Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill (31783 Views)

Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / Sick Man Uses Standing Fan After Hospital Runs Out Of Oxygen In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by newyorks(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
@op most times i got flattered how cook up story to get sympaty medicine after death because the dead can't speak for themselves.

u lost a vry dear frnd,how we know that u love her that much?

what effort did u made b4 she died only for u to start post online,,here na mourning forum?
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lilymax:
I don tire for this country set,R.I.P cry

You still dey call am country,define country?
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by jreyez(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I hope you understand the implication of your post very well. That is a sitting president who is hale and hearty you announced his death. You think because this is a faceless forum, you cannot be apprehended?

My advice, take it down before you put your family into unnecessary spending in this recession.
Bros you b bastard
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
godin:
rip

Guy, this is a joke taken too far! An height of insensitivity.
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by handofGod1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
make d students for d area go burn d hospital na, because of 10k human life no be anything for una side.. wicked people
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by etenyong(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
godin:
rip
Do you think you are right in doing this? Do you know whether you will live up this his age? Bro, think very well again whether this post is approximate.
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Armstrong34(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
godin:
rip
.... gringringringrin.....why NL be like this God.... I jus can't stop laughing... Person never die, obituary Don come outside.... Nigerians sha I jus weak for una case
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by frankie4real: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
To the guy who posted online the purported demise of a sitting President of the nation named godin, be sure you are in for a real trouble. All persons bearing that name godin online are likely to be picked by security agents at any moment from now. This should not have been allowed by the owner of this site. This is so sad. It is never difficult to pick all persons bearing this name up and their friends. Investigation will sure reveal who this person is. This is just too evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
All my hopes were cut short when the news got to me that she died this morning after a mild sickness and the community hospital refused to begin treatments on her due to lack of funds which her parents could sort out after the whole treatment.

Mere looking at it, they requested for just 10 thousand Naira(#10,000) which I myself could afford at that moment.

They didn’t begin treatment on her. They just recommended some experimental drugs for her which ended up as an overdose, and led to constipation... and I lost her.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/01/student-dies-after-hospital-refused-to.html[/quote]

I'm GeneralFeezy a medical doctor by profession
I'll make some few comments
1)Hospitals ask for deposit before treatment because some wicked people after they are well fail to pay for the services rendered to save their lives and start fighting even sometimes beating up doctors and nurses forgetting that the reason there are still breathing was because of the doctors and nurses efforts.
2) The writer said they didn't begin treatment and gave her some experimental drugs
Hmmmmm. Your words contradict. Do you mean giving a patient drugs isn't treatment And moreover experimental drugs are not administered to patients in hospitals except in cases called clinical trials. Here the patient would have been adequately counselled that the no one knows the effects of the drugs. These patients are paid heavily
3) Please let the writer and other people stop crucifing doctors with lies as this story I'm sure is adulterated. Doctors have families and treating patients is where they get money to feed themselves and their families. People should pay and also be grateful to them when they offer services especially when they save lives.
4)Simple wisdom tells us to always take money with us to hospital when going to see a doctor as it isn't free of charge. No man goes to to market to buy without taking money with him /her
Consider this things by putting yourself in our shoes. Thanks

RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Jayjey(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
godin:
rip

I hope you will not eventually fall as prey to death if you are finally incarcerated/remanded in prison for that stupid and careless talk. Remember that the person that named his dog Buhari is regretting the act.

Please let thread with caution.
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by olatundemustafa(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
You foolishness can't be graded... I hope someone publicize your obituary when you are very much alive...
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by ukejeprecious(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
embarassed cry
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by tillaman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Such a paragon of beauty, they jst wasted her!! Rip girl
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by jide219(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rapsainot:
Bloggers sha
She was never a SS , and this was posted on NL the day it happened. Stop bringing up an already dead issue this. We are finding a way to get off this and resume school , you're here posting a composed story to make it look pathetic. Fvck you
bros abeg u get any idea when will go resume
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by porozhniy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Comprehensive health insurance for every Nigerian will put an end to cases like this, but those thieves in aso rock will not think towards that direction.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by topzeezo: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nija still de ill

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by George2016(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Lisaflex(f): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smh...Funi enuf,all these ppl dt r always waiting 4 d slightest oppurtunity 2 crucify doctors do not even knw how fnz work... Hw is it d doctors' fault? What a lot of u do not knw is dt dctrs do not work wt their bare hands ,bt need fnz (eg drugs,instruments,blood,etc) to manage a patient(px), n these fnz rnt released 2 d dctrs 4 use until dey r paid for by d px.

