Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Living In Tanzania - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Tanzania (29870 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by thankfulsoul: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Check your inbox
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Semose: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Please I need someone to vividly explain the requirements for Tanzania visa in Abuja.. Wat are you carrying along to the embassy... I have hotel reservations, passport, and filled forms... Is there anything else to add...
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Semose: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2018
bedspread:
with 19k u can get ur visa at Abuja same day.. ticket should be cheaper at this time.... I paid close to 200k in June.
Kenya airways
Rwanda air
Ethiopia air
South Africa airways all come here

Pls wat r the needed documents for Tanzania visa at d embassy... I have passport and hotel reservations. Is flight tickets necessary?
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by fitlaw(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Filled Application form
Two passport
Hotel reservation
Letter of introduction from your company
I.D card of your working place
CAC certificate (photocopy)
Your international passport
Visa fees

Semose:

Pls wat r the needed documents for Tanzania visa at d embassy... I have passport and hotel reservations. Is flight tickets necessary?
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by gamaliel9: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Money issue...which card[visa or mastercard] is better? Which Nigeria bank is more friendly in Tanzania,i mean withdrawing without problems? I know you have to inform your bank before leaving Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Ramaa(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Welcome to Tanzania guys.....

Karibuni sana Tanzania wandugu.....

Hakuna matata.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by soultalker: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Bedspread dm bro so we can talk I need to make some enquires about tz
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by monkvirus(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Hello guys, i sell US used laptops, smartphones(both new and used), tablets(both new and used) and brand new accessories both in wholesales and retail.
I was thinking of going to TZ on a 3months tourists visa in order to go aound the major business hubs and advertise my stuffs to those doing retail there and also selling to them as a wholesaler and also in a bid to get permanent buyers i can always go back to supply them goods (note that i intend using a tourist visa always).
My reason of going to TZ is to (1). increase my customer base, (2). to increase my monthly sales (3). to increase my revenue.
I would like to hear your honest views and how possible it is, guys, pls help a brother.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by cutieme(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
monkvirus:
Hello guys, i sell US used laptops, smartphones(both new and used), tablets(both new and used) and brand new accessories both in wholesales and retail.
I was thinking of going to TZ on a 3months tourists visa in order to go aound the major business hubs and advertise my stuffs to those doing retail there and also selling to them as a wholesaler and also in a bid to get permanent buyers i can always go back to supply them goods (note that i intend using a tourist visa always).
My reason of going to TZ is to (1). increase my customer base, (2). to increase my monthly sales (3). to increase my revenue.
I would like to hear your honest views and how possible it is, guys, pls help a brother.

Thanks.
pls do you have Samsung S4,how much?
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by beezyblaze(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
How's their currency??
I did some conversion and with what i saw... naira has more value.
How true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by mbano(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Sassyp:
U better stop deceiving people with all that crap about tanzania.....people that laugh at you when you speak english...the new president DR JOHN POMBE MAGUFULI has made everything so difficult that most Businesses are shutting down cos of the new policies...JOB are very difficult for its citizens not to now talk of NIGERIANS...as for the women with big asses and all yes due to their excessive consumption of chipsi mayai with Kuku(chips,egg and chicken)but its not a place where u wld wana spend much time.even immigration is now tight that they sometimes dont even give residence permits...i wont advice any of you to just go there aimlessly looking for greener pastures...u will just suffer for nothing....Go to KARIAKOO and see most of our naija brothers doing odd jobs just to eat.

All correct sir. You really hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Disemi1986: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day all...pls i need to get an info on Tanzania fro. Anyone that has gone or anyone that is there... i want to authenticate the validity of something pls bc i will be going there anytime soon. Pls just send me a message on 08083866690...thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by grandstar(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2019
Nwebele:

Why are people so wicked. You cook up lies just selfish gains not minding what the victims of your scam might suffer. A lot of Nigerians are in prison in Tanzania with no one to help bail them out. Their only crime being falling prey to scam adverts like this only to get to tanzania and have the little with them taken.

Tanzania is peaceful to some extent, yes. The higher percentage of them are not literate hence jobless or doing menial jobs. Other handful percentage are in the commercial hub doing business (Kariakoo). The only difference btw a Tanzanian and Nigerian businessman is that the maintain good profit margin unlike nigerians who compete senselessly.

