Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (43450 Views)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by AlexReports(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Creative Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes?

A young man in Anambra state decided to present a surprise gift to his girl friend to celebrate Valentine day. He had someone record him because he feels what he was about to do was romantic.

In a photo circulating on social media, the guy is seen standing before the girl whose eyes are covered with clothes so she won’t see the gift.

The guy appears with the gift; and what is that gift? A bunch of plantain.

The girl’s eyes are still covered, which means she is still unaware of what the boy wants to present.

What do you think will be the girl’s reaction when she removes the covering from her eyes to see what the guy was holding? What do you think about this sort of creative Valentine gift?
http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/12/creative-valentine-gift-what-do-you-think-will-happen-if-she-opens-her-eyes/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by harkandey(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
depends on their relationship status, and their standard of living.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by stephleena(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
so cute..I love plantains

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Ayodejioak(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
in Davido's voice: DODO Leleyi!
cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by chelseabmw(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
I'm still that plantain boy, na me be the pikin wen day give e mama joy cheesy cheesy

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by nymphomaniac(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
How did this make FP?

On the topic though, it's the thought that counts. This gift is worth as much as a range rover sport if given with true love

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Raskasal(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lol funny Nairalanders. Anyways na for the lady to just hiss and leave

2 Likes

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
she'll fake a smile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Factfinder1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by tamonokare: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
This guy no serious walahi
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Perrycandid: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na to go boil bean carry arrange am

1 Like

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by xxolisexx(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sf
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by mastermaestro(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Kizme(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Slap
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Imustreturn(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin she will curse him ehh. Naija gal? cheesy
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by josh005(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Funny guy
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by melodyogonna(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Maybe na testing, remember that Nigeria movie the guy hid car key inside bread and presented the bread to his girlfriend on her birthday? maybe this girl won't be as stupid as the one in the movie and break this guys head with his plantain - cos that's what I would probably do, we can sort out whether you hid car key in the plantain or no after I don nack the plantain for your head...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Emycord: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
you mean "flesh ones right? well i got a really "fleshy" one

1 Like

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
The plantain actually represents dick.

It means that the number of plantains on the bunch is the number of rounds they'll gosmiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by braine(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
She should laugh. Any other reaction mean he's wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Odunharry(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Plantain boy.

Mayb he watches alot of Tarzan movies

1 Like

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
She should bring the plantain over, so we make it into some fried golden color dodo served as a sides to Some Fish and Chicken Barbecue for her, her boo and her well-wishers!

The act of Giving is all that matters, not the gift......in some cases!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op,be sincere,can you do such ridiculous thing as this to your girlfriend?
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
so cute..I love dildoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by princeisah26(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wetin she go do b4
Sister collect the plantain go and fry it joor
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Racoon(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice one! @ least both bae and boo eat plantain for dietary nourishment.Nice Val gift.I'm on it tonight. Happy Val Day in advance good people.
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Timisamd(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Basically if she opens her eyes..she will see, if not at the process of tie her eyes she got blind.

1 Like

Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by Athena4: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
She go laugh na... Because she HAS TO "UNDERSTAND" that she has a unique and unconventional boyfriend.But I go give chance if I witness this kind thing Sha.
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
all whores do.
Re: Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Factfinder1:
angry
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.