If these fnz rnt released, r the dctrs supposed 2 perform magic?...Smtimes a px may be required 2 do sm tests b4 treatment (in d form of drugs or surgery) cn be commenced, bt d px cnt afford it(normally,its not d drs dt r 2 run these tests)...At times lyk ds,r d dctrs supposed 2 treat d px blindly?(of wc wen fnz go south,d dr will still be blamed n may even lose his/her license).

Smtimes, d drs donate their blood,pay for sm of these fnz wt their own money or even do d few tests they cn do at the side lab jes 2 save a px's life..Suprisingly, i've neva seen any of these good deeds in d news+ most times, d pxs rnt even grateful in d end.

Dear crucifiers,fnz r not usually as dey seem,so do not be quick 2 judge...

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by richardo20: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
imagine, because of 10k u can't even save a life........ dat hospital must be find and locked for the next 10 years including the doctor
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Chibuikem93(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's the Zoo for you. They value money more than this innocent soul
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Remedy111: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
So sorry, RIP
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by flyforall: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
if true pls close the hospital
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by MrRationaL(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I hope you understand the implication of your post very well. That is a sitting president who is hale and hearty you announced his death. You think because this is a faceless forum, you cannot be apprehended?

My advice, take it down before you put your family into unnecessary spending in this recession.

Wething him do na
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:01am On Jan 27, 2017
After those doctors will b claiming life savers...while they are the opposite

so devilish!

May her soul RIP AMEN
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by texazzpete(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2017
techguideblog:
THIS IS THE PEAK OF WICKEDNESS FROM ALL THIS SO CALLED MEDICAL DOCTORS, MAY YOUR KIDS BE TREATED IN THIS MANNER. AMEN!!!

How sure are you that the owner of the hospital is a medical doctor?

Either way, it's good to keep these things in context. There are VERY many cases where people go to hospitals for treatment, promise to pay after treatment and abscond as soon as they are healthy. It happens way more than you think.
Hospitals apply the 'no pay, no work' policy as a result.

Why you should be doing is to push for a national healthcare plan or insurance plan that will ensure everyone is covered.

My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by texazzpete(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Lisaflex:
Smh...Funi enuf,all these ppl dt r always waiting 4 d slightest oppurtunity 2 crucify doctors do not even knw how fnz work... Hw is it d doctors' fault? What a lot of u do not knw is dt dctrs do not work wt their bare hands ,bt need fnz (eg drugs,instruments,blood,etc) to manage a patient(px), n these fnz rnt released 2 d dctrs 4 use until dey r paid for by d px.

If these fnz rnt released, r the dctrs supposed 2 perform magic?...Smtimes a px may be required 2 do sm tests b4 treatment (in d form of drugs or surgery) cn be commenced, bt d px cnt afford it(normally,its not d drs dt r 2 run these tests)...At times lyk ds,r d dctrs supposed 2 treat d px blindly?(of wc wen fnz go south,d dr will still be blamed n may even lose his/her license).

Smtimes, d drs donate their blood,pay for sm of these fnz wt their own money or even do d few tests they cn do at the side lab jes 2 save a px's life..Suprisingly, i've neva seen any of these good deeds in d news+ most times, d pxs rnt even grateful in d end.

Dear crucifiers,fnz r not usually as dey seem,so do not be quick 2 judge...

Why do you write like this in 2017?
I agree with your points, but it's a terrible read.

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2017
even though we spoke just a couple of times,but her gentle and calm face is still very fresh coupled with a loving voice..REST IN PERFECT PEACE COURSEMATE
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by jerrymej(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Its her time to die signed by God, otherwise God can still heal of the sickness without a medical treatment...
Rest in peace, dear soul.
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by pestrolus2002(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
kenostika:
As usual,the case will die a natural death and nothing will happen.Sad
What's the case here ma/Sir? Ppl dies in hospital every seconds, I know no doctor will watch a patient dies because of money. Drs swears an oath, Hippocratic oath. The summary is to do their best to save lives.

Death is a "must-to-pay " debt that every one is owing including you and whenever it knocks on anyone's door even if you have 1billion naira it won't save ones live.
If money can save lives rich men will never dies!!!

I'm wandering the essence of this repetitive post , we should allow the dead to rest and the rest of us should continue with good doing because of the last day.
Re: Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill by Lisaflex(f): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
texazzpete:

Why do you write like this in 2017? I agree with your points, but it's a terrible read.
I agree wt u,vry terrible read

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Medical Myths That Even Doctors Believe / 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.