Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest (6389 Views)

PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by rose54321: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
catal:
actually, no sane person would participate

In case you haven't noticed the population of zombies have drastically reduced.
I even anticipate a total eradication of all zombies before the year ends.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by jollymizzle(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
I seems you wailers have lost your marbles. How the OP managed to reach such a conclusion is baffling. So only non-wailers should protest because they voted for Buhari during the last elections? That's like saying all Hillary supporters shouldn't protest because they didn't vote for trump no matter what he does or what happens to them... abi? It's damn illogical. I would have thought wailers would be more inclined to protest . just come out and say you hate Nigeria and want to see it in ruins. not coming up with statements that defy logic.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by egopersonified(f): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
A man's house is on fire, the first group says since I am not the first child, let me stand back and watch since I won't be inheriting it when he dies 20 years from now. Another says, I bought the fire extinguishers scattered all over the house, so someone else should use them, I have played my part. Yet another group remembers that the father had said and done hurtful things in the past, so they also stand back and watch. The few who summon courage to put out the fire are ridiculed and lack the capacity to put out the fire alone. But alas, every single person in all these groups live in this very same house and watch it go up in flames.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by uchbaba(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
egopersonified:
A man's house is on fire, the first group says since I am not the first child, let me stand back and watch since I won't be inheriting it when he dies 20 years from now. Another says, I bought the fire extinguishers scattered all over the house, so someone else should use them, I have played my part. Yet another group remembers that the father had said and done hurtful things in the past, so they also stand back and watch. The few who summon courage to put out the fire are ridiculed and lack the capacity to put out the fire alone. But alas, every single person in all these groups live in this very same house and watch it go up in flames.
I like the way u reason, can we be friends...I did love 2(08137833361)whatsapp
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by jollymizzle(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:
op I supported gej in 2015 nd even until now but all what u are saying is bullshit.
the protest is not a protest against any party but it is a protest against all politician,a protest for the future of Nigeria,a protest to liberate us from the political oppressors.if u can't join pls just shut up nd let other brave people who love there country protest.Nigeria problem didn't start with gej neither buhari(though buhari is a failure),do u think u sitting at home would hurt buhari,it will only hurt us the masses.

I call on all sensible Nigeria to join the protest if we don't take back our country now from this politicians we would lose it forever.

op it's time to move on from 2015 election nd face the future,even gej moved on
best post ever

I can't imagine some people were actually hailing op for the useless post instead of calling him/her to order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
OP is a paid media agent sent to weaken the protest plans just like APC succeeded in weaking the labour national strike.

PROTEST MUST HOLD

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by stockbear: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
OP, Ur post makes no iota of sense...pple voted 4 d lesser evil...so u think voting in PDP would have solved the current issues bah.. This is a call for evry1 to wake up...sometimes I wish the military can just take over sef and let's throw all this thieves in jail
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Abudu2000(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
I haf heard you but I will still coneout,so you go tell your boss at the government house that other zombies in the thread concurred to his counter moves but only one (me) saw it coming and stayed patiently online waiting for the thread to be created tongue tongue
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by vatiqan(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eastactivist:

Oga kindly go with your family you hear...
Nobody is holding you...
Beside this has nothing to do with cowardice, but being wise...
You don't expect us to align with you now after the hostility of 2015 by sai baba miscreants...

Nigga, carry the cross of your mistake and curry sympathy from your fellow misguided individuals.

1000 likes for you! The reply was Epic!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
stockbear:
OP, Ur post makes no iota of sense...pple voted 4 d lesser evil...so u think voting in PDP would have solved the current issues bah.. This is a call for evry1 to wake up...sometimes I wish the military can just take over sef and let's throw all this thieves in jail
So buhari is the lesser evil? Indeed zombies have no learnt anything.. This is why sane people should allow zombies to do the protest

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
[s]OP is a paid media agent sent to weaken the protest plans just like APC succeeded in weaking the labour national strike.

PROTEST MUST HOLD[/s]
The protest and president atiku are 2 things that will never happen..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by cheruv: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
egopersonified:
At times its better to let the old house burn and on its ruins erect a mightier edifice...

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by greenermodels: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
clearly the biafrans don't want to protest and honestly, after taking bullets for biafra at onitsha,you want me to go and take another one for Nigeria, i de my working place that day o, i know the same markets that have been closing for biafra in onitsha would be very open that day, let those that voted for change go and receive their own bullets.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
greenermodels:
clearly the biafrans don't want to protest and honestly, after taking bullets for biafra at onitsha,you want me to go and take another one for Nigeria, i de my working place that day o, i know the same markets that have been closing for biafra in onitsha would be very open that day, let those that voted for change go and receive their own bullets.
apt.. Cannot be better said.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Eazybay(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
The people with d ruggedity to defy a lot and see dis protest through na SE boys! Reason is dey have been able to coordinate massive protests defying all odds in less than 2yrs.. Some1 should reach out to Nnamdi KANU and ask him to lend us his boyz as mercenaries grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
There's a level of stupidity that defies cure. This should be one.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians voted out the clueless dumbfuck in 2015 when Nigerians were dying enmasse in the Northwest?

