Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank (65878 Views)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by creepsyme(f): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kimjinkyu:
A twitter user @princesslizzy73 narrates how ATM camera exposed a
random guy who stole her ATM card and withdraw money.
The incident occurred Idimu/Egbeda axis, Lagos state on the 1st January by 6:45am.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/01/atm-camera-exposed-guy-who-stole-atm.html?m=1

so how did he get ur pin number? u never talk true...
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by poyet(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who gave him your pin?
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
cummando:
Adonbilivit. He stole your code too?
i wonder oooh
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Coldfeet(f): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
lustychima:
hide ur ignorance by not asking silly questns

Atleast d heading said ATM CAMERA
grin You should be the one to hide head in shame grin grin grin
So every ATM also has a printer to print out the picture for you abi? Kikikikikiki kikikikikiki grin grin

Chai you are itiboribo confirm angry

Your will need a police report plus a sworn course affidavit and other requirements before the bank can "show" to the "POLICE" not YOU!!! The video clips! How much more getting the printout?

That lady is just a silly attention seeking mofo.

Using a random pics from the internet to claim she was robbed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by 2shur: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
nobody go recognize am
besides the pic no clear
and nobody gives a Bleep
new ways to gh.
is stealing another atm card and withdrawal instant.
sorry
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Coldfeet(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
thunder74:

If the bank can erroneously release the money to a thief, they are also free to release the thief's picture to their real customer. After all it is her money. 50/50.
What's the banks error here abeg? Do you know what you are saying at all? People give family and friends their ATM to withdraw cash should the bank (ATM) not pay because it's not the account holders face appearing on the screen?
You might as well say checks should not be cashed because it's not the account holder that came to withdraw.

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Coldfeet(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
napoleon77:

How can you tell that the bank erroneously gave money to a thief?

Do you know if the customer gave out her card and PIN?

I believe you also know that cases of stealing are crimes that are reported to and investigated by the police. You dont`t release a security footage to a customer for her to share on social media
God bless you! The way some of our youths reason this days ehn? Afraid is seriously catching me on the future of the this nation.

1 Like

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Jammiiee(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spoke me mind cheesy
ndidibabe:
You are a thief.
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by willibounce1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some people are asking how he got the code....hmmmm make una dey there dey ask mumu questions. You better make sure you guide your ATM cards like your lives depend on it. If you misplace your card, all the bank to block it straight.

The way some boys dey take find money now ehn, na to dey use jazz obtain money from people account and pocket

1 Like

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by samoyeson: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
SHE WRITE HER PIN 4 THE BACK OF THE ATM CARD grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by niggi4life(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Many unintelligent questions here asking how he got the PIN, Do you think the Banks who said you should guide your PINs are stupid?
Technology is man made and therefore it can be flawed. Some G boys have a machine that once they swipe ANY card inside, all they need to do is to recreate another one with same and exact information of the Holder and then they can easily change the code to anything they want.
Don't ask me how i know, i am a Senior IT engineer and also into security.

Even modern days fingerprint scanning technology are also being flawed nowadays
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Hades2016(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Did he stole your pin code too ? undecided
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by thunder74(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
What's the banks error here abeg? Do you know what you are saying at all? People give family and friends their ATM to withdraw cash should the bank (ATM) not pay because it's not the account holders face appearing on the screen?
You might as well say checks should not be cashed because it's not the account holder that came to withdraw.
As at the time of dispensing the cash, the bank believed he was giving money to the owner bc all security checks were intact and correct until the owner claimed she was not the person requesting for the cash. The bank is not liable. Don't be stereotyped, hope you understand my use of "erroneously" now sir?
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by wayne4loan: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
what an unintelligent thief. I thought before knew by now ATM has cameras and should wear a hoodie and a cap.. wtf a mofo.. see wetin he don do him life
bros how many years experience?
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
wayne4loan:
bros how many years experience?

if you can relate then you're in my team nah, answer d question ur self, right back @ yu
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by wayne4loan: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

if you can relate then you're in my team nah, answer d question ur self, right back @ yu
lol .. Smart answer chief
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by cutedharmee: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
grin You should be the one to hide head in shame grin grin grin
So every ATM also has a printer to print out the picture for you abi? Kikikikikiki kikikikikiki grin grin

Chai you are itiboribo confirm angry

Your will need a police report plus a sworn course affidavit and other requirements before the bank can "show" to the "POLICE" not YOU!!! The video clips! How much more getting the printout?

That lady is just a silly attention seeking mofo.

Using a random pics from the internet to claim she was robbed tongue
Dat ain't true dude. During my own incidence, the police followed me to d bank and d picture of the guy was given to us as in printed copy.
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Insightz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes, one down. More to go

Keep your ATM cards safe. Don't write your pin code behind your card. I know many people do this. Recipe for fraud.

1 Like

Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by yassjib: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Untainted007:
Agreed, every ATM have camera to take photograph of every person uisng it. But what I dont know is who gave him your PIN. He couldnt have withdrawn your money without your PIN.
as easy as rusted fish for those that knew how to do it cos it has happened to me before....pls don't just keep ur ATM card careless cos Naija still remain Naija
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
the bank that put the camera should help, if not I'd advice all thieves on this thread not to forget blocking the camera before using the machine.
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by hardon1(m): 3:17am On Jan 26, 2017
xtervaganza:
A guy fxcked you real good you ended up giving him your pin and ATM card and you're here talking nonsense

GBAM
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2017
amiablesystems:
what an unintelligent thief. I thought before knew by now ATM has cameras and should wear a hoodie and a cap.. wtf a mofo.. see wetin he don do him life
what an unintelligent thief in this modern age of sophistication and digital security. To be a smart and intelligent investor, check my signature.
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2017
experience003:
grin grin Broadcast wetin? leave the guy alone jhoor.. who told u to be careless wit ur ATM
i agree with you the main reason, we need not be careless with our investment, when it comes to the security of our investment. For a license, regulated and audited investment company, check my signature.
Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by tmxme(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Am sure the guy is her ex. The babe just one suffer am for leaving her. If not, how did he get the code?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.