Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Living In Tanzania - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Tanzania (29874 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
cutieme:
How is immigration issues there and permit too?
Once you hv your papers u hv no problem..... I think it's quite expensive to get their permit.. but with GOD on your side... you can get a free one month extension after your 3 months expiration

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by MCzubby247(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
how do u mean suffering with no way out... Didn't you travel with a Return ticket?? If it's not favorable for u why not u not just get back to Nigeria.....
If u are a Godly and Honest person in Tz nobody can humiliate u...
one is that you don't sound like a Nigeria.
I don't know where to start answering your question but he who has ear should
heed period.
you can't leave Nigeria borders without return ticket my friend and for the 2nd you're not a Nigeria to ask that question
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2018
MCzubby247:

one is that you don't sound like a Nigeria.
I don't know where to start answering your question but he who has ear should
heed period.
you can't leave Nigeria borders without return ticket my friend and for the 2nd you're not a Nigeria to ask that question
I AM A NIGERIAN AND I AM IN TZ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by MCzubby247(m): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
how long have you been there and which part of dar do you live
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2018
MCzubby247:

how long have you been there and which part of dar do you live
Not too long... Am here with my wife a Tz national

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by MCzubby247(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
Not too long... Am here with my wife a Tz national
my broad spend 3 month and give me scores
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2018
MCzubby247:

my broad spend 3 month and give me scores
am getting to 7months here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by MCzubby247(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
am getting to 7months here
I know dar very well for more than 2 years and half.
the only thing you can do in dar is trading in kariakoo if you're not there on tourism.
unfortunately most of our agent and ruin most people life with lies that when you go to segerea prison you will see a lot of our people in prison for only overstaying if you can't buy return ticket the dump you there for years.
but if you're well packaged with trusted contact it might be easy.
prior to my start in Tz I have lived in eastern Europe Tz Nigerian living there don't behave like Nigerian you meet else where.
one thing I learnt in Tz is to be stingy and greedy for little things
a lot to say sha but let drop here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by MCzubby247(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
Once you hv your papers u hv no problem..... I think it's quite expensive to get their permit.. but with GOD on your side... you can get a free one month extension after your 3 months expiration
I don't know your reason for travelling to Tz but if it economic reasons I'd advice to go to Uganda is better that Tz the present government is making things hard for foreigner lot of foreign business are close some due to hike I'm documentation and permit
if you have your money and want to do business you have to learn swahili else you'd end up making trouble you'd pay your way out Tanzanian are in unity when it has to do with a west Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2018
olystic:
Anybody can go for vacation in Tanzania but not for business. Instead do the business in naija. Tanzania no dey speak English and dem dey live simple life like Aboki. Their food will not taste well to a naija person. Their ewa no be am. And d average naija business person will do well there but dem go back stab u that one is sure because of envy
Bro please what about someone transiting from dar es salaam to zambia by train or luxury bus , hope no problem for such person? please hint me more about how to secure train ticket to zambia. Am planning to just visit tz for a day or two before transiting by road. Please share with me what you know pls.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
Bro please what about someone transiting from dar es salaam to zambia by train or luxury bus , hope no problem, please hint me more about how I can secure train ticket to zambia. Am planning to visit tz just for a day or two before transiting by land either train or bus. Please share with me what you know pls. And please I don't mind ur WhatsApp number as well. U can pm the number pls. Will really like to hear from u
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by omoiyamayor(m): 6:41am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
dts a lie... bread here is 1200tzs for small size and 2500tzs for big..... don't exaggerate things u don't know
lol what's the difference now
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by cutieme(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Bedspread,tell us more about Tz and what one can do to make a living there,thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
omoiyamayor:
lol what's the difference now
HE SAID 50,000
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2018
cutieme:
Bedspread,tell us more about Tz and what one can do to make a living there,thanks
if u can do some farm (livestock)produce stuffs, it's a good stuff here..
E.g. Chicken, Pigs, Etc .... u will definitely smile...
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Rexnegro:

Bro please what about someone transiting from dar es salaam to zambia by train or luxury bus , hope no problem, please hint me more about how I can secure train ticket to zambia. Am planning to visit tz just for a day or two before transiting by land either train or bus. Please share with me what you know pls. And please I don't mind ur WhatsApp number as well. U can pm the number pls. Will really like to hear from u
I DONT THINK U HV ANY CHALLENGES GOING BY BUS FROM DAR Es SALAAM TO ZAMBIA, Malawi, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, South Africa. South Africa is a 4day Journey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by cutieme(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
if u can do some farm (livestock)produce stuffs, it's a good stuff here..
E.g. Chicken, Pigs, Etc .... u will definitely smile...
OK,like how much can one budget for the business?Pls send me a friendship request on Facebook let's chat better,thanks.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2018
MCzubby247:

I know dar very well for more than 2 years and half.
the only thing you can do in dar is trading in kariakoo if you're not there on tourism.
unfortunately most of our agent and ruin most people life with lies that when you go to segerea prison you will see a lot of our people in prison for only overstaying if you can't buy return ticket the dump you there for years.
but if you're well packaged with trusted contact it might be easy.
prior to my start in Tz I have lived in eastern Europe Tz Nigerian living there don't behave like Nigerian you meet else where.
one thing I learnt in Tz is to be stingy and greedy for little things
a lot to say sha but let drop here
one has to be Careful so as not to be let down by a fellow brother..... There are Good guys here, but they are very careful so as not to be messed up by their brothers here.... some of our people hv messed up real bad.... There is a Nigerian who has been here since 1991. And he has helped quite a lot of but u just hv to be Honest....
Secondly Dar is not the only city in Tz...For Mr Dar is too choked up.... u hv good cities like Arusha, Morogoro, Mpenzi, Tanga, Fodoma etc there is a town close to Dar where any honest person can start a livestock stuff der

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by cutieme(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
one has to be Careful so as not to be let down by a fellow brother..... There are Good guys here, but they are very careful so as not to be messed up by their brothers here.... some of our people hv messed up real bad.... There is a Nigerian who has been here since 1991. And he has helped quite a lot of but u just hv to be Honest....
Secondly Dar is not the only city in Tz...For Mr Dar is too choked up.... u hv good cities like Arusha, Morogoro, Mpenzi, Tanga, Fodoma etc there is a town close to Dar where any honest person can start a livestock stuff der
Really?So like how much in naira can one budget for that and how much is their visa and ticket fare now?
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by omoiyamayor(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
HE SAID 50,000
but buying bread at that amount is still not reasonable
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2018
cutieme:
Really?So like how much in naira can one budget for that and how much is their visa and ticket fare now?
with 19k u can get ur visa at Abuja same day.. ticket should be cheaper at this time.... I paid close to 200k in June.
Kenya airways
Rwanda air
Ethiopia air
South Africa airways all come here
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by cutieme(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
with 19k u can get ur visa at Abuja same day.. ticket should be cheaper at this time.... I paid close to 200k in June.
Kenya airways
Rwanda air
Ethiopia air
OK,so how much should one budget for that livestock business u said and pls how much can one get a self-contained accommodation there,thanks.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by bedspread: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
cutieme:
OK,so how much should one budget for that livestock business u said and pls how much can one get a self-contained accommodation there,thanks.
with 1000usd u should be able to start a live stock business......
For the accommodation budget about 100-200usd per month...
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by cutieme(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
with 1000usd u should be able to start a live stock business......
For the accommodation budget about 100-200usd per month...
OK,pls link me up on fbk let's chat more pls.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
Kenya airways
Rwanda air
Ethiopia air
But someone can still get the visa on arrival right ? Cos am in Lagos not Abuja .... Also pls how much in naira is their largest network sim card ? Cos I will really be needing it on my way to zambia..... Well also ticket is not cheaper now if am to go by ur own 200k price u said u paid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
cutieme:
OK,pls link me up on fbk let's chat more pls.
When do u intend to travel down there maybe we can roll together who knows
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by misschocolate: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rexnegro:

But someone can still get the visa on arrival right ? Cos am in Lagos not Abuja .... Also pls how much in naira is their largest network sim card ? Cos I will really be needing it on my way to zambia..... Well also ticket is not cheaper now if am to go by ur own 200k price u said u paid.

I am also planning of visiting Tanzania next month. can we talk? I just applied for my visa. I am only going there just for a 4 days visit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hi, please what are the necessary documentation to apply for a TZ visa?
misschocolate:

I am also planning of visiting Tanzania next month. can we talk? I just applied for my visa. I am only going there just for a 4 days visit.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2018
misschocolate:

yes we can talk bro
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by thankfulsoul: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls I am sorry to derail your conversation,I wanted to visit my girlfriend in Zambia but my visa application got rejected online without they giving me reason why I was been denied. How did you apply for Zambia visa? Help a brother out I plan to visit her this year
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
DM me let talk on WhatsApp bro , have sent u a email do reply bro
thankfulsoul:
Pls I am sorry to derail your conversation,I wanted to visit my girlfriend in Zambia but my visa application got rejected online without they giving me reason why I was been denied. How did you apply for Zambia visa? Help a brother out I plan to visit her this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa / Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses POS For Collecting Fares (Video) / Commercial Operations Started On The New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line This Morning

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.