If your mentor, your god, was beloved by people, why was he voted out?

Is it that you have slush in your brain that's why this has not occurred to you?

The same southwest that made sure he got power after the Yaradua fiasco and made sure retained power by voting for him enmasse in 2011 turned their backs against him in 2015 Because he had proved that not only was he spineless, he was also clueless and wicked.

I agree that indeed, Buhari's administration has fallen short of expectations. No doubt.

But for you to still be moaning about Jonathan's election loss is quite pathetic and pitiful and you need to snap out of it. Unless ofcourse you're being paid to launder his worthless image here.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:
There's a level of stupidity that defies cure. This should be one.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians voted out the clueless dumbfuck in 2015 when Nigerians were dying enmasse in the Northwest?

If your mentor, your god, was beloved by people, why was he voted out?

Is it that you have slush in your brain that's why this has not occurred to you?

The same southwest that made sure he got power after the Yaradua fiasco and made sure retained power by voting for him enmasse in 2011 turned their backs against him in 2015 Because he had proved that not only was he spineless, he was also clueless and wicked.

I agree that indeed, Buhari's administration has fallen short of expectations. No doubt.

But for you to still be moaning about Jonathan's election loss is quite pathetic and pitiful and you need to snap out of it. Unless ofcourse you're being paid to launder his worthless image here.
what has changed? are more Nigerians not dying now in the north east than elsewhere? Even with Fg now dropping bombs on its people. Zombies have really not learned anything.. You must learn by force, even if it means opening your brains literally and stuffing in sense

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by enemmo(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
STAY AT HOME PLEASE.YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.AS INCONSEQUENTIAL AS YOU WERE DURING 2015 ELECTIONS,SO SHALL YOU BE,COME FEBRUARY 5TH 2016.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

what has changed? are more Nigerians not dying now in the north east than elsewhere? Even with Fg now dropping bombs on its people. Zombies have really not learned anything.. You must learn by force, even if it means opening your brains literally and stuffing in sense

Wrong answer.

The question is why are you still hung up on Jonathan's loss. Even the man himself seems to have moved on. undecided

I'm not saying you shouldn't be pissed with this administration. Heck I'm pissed with the idiots running things in Abuja. But I'm not sad that we kicked out Jonathan.

Now If Jonathan had done well we wouldn't have had to elect these people there. That's a fact.

Wish we had a other choices in 2015.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
enemmo:
STAY AT HOME PLEASE.YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.AS INCONSEQUENTIAL AS YOU WERE DURING 2015 ELECTIONS,SO SHALL YOU BE,COME FEBRUARY 5TH 2016.
ISTANDWITHBUHARI.. YOUR PROTEST IS WASTE OF TIME AND WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Wrong answer.

The question is why are you still hung up on Jonathan's loss. Even the man himself seems to have moved on. undecided

I'm not saying you shouldn't be pissed with this administration. Heck I'm pissed with the idiots running things in Abuja. But I'm not sad that we kicked out Jonathan.

Now If Jonathan had done well we wouldn't have had to elect these people there. That's a fact.

Wish we had a other choices in 2015.
there were other choices in 2015, there was kowa party.. keep deceiving yourself.. You yorubas voted buhari explicitly for political power as stated by one modath here

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by enemmo(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

ISTANDWITHBUHARI.. YOUR PROTEST IS WASTE OF TIME AND WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

TILL THEN...
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
enemmo:

TILL THEN...
make it an everyday protest for more impact grin grin grin grin yeye

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by enemmo(f): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

make it an everyday protest for more impact grin grin grin grin yeye

TILL THEN...
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Chiefobdk1: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Agozie48:

so we should avoid it and keep suffering , so we should avoid it when the cost of things are skyrocketing everyday , we should simply fold our hands and let things get worse .

What he is saying is if 40 million afonjas and 40million aboki join the protest since Igbo warned them about buhari and protested by not voting him

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Chiefobdk1: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
I hope Nigerian Army and dss shoot any miscreant dat disturb the peace

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by abouzaid: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
lalasticlala please move this thread to the front-page for the sake of balance since there's already two threads on the front-page supporting the protest. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Chiefobdk1: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
egopersonified:

Dats d point. . Let d bubble burst so all man go him way

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chiefobdk1:
I hope Nigerian Army and dss shoot any miscreant dat disturb the peace

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
abouzaid:
lalasticlala please move this thread to the front-page for the sake of balance since there's already two threads on the front-page supporting the protest. thank you.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Chiefobdk1: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
abouzaid:
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by eagleeye2: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't care about PDP. APC.
I gave up on the youth of this country when out of hatred for the Minority South. South people they all cheered on as the media demonized Gej and praised Buhari. I was here on N L shouting go and read your history. Buhari can never be a better leader than Gej even in a hundred years.
Few months into this administration, we started hearing about the 5% and 97% , but of course when you criticize the government you automatically become IPOd.
Since we have so many idiotic youths on the www, some of us decided to siddon look. And will continue siddon look, until the end of this administration.
NB
Make no mistake about it. The police are ever ready to use these idiats as target practice come 5th of February.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reducing The Population Pressure On Lagos / I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari / Happy 60th Birthday To Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.