Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest (6390 Views)

PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by waternogetemeny: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:
It is unfortunate that Nigerian celebrities who had the best of their careers during the GEJ presidency but yet conspired and campaigned against him for a non flexible, non secular, jihadist, bigot and economic illiterate Buhari are now calling for a nationwide protests because they are currently feeling the impact of this economy. The Nigerian entertainment industry (of which GEJ even pledged $250 million to build) is now not as robust as before.
Well, I will be watching the protest on TV as I already did my own protest in 2015 by rejecting Buhari. I urge all Nigerians who protested against Buhari in 2015 by campaigning and voting against him to boycott this self serving nationwide protest, if not for anything, for your safety. Like with other protests, I believe Buhari will be unleashing his military on the protesters and it would not be a great idea to hurt yourself over a situation you didn't create or join in creating.
I will like to see the likes of Lagbaja, Olamide, Joke Silver, Gbenga Adeyinka Comedian, Basketmouth, Donjazyy and all the other zombies slugging it out with Buhari's military during the protest. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Below is a photo of me protesting against Buhari far back in 2015

nna add M.I and Omotola

cc sarrki, ngeneukwenu, divicode, corrinthians,
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by doctokwus: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
jollymizzle:
best post ever

I can't imagine some people were actually hailing op for the useless post instead of calling him/her to order
Maybe u are new here.
D number of senseless people on nland is alarming.
Can u bliv one he-goat was telling someone that he is shameless and a disgrace for supporting d protest against d govt bc he was part of those that brought it on.
So because somebody supported someone he/she shudnt disapprove of d person's wrong policies.
This op most times doesnt make sense.So disgraceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
doctokwus:

[s]Maybe u are new here.
Can u bliv one he-goat was telling someone that he is shameless and a disgrace for supporting d protest against d govt bc he was part of those that brought it on.
So because somebody supported someone he/she shudnt disapprove of d person's wrong policies.
This op most times doesnt make sense.So disgraceful[/s]
and yet you that makes sense failed to see through the hype of a dormant jihadist and economic illiterate buhari.. when we were warning folks like you about buhari and his antecedents you threw decorum to the wind and was shouting buhari is the messiah that will change Nigeria for better while demonizing an administration that was the best in Nigerian history and yet with the same zeal, you now want us to join you in crying because buhari is being himself? No.. deal with your problem alone. Buhari is here to stay and no protest will change it. See folks like you learn the hard way so go out and protest alone lets see if you have learnt anything.. rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Ogbuefi2020: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Igbos are not part of this shitty protest, they will turn around and call it "igbo protest". we have not forgotten 1966

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by abouzaid: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
doctokwus:

Maybe u are new here.
This op most times doesnt make sense.So disgraceful
we're all exercising our God given rights of freedom of speech and association, we don't support the protest and we won't join in it.enjoy yourself while at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by doctokwus: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

and yet you that makes sense failed to see through the hype of a dormant jihadist and economic illiterate buhari.. when we were warning folks like you about buhari and his antecedents you threw decorum to the wind and was shouting buhari is the messiah that will change Nigeria for better while demonizing an administration that was the best in Nigerian history and yet with the same zeal, you now want us to join you in crying because buhari is being himself? No.. deal with your problem alone. Buhari is here to stay and no protest will change it. See folks like you learn the hard way so go out and protest alone lets see if you have learnt anything.. rubbish
The yr u wud make sense is the year Kanu wud call Buhari the greatest Nigerian president since d almagamation of Nigeria in 1914.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
doctokwus:

The yr u wud make sense is the year Kanu wud call Buhari the greatest Nigerian president since d almagamation of Nigeria in 1914.
always confused, don't infect me please

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by freeze001(f): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
jollymizzle:
I seems you wailers have lost your marbles. How the OP managed to reach such a conclusion is baffling. So only non-wailers should protest because they voted for Buhari during the last elections? That's like saying all Hillary supporters shouldn't protest because they didn't vote for trump no matter what he does or what happens to them... abi? It's damn illogical. I would have thought wailers would be more inclined to protest . just come out and say you hate Nigeria and want to see it in ruins. not coming up with statements that defy logic.

