Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos (55724 Views)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by MufasaRebirth: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2017
jeff1607:

her real colour is just coming out
Where was it before, she hide am Lol grin
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by hisMrs(f): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
lmao. abeg cook with petrol to save cost then u will gist me about your experience
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

A Litre Of Kerosine Is #500.00
And A Litre Of Petro Is #145.00
Hmmm...
Don't You Think It's Cheaper To Cook With Petrol?, ...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by hisMrs(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
adonbilivit:
hahaha...typical excuse naija ladies use to deny bleaching. u sabi them brother
i think its the light o. she doesnt look bleached to me tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.