or she need help..
Now everyone de find out English dat is correct and incorrect.
chai...... Funny dudes full nairaland..
LWKMD OOOOOH.....
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by greggng: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Are u sure u re a corper cos during our time, there is what we call channel of communication which must be followed by all corper. Am not gonna draw the chain for u. But do you ve ur LGI or ZI? Ur LGI is in position to handle this. Otherwise this is a ground for relocation. With ur rejection letter, you can visit ur LGI to let him take action. When my school rejected me I told my LGI that am re deploying. He acted fast to get me suitable place. Nairaland is not a channel of communication as far as nysc is concern
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Godlovesme521: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Them de ffucck well well for that school o... Beware
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by hoover420: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
ifycent2:

CHILL JOOR...

we all good Bro... na just joke! wink
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by freeman105: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by sparkleRed(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
mccoy47:
Mtchewww all this attention seekers!
When u where given instructions in camp u didn't listen! You wia busy doing camp gf m camp bf! angry

REPORT ALL THE SERVICE RELATED ISSUES TO YOUR ZONAL INSPECTOR OR THE STATE CORDINATOR!

Don't come here to disturb our peace! angry

Ozuo don't u knw there ve gone for stream 2 camp
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by sparkleRed(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Watch pple dat graduated wit third class comman rant nw and justify d mata grin
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Trendirabingi: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
rhektor:
Why are these Corp members complaining? You were once accepted but your acceptance was subject to ratification by the VC. Now the school couldn't pay you why rant over the Internet instead of finding one secondary school to do your service after 10 months go back to your own community and make a life. If you guys have nothing hidden in serving in a university why should a rejection be an issue?
my broda, i wonder o...this ones na the real juvenile panicky otondos in town,...is dat FUK or fvck the only existing institute or outfit in dat town..? do u fink others should be rejected because of their grades and you should be accepted because of one first class wey your universities no qualify to issue.?...(There is no industry in nigeria so u cannot get a first class in industrial physics -(qoute) prof. Amanduka(IPH FUTO)..
U know the ranking of ur universities in the contraption of a jungle country, and a `Spartacus` system of education being ran by bands of stench corrupt illiterate official goons, chronic looters in government, obsolete lecturers, fake ass education and , civil service thieves....u wan come blame FUK, wey know all dat..?...even companies don they know all dat... U don see schl wey dey answer fvck?... ...and wen they ask u whr ur PPA dey, u go say na FUK?...U should be looking for a PPA in a poultry, were u can even fetch urself some few cash, than come here to rant for us about a university called FUK,..Flagged by one `stealing is not corruption crooner`........o.boy @op, talk to ur predecessors, u have corp members who have been there b4 u, go talk to dem n find out how to go about it,..even in our own time some guys were even approaching their expected PPA's seeking for rejection letters. some practically go to some their assigned PPAs and ask them to reject them so they can get somewhere else of their choice, or do something more profitable...wonder why u r getting all panicky, and segregating....so if the school had chosen the first class ones , whether they sort and dagbo-ed their way into getting it, whether they can perform in the university or not,..then the others should claps their hand behind their backs and go home?,..because u fink via ur grade in ur current nigerian `gulf war` educational system.. u should be taken first by d FUK schl & the others should go back to the camp parade ground and sit down on the floor right...(pls dnt use such yardstick to judge such decisions) guess if they have selected u , u wont bother about the others ..(typical nigerians)......oboy go hussle ur PPA, if are making reference of ur first come first serve / firstclass arrangement, then y are u so crazy about serving in a PPA called FUK... .....Some of u fresh otondo kids just make some us laff.....u must learn to begin ur hussle from there..nysc would teach u a few fins..blieve it.. after u don dey cooked finish, carry that system take enter the real world.....go hussle for a PPA....it aint dat hard.....luk for a parastatal u would like..even if e dey for government house..wear ur khaki as government pikin and walk in there..tell them you want to serve there, show them ur letter and few document..tell them to assign you somefin to do there...that u are a corp member and wanna bring value in ur best capacity...do it boldly like that ,but respectfully....try am for one or two places and thank me latter.......i had hommies then who even served in gym houses in ekiti then..and they were all doing fine, collecting their allowee,plus other private runs and even cornersiding correct chics wey they come d gym to come loose weight wey dem no get, and shape out dia bum...... grin grin...guys flex no be small.....now they are in various companies or running their businesses....I served in ekiti state water corporation board...I for ask 4 rejection letter if to say dem reason a re-post for me to that their ofe branch (for ekiti village).,..dem lucky say dem give me their headquarters for ado-ekiti central,with better office for PRS & assigned apartment....i don dey already book down like 4 correct places wey i wan approach for the town (including afebabalola private Uni) with morale and my ironed-khaki,.not to mention my polished grammer n fineBOY package,.. mtcheew... volunteering to serve a remote (not so known) area of im papa land........just go get a PPA bro and forget those guys,some hommies in my set then would even lobby for it..?..talk to an experienced upper batch..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by arowstev2000: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
My friend served in a barbar' shop in Ekiti with peace of mind, he's the one that will even sign his clearance form every month and he's doing his personal biz very well without any disturbance. U too wake up from ur slumber
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by princedegreat(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
*OPEN LETTER TO NYSC, ACCESS BANK AND CONCERNED CITIZENS.*

(From an Aggrieved NYSC Corps Member)

I am a Batch B, Stream 1 NYSC Corps member currently serving in Ogun State. I wish to write of the exploitation, shady deals and inconvenience NYSC Ogun state and Access Bank are putting us through.

During registration in Camp-Sagamu, we were told to compulsorily open a new account with Access Bank (the only bank that came to camp). And just like everybody else I did, despite informing the Access Bank staffs that I was operating an Access Bank account already. (I would leave the bad attitude, gum-chewing and gossip engrossed response of the staff for another day).

