Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement (40252 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by veraponpo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:
Do people know that's it's against to law to incite someone to kill another?

I wonder oh.

Have you ever seen any, I mean, any Islamic Teacher, openly saying kill all the Christians? Even though, we know terrorism and violence is synonymous to Islam, I have still not seen one ( I stand to be corrected). They do it in their closets.

It is totally wrong to incite violence, especially when you are a leader and you expect the Govt to fold hands?

When trouble comes, it doesn't recognize anybody. It may swallow you, its promoter.

Oyedepo ( my pastor and mentor, unfortunately) and Apostle Suleimon ( I doubt his own calling and anointing) should read their bibles very well.

They are not just God- believers; they are Christians ( Christ-like).

Some modicum of life of Christ is expected from them.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by agitator: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
seunmsg:

We are saying the same thing. Government should arrest the criminal herdsmen and deal with them appropriately.

So since these incidents have been happening how many have they arrested? They are telling you these guys are from Libya, Mali and Senegal. The government was able to find out their origins but cannot arrest anyone.

or you think everyone here is a zombie? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by duni04(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Built2last:
Our problem is that we don't understand English.

Apostle Suleiman told his members and body guards. If you see a Fulani man approaching this premises or getting close to me. Kill him, behead him.

The last time I attended English language class. The word "if" remains a conditional word. If Fulani is approaching the church premises. Kill him.

We all know what Fulani does to churches when they approach.

Fulani weilds AK 47. Am I suppose to arrest him if I have opportunity to kill him....

Can anybody point the prison where any Fulani man arrested has been kept.

No arrest from all killings in Agatu, Nassarawa, Enugu. Ogun, Ondo. Etc. If you talk DSS headed by core Fulani will come after you.

DSS wrote a report on judges and went ahead to arrest them. DSS wrote a report on SGF and Buhari mandated the Attorney General, another Fulani to investigate and report back. Imagine the nonsense. Minister investigating Magu' s report from DSS. What do you expect.
One of the factors causing the escalation of this Fulani herdsmen massacres is ignorance and misinformation. The Fulani herdsmen are not killing Christians and burning churches, their conflict is about grazing land. All the communities you mentioned where the Fulani have killed people had land disputes with the Fulani over grazing rights. The local farmers always complain that Fulani invade their farms and eat off all their crops. They then retaliate and kill the cows of the Fulani. The Fulani then retaliate and kill members of the community. That is the source of the conflict. I've never heard of any case where the herdsmen entered a community and just went to burn a church or kill Christians. We can't solve a problem unless we identify its causes. Let us stop listening to the likes of Fayose and Suileman that apostle of darkness and evil who are trying to turn this into a religious conflict, it is not! It is about grazing land!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by ocelot2006(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
seunmsg:
That fraudster prophet that calls himself Suleiman deserves to be jailed for his inciting comments but before he can be arrested, the law enforcement agencies need to arrest the criminal herdsmen and prosecute them appropriately. The priority of the security agencies should be to arrest the herdsmen and restore peace to southern Kaduna. Arresting Suleiman is a very wrong move for now.

Apostle Sulieman's call for self defense wouldn't have been an issue if the FG had done something to end the continuous massacres by Fulani Herdsmen I'm Southern Kaduna. Do you expect people to fold their arms and watch their families slaughtered like sheep and their homes+farmlands destroyed with absolutely no one brought to justice? I'm with Suleiman on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by enigmaticlion: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Let's unite together and pray for Nigeria. Retaliation is not the answer

check my signature for classy and beautiful window blind
you must be sick in your brain dead head of yours. When fulani herdsmen slaughtered several innocent Christians and their children, babies like sheep. No Muslim has come out on TV to condemn this animalistic behavior. It's obvious the failed plan of islamization is in full throttle and it will fail. For so long Christians because of the teaching of the Holy Bible reject retaliation and violence but no more will they sit idle while Muslims try to wipe them of the map. Let them try it in Lagos nau and they'll know that there's only one life and there's no Virgin waiting for them in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
demzey:

Do they also know that its against the law to kill people?

