Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday (19977 Views)

ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries / ASUP: Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Strike Indefinitely / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by nkemjacob2(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
MMM ooooooo dis is d tym nigeria needs u..... WAT A COUNTRY
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Jobabori(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
POLY Ibadan should not participate as " constituted authority " will not feel concerened as ' se oni ni won ti n ti school ni' A man that is not fit to lead but unfortunately find himself in a position of leadership.
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Agimor(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Everything seems not to be working in this Bubu regime. It's not everytime government has solutions to problems, we really need God's divine intervention.
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by solzmuller(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is a problem
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Laveda(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
cry
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by yolas(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't known our Nigeria government problems on the issue of discrimination between HND and BSC Holders. Rexwntly, minister of education said, the dichotomy between HND and BSC had removed while non of our Nigeria Universities allow any HND holder to run Master degree programs without PGD/PGDE. it's an unfair. I support ASUP to strike in regard of dichotomy. Although the dichotomy has removed on the issue of employment.
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Lilcentt(f): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
And are the constituted authority aware of this?
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by iammolahs(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
abeg oh,,I just get admission fa
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Omonigeriarere: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sibe007:
Everything just seems to be upside down, here and there.

That is what you get in putting round pegs in square holes.

And which administration have done that? For your information, the longest strike in Nigerian history was under GEJ.
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Barristergreen(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well I have nothing to say for now I am still patiently waiting for my MMM money and I am %110 sure my money must come back

Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by ajepako(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Dis news go sweet fabfunmi and ajepako die,dem hate school just like funjosh and osusumustflow. Lazy people. No wonder they can't spoke good English

Go bath an alligator.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by sirqeeboi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Dis news go sweet fabfunmi and ajepako die,dem hate school just like funjosh and osusumustflow. Lazy people. No wonder they can't spoke good English

They don't spoke english, they speak English grin
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by sirqeeboi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
yolas:
I don't known our Nigeria government problems on the issue of discrimination between HND and BSC Holders. Rexwntly, minister of education said, the dichotomy between HND and BSC had removed while non of our Nigeria Universities allow any HND holder to run Master degree programs without PGD/PGDE. it's an unfair. I support ASUP to strike in regard of dichotomy. Although the dichotomy has removed on the issue of employment.

With all there yeye books we dey read..with nigeria hnd,u can do your master abroad in a good school sef..
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Sibe007(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

And which administration have done that? For your information, the longest strike in Nigerian history was under GEJ.

The problem is the Problem, irrespective of which person or party is In. Charge. Look beyond things that divide us.

I just want a better and working Nigeria.
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Enemyofpeace: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2017
sirqeeboi:

They don't spoke english, they speak English grin
OK thanks,I forgotten that it is spokes
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Enemyofpeace: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
ajepako:

so dat you can see my preek abi?
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Enemyofpeace: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2017
ajepako:

tongue tongue
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by athorello(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2017
The "Make una no vex" was directed to people like you. And sorry, I will state it again. Poly lecturers are the worst set in naija.

Ekakamba:
And you're a lecturer in Harvard right? If you don't have respect for one's occupation, pls respect the dads and mums there unless you're a bxstard. Thanks.
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Richardfred(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Please let us have resket for constituted authority shocked sad wink[b][/b]
Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Ekakamba: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2017
I've heard you Albert Einstein. tongue grin
athorello:
The "Make una no vex" was directed to people like you. And sorry, I will state it again. Poly lecturers are the worst set in naija.

Re: Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday by Crysthaniel(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Poletechnic lecturers are still better . .what u dont have is an experience with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laspotech And No Result For Part Time Students After Graduation / Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students / Unilag 2010/2011 Post-utme Cut-off Marks For Various Departments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.