Some days to the camp, we saw alerts for our 'allowee' - 19,800 naira. Only to realise later that 1,300naira was deducted for ATM Card without an alert from them. This was the first sign of exploitation and fraudulence. Why?
- an ATM Card is charged for 1000 naira, Where did the additional 300 naira come from? Whose pocket did it go?
- why were we not duly alerted of the deduction?

So, camp closed and we all went back to our homes to prepare for proper PPA resumption. Only for some of us to receive SMS that transactions on our accounts have been stopped due to BVN and signature related issues. The inconveniences this caused left many of my mates stranded. All due to negligence of Access Bank staffs.

Furthermore, within the last 10 days, we have been bombarded with different types of charges, draining an already insufficient 19800 naira.
- Card maintenance fee: 1100 naira
- Monthly Admin processing fee: 105 naira
Postage stamp and others sef join.
Kilode?
Wetin dem dey maintain? After deducting 1300 naira?

State no pay, PPA no pay.....still on top 19800 we go chop, pay rent, transport, buy data, keep body together.
Allowee don finish before e enter sef.

Now the 19800 is being threatened by familiar foes.

As Corps Members, we expect the NYSC to push for discounted initiatives for us, not cut-throat instances we have now.

We appeal to NYSC and Access Bank management to free us from these shackles.

Our vow is in sun and rain.
Not in exploitation and corruption.

Prince
_NYSC Corps Member._
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by ifycent2: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
hoover420:
we all good Bro... na just joke! wink
I understand boss!!!
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Baba4dgals: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
mrhansome12:
Miss grammarian thank you for the comment so do you have answer to my question or you only care to mock.
lipsrsealed
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by dawtune(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
mykeljosef:
so they create fvcks in gombe

nysc is a big time waster

No bleeps jare, @pic
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by donmixc: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017

op come to abuja where u go look for PPA by yourself and wait for 2 weeks to collect ordinary posting letter, then ur eyes go clear angry sad
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by propanet(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by rhektor(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
peacenaija:

we have no hidden agenda.. why did they waste our time? they should have told us all these before we paid for accommodation, do you know how much weve spent doing nothing? just stfu if you have nothing to say.

Seems you're too naive to be a Corp member in Nigeria now is the learning process. It is what you should expect in this country nothing work as it should, you must either conform or go elsewhere. Either way, you don't need to rant here just find solutions to your problems and stop being childish
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
welcome to the hustle land, you aren't seen nothing, look for another place of your primary assignment, 20 Corp members in one institution, men damm it, that's too much a number in one institution. About 3 of us were once posted to a College of Health some where in Ogun State but were all rejected because they called us omo Enna (Nna), we had to go and look for a secondary school by fire by force to do our mandatory service. So young man, you are welcome to Nigeria where sentiment and tribalism reign.
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Ajgal10(f): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
peacenaija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4784078_imag0009_jpeg094267843e4ebcaeef18e9f971d50428
I think it’s hightime we did the right thing if the authorities think the wrong thing is the best. I am writing to tell Nigerians what we are passing through in the hands of the management of Federal university, Kashere.

I received my posting letter on DEC 14, 2016 in Gombe state NYSC camp nd I was posted with other corp members to FUK to serve our father’s land, most of us left the camp immediately to the institution to know our fate if we will be accepted or rejected, fortunately, we were all accepted after which we applied for leave in order to get what we need for the service year.

We resumed back to the institution after our break thinking our internal posting letters will be ready but we were surprised that nothing has been done for the past two weeks.

Mr Ibrahim who’s the officer in charge said we should keep on checking that the management is busy and the VC is not on seat and we should not be perturbed because they’ve accepted us already but the VC needs to sanction it and sign.

This lingered for more than 3weeks before Mr Ibrahim said we should check on 23rd of January for our internal posting letters but what we got was a real shocker, we got a letter reversing their earlier acceptance of some corp members.

They complained that we were too much for them and they can’t pay all ofnus.
The question is what are the criteria they used? they dropped all the first class students except one who knows the king of akko and they also accepted HND lower credit and 3rd class over those who met the standards of being posted to an institution and it should be noted that most of them were not posted to the school initially but they got rejection letter from their former PPA and came to the school on request.

Some of us even plead to serve without pay because we’ve already paid for accommodation because the school said no accommodation for corpers but this fell on their deaf ears, they said it’s the management decision.

We are all confused and distraught because some of us are Yoruba and ibo and we have nobody here in Gombe state and the school has decided to waste our time and refuse to refund our rent, we called the NYSC staff, but they said they have resumed camp. It still amazed me, if a degree awarding institution will not respect, recognise and do things on merit or first come first serve, then is their future for Nigeria?

If a 3rd class and HND lower credit will be accepted over those who had first class and 2’1, then what is the message this institution is passing across?

so far they can pay 10k for of the selected 10 corp members, why can’t they cut our allowance and share the 100k (10*10k) for the 20 corpers knowing fully well we’ve settled down and gotten accommodation, why would they accept us from outset when they know they can’t pay or should I say the management is not competent enough.

This is what we are passing through right now in kashere, Gombe state and I want the relevant authorities to take action.

Have you complained to your LGI? If NO,do so. But peradventure it doesn't work go back to the State office. Ask of Mrs Franca Ushe. Relate your plight. She will be of great assistance. You can also seek to relocate to the town to scout for more options. Do give a feedback. Am an ex Gombe corper from 2013 and it wasn't that bad. There are alot of approachable people at the state office. Make sure you've exhausted all Options before you cry to the world. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by itzchingy: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST… If it is to be, it is up to US.
Site registration link: http://nigeriafirst.ng/join.php
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NigeriaFirst
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NigeriaFirst_ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nigeria1st/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.