It is against the law to kill people, ( there is an exception) in it is also against the law to incite another to kill.

Read chapter 4 of the Nigerian Constitution
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by onstelly(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:
Yes it might be but definitely not a crime to keep on killing innocent Christians abi
Mtcheww
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by braino1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
No Offense buh evil shuldnt be spoken against the Man of GOD...OR else....
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
veraponpo:

I wonder oh.

Have you ever seen any, I mean, any Islamic Teacher, openly saying kill all the Christians? Even though, we know terrorism and violence is synonymous to Islam, I have still not seen one ( I stand to be corrected). They do it in their closets.

It is totally wrong to incite violence, especially when you are a leader and you expect the Govt to fold hands?

When trouble comes, it doesn't recognize anybody. It may swallow you, its promoter.

Oyedepo ( my pastor and mentor, unfortunately) and Apostle Suleimon ( I doubt his own calling and anointing) should read their bibles very well.

When Jesus Christ heard of John the Baptist death, he never asked his followers to kill any person who comes near his preaching ground. He would have do exactly that and Peter would have carried it out to the end, but nay, he extolled John's character. Most of these general overseers need to read more of the Master's instructions

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by ybalogs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
buchilino:

SPEND 3 MONTHS IN EITHER KANO OR ZAMFARA STATE, I BET U WILL CHANGE UR MIND QUICKLY.
I've been in Kano since May 2015 and my mind is still made up.#ProudlyNigerian
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by Iceman2017(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
ybalogs:

I'm forever Proud to be called a Nigerian anyday ,anytime,anywhere. #ProudlyNigerian
Good for you bro tongue embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by HeGeMon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
But ur religion preaches it?
saaedlee:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by ORIGENAL(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Now i know the Govt is Funani and the Funani is Govt
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by eikenberry(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
My grieve is with all this senators and reps members and many other political and religious heads...if they can't come together to speak out,then who will,the poor masses?...i bet you no leader will go unpunished if he or she does not make an effort to end this killings.their BLOOD IS IN THEIR HANDS!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by dsocioemmy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
We are in a big mess. All i see is talk emerges from hatred, ethnic and religion's angle. we are in a mess!
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by Iceman2017(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
duni04:

One of the factors causing the escalation of this Fulani herdsmen massacres is ignorance and misinformation. The Fulani herdsmen are not killing Christians and burning churches, their conflict is about grazing land. All the communities you mentioned where the Fulani have killed people had land disputes with the Fulani over grazing rights. The local farmers always complain that Fulani invade their farms and eat off all their crops. They then retaliate and kill the cows of the Fulani. The Fulani then retaliate and kill members of the community. That is the source of the conflict. I've never heard of any case where the herdsmen entered a community and just went to burn a church or kill Christians. We can't solve a problem unless we identify its causes. Let us stop listening to the likes of Fayose and Suileman that apostle of darkness and evil who are trying to turn this into a religious conflict, it is not! It is about grazing land!
I shake my head for you bro.
So in my own land, its wise for me to be dragging my land with a stranger? So I have every right to come from nowhere and drag your land, farmlands in your own community.
Sorry bro e no go better anyone that made you think like this.[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by robosky02(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017

Do you expect people to fold their arms and watch their families slaughtered like sheep and their homes+farmlands destroyed with absolutely no one brought to justice?

I'm with Suleiman on this one. till the right thing is done

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:
what about the people who commit murder
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by egobetatoday: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:

You just quoted a segment of the speech El Rufai made.

Buhari never asked his followers to kill anybody if they came near his Church or Mosque. If you attributed that statement to meaning that, it shows how barbaric you are and in no way justifies the fact that a Religious man of God who ought to be an ambassador of peace is instead inciting his followers to kill someone irrespective of tribe and occupation who comes near his Church.

