Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,823 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56505 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Magicdon(m): 6:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Vaginal odour most times is caused by infection like candidiasis.. Staphylococcus.. She has to go for high vaginal SWOB test..once d result is out.. There are drugs for it..(tablets, vaginal tablets for infection, creams etc
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by sekem: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2017
bluice2:
Stick a finger into the veejay during ur next pre-intimacy and stylishly smear it across her nose. She will pause to ask Wat that smell was..............uwc smiley

Guy you too funny o!

But do you think she doesnt know it already?

I think she knows but Shes just hoping her partner will be okay or not too offended with the odour.

Poor girl. Women being what they are, i know say The thing go dey affect her self esteem badly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by MARYchiells(f): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
AfterEarth:
He has modified it ..

Ok. Sorry for misunderstanding you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by raphy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alryt bae i understand yu.but it must be a mistake I didn't write any ting about garlic everybody have diffrent ways they enjoy sex.as u don't like mouth action yhen no problem . wink author=Beey
post=53163701]LOL,am not looking for offers, neither do I advocate for it.I think the bacteria in the groin are very different from the ones in the mouth.So bacteria could easily be moved from mouth & vice versa which could alter with the regular mechanism of each part.Besides, if I can't drink my own urine, why would I allow someone into my privates and then kiss me with that same mouth?No. I can't do it for someone either coz I think it's disgusting.In other words, I wouldn't want to receive it, neither would I give it.But the reason I told you that place isn't a kitchen, is coz you had recommended she inserts garlic.Sirely, is she cooking up her privates? grin[/quote]
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by diamondvil(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
D odour is caused by a fungi infection (yeast). U will do her gud by telling her so it doesn't affect her on d long run. D infection is contacted mostly from d toilet. D solution is nt washing her private part with soap and dettol, cos it will still smell. Because it is coming from inside. It has a fishy smell (it smells like stock fish) and very offensive. Aside from wen u ar making lov to her, if she carelessly spread her legs, dt smell will ooze out. But nt to worry, there ar drugs for it. Gynamed, funbact A.. Etc. They ar many. And she shldnt buy d one taken orally, she has to insert them inside her vagina. There's usually ds long white plastic inserter inside d drug packet she will use to insert. It will jst clear.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by kandywandy23: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
female smelling can be an hindrance in so many ways. but i would advice the lady to check herself well.there are different ways to prevent or stop smelling vaginal. see them here http://www.kandywandy.com/2017/01/10-simple-ways-to-prevent-smelling.html

http://www.kandywandy.com
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by sonety2k(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2017
cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ucheslime(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Naàaa God go punish u oh grin

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahah I got u there
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Iphran6: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Advice her to eat much fruit especially pineapples..yoghurt too
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.