Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook (3900 Views)

Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
I was having fresh air yesterday afternoon in our veranda when i came back from carrying some blocks in one site like that

so my small sis just came and lay down very close to me, you should see the way she was sleeping and snoring that late afternoon lol

i posted the pics of our sleeping on the mat on facebook

i'm trying to post them here network sha
Re: DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook by casttlebarbz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017

5 Likes

Re: DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook by femolacqua(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
OP u no serious, see wetin u put for front. This so hilarious grin
Re: DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook by dacblogger: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wannabe everywhere... grin
Re: DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook by wemmieslim(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmm,
Why e-slap no dey self

1 Like

Re: DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook by AfterEarth(f): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
OP, You need some serious and hot medication undecided
Nawa o ..
Joke everywhere ..

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution / She Wants To Have Sex All The Time / Giveaway Airtime!! Drop Your Digit , Someone Might Credit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.