They loved Nigeria enough to cry out to prevent the destruction they knew would be her lot if d walking corpse was voted in but stubborn zombies refused to pay heed like they knew it all. It is those zombies that hate Nigeria and still scream sai baba or #standwithbaba.

All the op is saying is that it's time to give way and let those that hate Nigeria so much enough to voluntarily enthrone an agent of destruction show sufficient remorse, do the protest march n probably take some bullets while they're at it. Maybe then d wailers can join in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by freeze001(f): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
stockbear:
OP, Ur post makes no iota of sense...pple voted 4 d lesser evil...so u think voting in PDP would have solved the current issues bah.. This is a call for evry1 to wake up...sometimes I wish the military can just take over sef and let's throw all this thieves in jail

This was the lesser evil? Indeed!
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Wrong answer.

The question is why are you still hung up on Jonathan's loss. Even the man himself seems to have moved on. undecided

I'm not saying you shouldn't be pissed with this administration. Heck I'm pissed with the idiots running things in Abuja. But I'm not sad that we kicked out Jonathan.

Now If Jonathan had done well we wouldn't have had to elect these people there. That's a fact.

Wish we had a other choices in 2015.
hypocrite
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
freeze001:

They loved Nigeria enough to cry out to prevent the destruction they knew would be her lot if d walking corpse was voted in but stubborn zombies refused to heed. It is those zombies that hate Nigeria and still scream sai baba or #standwithbaba.

All the op is saying is that it's time to give way and let those that hate Nigeria so much enough to voluntarily enthrone an agent of destruction show sufficient remorse, do the protest march n probably take some bullets while they're at it. Maybe then d wailers can join in.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chiefobdk1:
I hope Nigerian Army and dss shoot any miscreant dat disturb the peace
lol, they better do what they know best on that day

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by omogerohprecious(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Eastactivist post=53119298]

[b]Oga kindly go with your family you hear...
Nobody is holding you...
Beside this has nothing to do with cowardice, but being wise...
You don't expect us to align with you now after the hostility of 2015 by sai baba miscreants...

Nigga, carry the cross of your mistake and curry sympathy from your fellow misguided individuals.. So just because u didn't vote means dollar is not 500 were ever u are or thing's hasn't skyrocketed. I am a Niger deltan from Delta state and i know the importance of protest
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by freeze001(f): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
egopersonified:
A man's house is on fire, the first group says since I am not the first child, let me stand back and watch since I won't be inheriting it when he dies 20 years from now. Another says, I bought the fire extinguishers scattered all over the house, so someone else should use them, I have played my part. Yet another group remembers that the father had said and done hurtful things in the past, so they also stand back and watch. The few who summon courage to put out the fire are ridiculed and lack the capacity to put out the fire alone. But alas, every single person in all these groups live in this very same house and watch it go up in flames.

Must they all live n die inside that one house? Dem never reach to build dia own? Since they didn't borrow enough sense to gradually spread out n ease pressure on papa's house then a forceful eviction by fire should spur then into action.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by abouzaid: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=omogerohprecious post=53131729][/quote]clearly, you don't know buhari,if you think your protest would make him to have any genuine change of mind then you definitely don't know him

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by drskyfly007(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2017
No reason to boycott the protests...if u are not interested then stay indoors ......I know you were sent to discourage people ...
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
catal:
hypocrite

You obviously don't own a dictionary.
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Ioannes:

You obviously don't own a dictionary.
another shameless one
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
catal:
another shameless one

Another frustrated one. Please desist from haunting my mentions like a homeless ghoul.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by AtlanticBreeze: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
bump..
Re: Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
funlord:
grin

Always crying over jargons....Go and have lunch crybaby!
busy posting stupid memes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PenCom: Pension Assets Hit N9.4trn In August / UNDP, FG Select Enugu As SDGs Accelerator/Innovation Hub For South East States / Reno Responds To Uju Anya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.