Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo (1987 Views)

Nigerian Army Lies Busted: Sergeant David Bako Exists / Another APC Governor's Rice Pyramid Lies Busted With Pictures / Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by onexile: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
"I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE APC" - Soludo

The attempt by a sponsored section of the media to include the name of the former governor of CBN, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo in what is generally perceived as an impossible mission to market APC to ndi Anambra suffered a setback early this morning as the renowned Professor of Economics issued a Press Statement stating clearly that he is not a member of the All Progressives Congress.

Read the full statement here...

http://www.blog10.com.ng/2017/01/am-not-member-of-apc-soludo.html?m=1

Blog10 can authoritatively reveal that Prof Soludo who recently commended Gov Willie Obiano of Anambra State over his doggedness in handling the present economic recession, is a card carrying member of APGA.
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by onexile: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
DISCLAIMER

"I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE APC"----Soludo

"My attention has been drawn to a publication in the Vanguard Newspaper of Wednesday, January 25, 2017 entitled: "Andy Uba, Soludo, Others battle for APC Gov ticket" in which the state chairman of the party was reported to have listed my name among those contesting for the party's nomination for the Anambra governorship election. Since the said publication, I have received hundreds of calls, texts and emails seeking clarification on the matter. I also sought and obtained the phone number of the said state chairman and spoke to him in order to ascertain the veracity of the story, and he confirmed to me that he was mis-reported. Consequently, I wish to clarify that I am not a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and could therefore not be contesting for its party nomination ".

Chukwuma Charles SOLUDO

The above is a piece released by Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo debunking the news making the round that he had or intended leaving the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The general public is by this information notified that Prof Chukwuma Soludo remains legitimately, a card-carrying member of the APGA party.

Please also be advised that due to the season we are about to enter ( governorship election in view) such fake news are bound to rise periodically... Please allow wisdom to guide you to be able to discern which are true and their lies.

Thanks

Yours Trustworthy
Charles Ifeanyi Obi
anambra.arise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by Eastactivist: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is an additional dent to the messy image of APC in Anambra state...

9 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by obailala(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm.. Didnt know Vanguard Newspaper is now = APC
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by Dhugal: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
obailala:
Hmmm.. Didnt know Vanguard Newspaper is now = APC
Don't act obtuse.
Said article was an interview of the APC chairman in Anambra state.
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
No sane person joins APC, bunch of crazy corrupt old men.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by Idomapikin: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Apc nd lie is like garri nd sugar

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by Splashme: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol . . . . APC in Anambra?
We shall see
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by rifasenate11(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
the problem of Nigeria is politics
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by laplace19(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where is that ngeneukwu abi ngwereukwu that was having orgasm over this misinformation?

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by onexile: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where is lalasticlacla mynd44 ?

Me think this deserve front page to balance the previously report

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by tete7000(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
But he worked for them prior to 2015 election. I can't forget his 4 or 7 trillion naira Jonathan wasted theory. Now he is running from nemesis.
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
rifasenate11:
the problem of Nigeria is politics
ngene ukwenu
Re: Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo by Blackfire(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Attachment by force.

(1) (Reply)

Arewa: Understanding The Northern Nigeria Oil Reserves Strategy / Kanu's Brother Should Be Arrested! / 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.