Tanzanians hate foreigners (fact). No matter how nice you are to them or how much they smile with you, their major preocupation is how to get rid of you even if they have to burgle your warehouse. They do that in conspiracy and their police cover them. They dont want you to invade their system at their detriment. They would rather allow you make mistakes and losses than teach you their swahili. It is best if you have someone who is eztablished already there who can help you integrate into the system. Otherwise, you get waisted. They are snitches/snipers everywhere in the business place. You would think the world is against you when police and immigration always get hold of you. You would have to bribe your way out and when you are milked dry, they can throw you into their prison to rot away or pity you and deport you.

HIV prevalence is very high here and they see aids like ordinary malaria. Dont mess with their women' s heart or the set you up and f*ck your life up with immi and police.
You cant get any benefit by marrying their ladies.

You are only a little free if you come to Tanzania as a student and lead a quiet life. Or you have huge capital that can cover between dollars 2k-3.5k permit for business and that is not even easy to get. Even with permit, you still get harrased for work permit which is about 1.5k before you can peacefully do busiiness. Be ready to have your documentation for your goods sources or police and tra will not let you rest. Again, taxes you have to pay for all goods sold. Tanzania is not easy. Only good to come for sightseeing. They hate Nigerians with a passion.

I stand to be corrected

This sounds more like the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by omonnakoda: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
do they have herdsmen issues?
Do they have cattle breeds we can import?
Can Nigerians invest in agriculture
I heard they are hostile to Dangote cement business
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Starzo: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
anybody living in tz now?? how's the place??
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by kong200: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Starzo:
anybody living in tz now??
how's the place??

Did you eventually go there?
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by kong200: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
What's the latest with Visa collection to visit Tanzania now?
Hows the place now for Nigerians?

@nwebele
@monkvirus
@fitlaw
@rexnegro

Pls I need responses asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by JapaProfessor: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
kong200:
What's the latest with Visa collection to visit Tanzania now?
Hows the place now for Nigerians?

@nwebele
@monkvirus
@fitlaw
@rexnegro

Pls I need responses asap

Apply for a visa via the immigration website.

It's a good place provided you're law-abiding and do not get on on the wrong side of the law.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Starzo: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
kong200:

Did you eventually go there?
Nope. Might be visiting soon tho
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by Nicoswit(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ramaa:
Hahahahahaaaaa......i will teach you swahili....if you are ready......

Life here is very easy...when you swahili language.....

Mambo vipi....!??
come teach me swahili
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by djbaju(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please how do i get a host? is there any means to get online?

JapaProfessor:

Apply for a visa via the immigration website.

It's a good place provided you're law-abiding and do not get on on the wrong side of the law.
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by JapaProfessor: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
djbaju:
Please how do i get a host? is there any means to get online?

You can make friends online but you have to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by NutritionGuru: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Rexnegro:
DM me let talk on WhatsApp bro , have sent u a email do reply bro
My Brother, how are you? I have something very crucial to discuss with you. Ok
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by NutritionGuru: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
clrkbutler:
Are you a Nigerian and want to visit or live in Tanzania ? Recently most Nigerian find it hard to get an accurate answer for the travel tips to TZ which i will be doing Henceforth . Please ask whatever you need to know and i can put you through . Its a very lovely place to be and live , very affordable and peaceful .
My Brother, how are you? Ok
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by NutritionGuru: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Sassyp:
U better stop deceiving people with all that crap about tanzania.....people that laugh at you when you speak english...the new president DR JOHN POMBE MAGUFULI has made everything so difficult that most Businesses are shutting down cos of the new policies...JOB are very difficult for its citizens not to now talk of NIGERIANS...as for the women with big asses and all yes due to their excessive consumption of chipsi mayai with Kuku(chips,egg and chicken)but its not a place where u wld wana spend much time.even immigration is now tight that they sometimes dont even give residence permits...i wont advice any of you to just go there aimlessly looking for greener pastures...u will just suffer for nothing....Go to KARIAKOO and see most of our naija brothers doing odd jobs just to eat.
My Brother, how are you?
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by NutritionGuru: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2022
bedspread:
Once you hv your papers u hv no problem..... I think it's quite expensive to get their permit.. but with GOD on your side... you can get a free one month extension after your 3 months expiration
My Brother, how are you? Ok
Re: Nigerian Living In Tanzania by uckennety(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please I want to go Tanzania, marry and settle any advice?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures / Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses POS For Collecting Fares (Video) / Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.