Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens (12739 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Freeman50(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
They say it is good to love your job, that way, you give it your all and your efforts eventually pay off. Even so, it is also important that your job doesn't tarnish your image or taint your dignity. The Nairobi female photo has left many men asking around for her work station just to see how dedicated she is to her job. The shoe shiner is so devoted that she forgets she is wearing a skirt.

See the image below:

So, should women brush their husband's shoes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by dacovajnr: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by temitemi1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
smh
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin
It's a competitive world...

To keep her customers entertained; she gives them Telemundo to watch.

13 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by EDSONSMITH(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kenya again, why always Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by jonaifame22(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Now that they blurred the pvssy paart how do the want me to understand the story

13 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
Now that they blurred the pvssy paart how do the want me to understand the story

Lmao..

You dey really crase..lol grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by johnpaulo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Only in Kenya
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by gudluckgreat(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by mrjaybaba(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Its now called ......................

PPP

cheesy
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by HDee(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
You now censored the real deal?? undecided
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by minexpo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Y u censor dis tin now angry

4 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Masonic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Op why you greedy? So the pic is for your eyes only abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by tkpoint2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
She still needs home training.
She is a minor, and should be corrected ASAP
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:
Op why you greedy? So the pic is for your eyes only abi? undecided
What do you want to see?
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
But why will u dudes wanna see a vagina undecided its not even visually appealing. Not pretty lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why has she got on a coat ??
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by wemmieslim(f): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wicked world, someone cannot marry her own husband jeje again, nawa o.
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Masonic(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
What do you want to see?

Ikpu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:

Ikpu undecided
Yaff spoil finish
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
Oga! Oga!!

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
But why will u dudes wanna see a vagina undecided its not even visually appealing. Not pretty lipsrsealed
Did we complain to you Is it your looking Leave us to look our look angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin It's a competitive world...
To keep her customers entertained; she gives them Telemundo to watch.
lol You be kolo sha grin grin grin
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Did we complain to you Is it your looking Leave is to look our look angry angry
I understood u until u got to the last sentence??

Anyways u dudes obviously lack an eye for good things undecided viginas are ugly

3 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Masonic(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Yaff spoil finish

No be u spoil me? grin
Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

Anyways u dudes obviously lack an eye for good things undecided viginas are ugly

He said, leave them to look their look.

Your nunu might be ugly but mine is a master piece. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
DeepFriedPuff:
It's left us guys to judge the pussy angry

Monkey No Fine, Monkey No Fine But Hin Mama Like Am..

4 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
JuicyLucy:

He said, leave them to look their look.

Your nunu might be ugly but mine is a master piece. undecided
cheesy All vagina is UGLY and yer's especially tongue

3 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
All vagina is UGLY and mine especially tongue

Aaaah, don't say that. Look at your nunu every morning and affirm that she is pretty. And she will change.

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
undecided undecided undecided undecidedIt's left us guys to judge the pussy angry

Monkey No Fine, Monkey No Fine But Hin Mama Like Am..
it belongs ta me and I'll decide what's ugly angry
and u know what? Vagina is ugly and so is the Deeek cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
it belongs ta me and I'll decide what's ugly angry
and u know what? Vagina is ugly and so is the Deeek cheesy
DiƧk ugly shocked shocked even the devil knows that you're lying.. But how you take dey see your va-jay-jay sef, do you unsocket your own from the socket undecided angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: 8 Different Types Of Dicks In The World (educational Purpose Only) / She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It / 9 Sex Positions That'll Drive Her Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.