Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User (19826 Views)

Man Who Killed A Farmer In Ekiti Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by ylaa(f): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
may God punish all fulani herdsmen and turn them among themselves.
blood sucking demons
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by yomz1e(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
someone please wake me up when the country splits into its rightful place.. this coexisting is not going to work.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
advice for anyone who wants ti use corruption fight to win in 2019 ...you won't win!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
stefanweeks:
were u there?

If it is true sha

RIP
he was not there he was in a place where sensible people are found but you should be in a psychiatric hospital for asking such a useless question.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Iheazy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Amen. I pray the don't test me either for their sakes.

Bro, I need that machine Also oooo....
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by ylaa(f): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
one day
just one day
and very soon,
this group of lunatics will turn against
those aiding and abetting their evil
and we shall not only hear with our ears
but see with our naked eyes
the reward of the wicked and their ogas
it wont be long.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Gkemz: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Killed what they can't create. At any slightest provocation, these dare devils waste blood like chicken because Buhari is promoting them by keeping quiet.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Brasstop: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Get an actual police report. Second this story to wild. How did a guy with shot gun get killed by guy with an axe. I don't trust these tweets til I see more proof.

My solutions to herdsmen farmer conflicts:

https://www.nairaland.com/3419292/how-protect-land-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3587636/solution-herdsmen-farmer-conflicts
It is possible. A local shot gun uses lead pellets and it's takes a hell of time to load it. So in between shooting and reloading, the Fulani man could have attacked. But all these Fulani guys should be dealt with. He would have shot the Fulani man before the cattle
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by uvalued(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Amen. I pray the don't test me either for their sakes.

hmm bois not smiling is that real lugga
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by JayJustus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
come 2019 we're taking back our country!!!
never again are we gonna be fooled!!!

never again will an cattle rearer lead us!!!
never again will we fall for political tricks!!!

never again !!!
the devil we know is greater than the angel we don't know

thunder fire buhari!!!
thunder fire APC!!!

thunder fire DSS!!!

WE ARE TAKING BACK NIGERIA!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by coptic: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why can't open grazing be banned?

Food production has dropped because of this heartless mo.rons!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Can you imagine! The Gwari man made a big mistake of shooting the cow instead of the man. I know he will be turning in his grave now.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by josieboy: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Your generations would die , IDIOT !!!

BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari must die insha Allah
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by aliyubaka: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Allah told the fulani man to kill the farmer, so that he can have 70 virgins.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:49am On Jan 26, 2017
SexyBabe001:
DSS, I hope you are watching..

Lalasticlala

I just tired for ladies of nowadays, They can't think with their brain since they start having mold under their wigs.. The only thing they can think of is SEX and they can also tell you the size of your DIC.K when looking at your jeans..

Now tell us how true is this news that you rush to shout DSS..

you rush to post fake news and also rush to comment..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:55am On Jan 26, 2017
SexyBabe001:

May you never be a victim, thats my prayer for you.

reason you post fake news to deceive gullible wailers abi.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2017
I swear Nigerians are the most stewpid and gullible people in the entire world, No wonder politicians can easily finger their brains and give them peanuts to go and fight for them..

an Average Nigerian cannot think how possible a news is before spreading it and the foolish Nigerians too will be following.. No wonder

Mega wealth come use their brain collect their money go..

MMM also come and use their brain..

Nigerians we know no wonder Chucks Ugorji bring MMM cos he knows 80% Nigerians are foool and will invest in it..

Tomorrow is another ponzi scheme come again they will still put their money..

back to topic, So he shoot the man cow and the man remove an Axe and kill him and he stay there till the man near am and kill him..

Please OP tell us another lies..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User by stefanweeks: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2017
dyoungkarlmarx:
he was not there he was in a place where sensible people are found but you should be in a psychiatric hospital for asking such a useless question.

Why the insults?

u must be frustrated, why not learn to mind ya business

it helps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In NAPTIP Detention / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.