Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos (55723 Views)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by ITbomb(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
meaning what?
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bleaching girls be like... "am not bleaching o, its just my tru colour that is coming out"

1 Like

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bleaching girls be like... "am not bleaching o, its just my tru colour that is coming out"..
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Icaretoo: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

A Litre Of Kerosine Is #500.00
And A Litre Of Petro Is #145.00
Hmmm...
Don't You Think It's Cheaper To Cook With Petrol?, ...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.

U got me there... Had to laugh for like 5min

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enjoy yourselves happy couples.

It's always good to serve it hot when kids in schools. From other room to another room bring it all down

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

Hmmm...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.

Mix them together...4 parts of pentrol, & 1 part kero shocked
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Damianbrown(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
flyca:
Who else thinks AY is not a funny human being? undecided
i dae ur back
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Donsimple(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
[center][/center] 9c pix dope to the couple
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by gentleedu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
immaculatengang:
Hahaha i agree with AY grin
cuz ur blood dey hot too?
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by newyorks(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
jeff1607:

her real colour is just coming out
b4 nko na lamination abi photocopy skin she bn get ni?
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Lilcentt(f): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
This guy think say na everything be play, mercy repek you na why she no insult you back
Like say na aunty kemi ehn, we go know all the girls whey you don sleep with for industry
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by abike12(f): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
I didn't find the comment hilarious but rather, rude. He needs to focus on Mabel and why she's hell bent on leaving him
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Omnitrix247(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Someone canor play with his wife again ni??
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Davidflight: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2017
MAKE I JUST DEY LOOK YOU

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Tisham20(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2017
y she come yellow like that
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

Hmmm...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by superfelix: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru
Btw

A Litre Of Kerosine Is #500.00 And A Litre Of Petro Is #145.00 Hmmm... Don't You Think It's Cheaper To Cook With Petrol?, ... * I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.
It's cheaper na, Go ahead with it... Mtcheew!

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

Hmmm...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.
Clown
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Awoo88: 2:16am On Jan 26, 2017
yungbillionaire:
but i respect d girl for d way she dissapointed many of us thinking her marriage wont last...itz really true dat perception can be deceptive.
She knows what her husband wants and she is not tired nor too proud to do them. Some ladies think you love them, you must console their stupidity
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by belema444: 3:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Stars to join 2Face Idibia's noble cause(See their reply)
Check it out here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/624-stars-to-join-2face-idibia-s-noble-cause-see-their-reply

Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by beezyblaze(m): 3:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Igbos:
Is she now bleaching
If yes, I no like her again
Eating Right Does It Better Than Using Cream.
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by AreaFada2: 3:51am On Jan 26, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Bleaching girls be like... "am not bleaching o, its just my tru colour that is coming out"..

As if the true colour was hiding in Sambisa forest before. shocked shocked
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by dracosith(m): 3:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Igbos:
Is she now bleaching If yes, I no like her again
wetin concern u? aproko....lol
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

Hmmm...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.
It's cheaper to cook with petrol na. Only dat ur house wee kash fire and ur landlord wee kee u or swear for ur generation if u escape being killed by him cheesy
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by emeseedith: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Comedians will always be comedians
Thats how they earn their money you know
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by metallisc(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

Hmmm...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.

my runaway wifey! grin you can go ahead and cook with petrol, i will even buy you a filling station if you want!! gbam!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by ikemesit4477: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2017
jeff1607:

coming out from where! And where was her colour hiding before?na bleaching please!
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by cutediva87(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
mizhefeh:
Dats tru

Btw

Hmmm...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.
wheneveri type lol I just smile, but in this cases I actually "laughed out loud".
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by handofGod1(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2017
[bros ay, wetin concern u? ur aproko too dey much dis days o. afterall na her husband.
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Sunnybabe(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
jeff1607:

u garrit na
Re: Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos by Brivelyn(f): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice show lovely. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake! / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.