"... if they came near his Church or Mosque"? Your case is really pathetic. But they can spill blood of dogs and baboons if he loses election? mtchewww
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by duni04(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iceman2017:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I shake my head for you bro.
So in my own land, its wise for me to be dragging my land with a stranger? So I have every right to come from nowhere and drag your land, farmlands in your own community.
Sorry bro e no go better anyone that made you think like this.[size=8pt][/size]
Of course it is not right. The point I'm making is that these attacks are sporadic all over the country and did not start with Buhari. The death toll from these attacks was even worse under Jonathan. How do we permanently resolve this conflict? By ensuring smooth relations between host communities and the hearders, by ensuring that any conflict arising from missing cattle or destroyed crops is not solved with killings by the communities or the Fulani herdsmen. We cannot end this conflict by turning it into a religious war like Ayo Fayose and apostle suileman are trying to do, it has nothing to do with religion!
Ayo Fayose receives daily security reports and briefings, he knows the real cause of this thing, yet he goes out there to deliberately misinform people in order to cause a religious war. That kind of person is very very evil.
Please ensure that you know who your real enemies are.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by ylaa(f): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
God bless you always for this comment
you are the best
pls help me ask them

chuose2:
When a Southerner speaks out against the Fulani Herdsmen, it's a problem.

Yet they will never arrest the fulani herdsmen.

The only preacher bold enough to speakout against the fulani herdsmen is harassed.

YOU ALL NEED TO ASK WHY REDEEMED IS QUIET ON THESE KILLINGS GOING ON?

WHAT HAS ADEBOYE SAID ABOUT IT?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by agitator: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
seunmsg:

We are saying the same thing. Government should arrest the criminal herdsmen and deal with them appropriately.

how long, since they have not been doing it, so you want the people to fold their arms and be watching Libyans, Malians and Senegalese kill them?
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by ylaa(f): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017

they do it in their closet hmmmmm
closet or openset, its wrong
thanks

veraponpo:

I wonder oh.

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by chuose2: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
ylaa:
God bless you always for this comment
you are the best
pls help me ask them

My sister see this.
Evidence to show that Adeboye is a fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by egobetatoday: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:

Since you are educated, pick a knife, gun, or are and kill any Fulani Herdsman you find around your church, period!
After that, come tell me what you've achieve.

"Any Fulani Herdsman you see, kill" is different from "Any Fulani herdsman trying to attack you, kill"

Don't be naive, the fact that you go and kill someone just because he/she is a Fulani doesn't make you differ from a demented terrorist.

arrant nonsense. Whatever you've written will not change our minds anymore. we 've been quiet for too long and you all took it for cowardice. Now, we will buy guns and keep in our homes if Islam decides to bring Alqaeda, Isis, bokoharam , fulani herdsmen near our abode we will spray them like chicken. it is going to be fire for fire from now henceforth.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
inciting statements? Are the killings going on not inciting already? @ bolded, when? how? when they are from Mali undecided .

seunmsg:
That fraudster prophet that calls himself Suleiman deserves to be jailed for his inciting comments but before he can be arrested, the law enforcement agencies need to arrest the criminal herdsmen and prosecute them appropriately. The priority of the security agencies should be to arrest the herdsmen and restore peace to southern Kaduna. Arresting Suleiman is a very wrong move for now.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by robosky02(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
chuose2:

My sister see this.

are you ok

why call daddy G.O

into this

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by MakeADifference: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
veraponpo:

I wonder oh.

If you read your Bible well, you will not comment anyhow.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by egobetatoday: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
chuose2:

My sister see this.

I cant believe someone is advertising photoshop like a kid on this forum. Ok...is that the new 100 dollar bill grin
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

"... if they came near his Church or Mosque"? Your case is really pathetic. But they can spill blood of dogs and baboons if he loses election? mtchewww

Do we have animal rights in this country, from the little I gained from my primary school, dogs and baboons are animals and not humans (though I latter got to know that they are higher animals)
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
HeGeMon:
But ur religion preaches it?

Which religion? My religion's leader on earth, Jesus Christ condemned killing in retaliation, that's why when he heard of the beheading of John the Baptist, he only extolled John's character, else he would have asked his followers to kill any Pharisees who came close to his preaching grounds, and trust me, Peter would have carried it out to the latter.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by zinny377(f): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:
Meaning what Oga? What exactly has d govt done about this so called Fulani slaughtering innocent pple all over d nation...mtcheww undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.