Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56491 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by RealityShot: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2017
iykekelvins:
You didn't know since you started dating her?

You've done introduction. Now its time for trad marriage, you want to call it off..

My nigga, u need cane.
if na old school way, how you go take know self when she go dey her fafa house hide till after marriage?
leave op jorr!
dingbang:
cheesy information is power

just ask her why that place smells like that.
if she says she doesnt know , tell her that a doc will know.. Then schedule a doc meeting for her.

otherwise , just tell her to wash down, then wait a while and see if the odour comes out aganin..
it might just be that she always gets wet from the time you call her to come and carrys that all day till she reaches you.. Eewww!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Hades2016(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
my brother man up and talk to her in respectful way and take her to a good phermacy around you so they can get her some drugs or treatment..... same thing happens to me and I took my babe to a phermacy now she is alright no odour again .... since its works for me it will surely work for you too
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by emeseedith: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Just tell her
She will be your wife soon anyway
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dinachi(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Rotten puccy! A real menace these days. 60-70 percent of Nigerian women suffer it in varying degrees. Just ask her whether she goes for monthly puccy check up. Take her to the hospital yourself and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by drmuri(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2017
candida albicans, bacterial vaginosis, poor hygiene chlamydia trachomatis. are some causes of putrid vaginal smell. let her do vaginal swab in reputable lab for the diagnosis and treatment

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by AfterEarth(f): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
MARYchiells:

Madam, the topic I read with my phone said " feel bad".
Where did you see "fell bad". Has your phone been misinterpreting.
He has modified it ..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by emenezer(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
If she is the neat keeping type,yet her downline keeps smelling, then it could be,her mum didnt wash her well enough,during her years as a child.accumulated odour per say.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by seunoni34(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.
It can never work!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by cuminside: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Spend money on her and the odour will vanish.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Sike(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2017
this one pass me abeg
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by bigcycs: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2017
E no get how dem go take tell woman sey her Kunja dey smell wey him no go vex ,so na to zero am tell am how far straight up ,at all at all una plan marry she go vex, she go still marry you.

I run am once give one geh ,e get as I use idea carry hand go her nose ,na Im she ask me wetin dey smell bad so ..me just look down "that side" smell my hand ..na she use her hand begin hala say e get to go hospital ..for my mind I just dey smile ..saved me the whole stress of explaining myself lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Menzy86(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2017
I trust myself in these kinda issues. I will tell her IMMEDIATELY I notice. The fact she is my babe makes it even easier for me. What kinda woman takes offence in such revelation from her lover? Armpit own is even killing enough talkless of vagina!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by zheroes(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Shakes head in disbelie!!!!!!!!!!!! Leaves thread!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by discusant: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

Be careful, vagina odours are usually from dcaying sperms. If you have not had sex with your female partner for about two weeks, and she has daily baths but has vaginal odours, she is likely to be promiscuous.

Normally, there should be no odour in the vagina so long as a woman takes her daily bath.

Tricomoniasis is vaginal disease that causes vaginal odours. It is frequently picked up by promiscuous women. There are many fungicides in use for treatment of the disease.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm, how can one deduce a smell caused by yeast infection from an ordinary one

Fishy like odour shows its an infection.
Tell her nicely to use water to wash properly. After you both do your thing encourage her to wash with ONLY water not soap.
She should run a high vaginal swab HVS.
When there is a curd like smelly discharge it could be yeast infection.
You both be more open about your bodies... Communication is key.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

I must first commend you for your maturity and understanding. I like it when one partner goes the mile in helping the other proffer solution to health challenges rather than taking the easy way out by looking for another partner.
But you just have to tell her in a loving manner and tell her there is a solution.

Having said that. ..the solution is not far fetched...

GARLIC CURES VIGINAL ODOR

It may seem odd to take one foul smell to get rid of another, but garlic is known for its antimicrobial and antifungal properties. It’s a natural antibiotic that may be just the remedy for vaginal infections as well as vaginal odor. The antifungal properties that garlic contains can help fight a yeast infection, which, in turn, gets rid of bad bacteria.

Let her crush fresh garlic or blend a whole clove in a fruit mixer and rubber the fresh garlic juice in her private part last thing at night for just 3 to 5 days.

Let her also blend array of fruits with large garlic quantity...she can blend ginger pineapple Apple and garlic and also drink it like 3 times a week at night for say 4weeks....thank me latter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Julietcutie:

I can't really explain that
common yeast infection is candidiasis which is caused by candida albicans

Its usual characterised by raw egg smell, smelling discharge that stains under wear,

And it's common in women coz Its expected dat every woman ill suffer it @ least once in her life time

It's easily caused by abuse of antibiotics cos candida albicans is part of d microbial flora of the virgina

Best diagnosis is for her to carry out HVS in a laboratory
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by julimartins(f): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

bro, sorry about that. can feel ur love for her. in continuation of ur love for her, will advice u to try NARV-P. It's an immune booster that helps clean the body system against infections and diseases. u can check this website for more about the drug www.qeihealth.com or call 08062077181
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Joelustre1: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Get Canesten Oasis powder and Stock (Liquid Chlorophyll Capsules) for.
Contact me for further details.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

She has infection, go treat her
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Okeikpu(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Common go n get her a female pusssy doctor
Men n pussy sef sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nweike1: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2017
it's most likely bacterial vaginosis, take her to a gynaecologist
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by discusant: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2017
cummando:

Some people dey wey no even see punna atall

Abi you are in prison in Kirikiri as you seem not to see punna at all?

Anytime my joystick jams smelly punna, my joystick no de rise stiff again.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Jssamuel33(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2017
tell her to be using dettol
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by PussyKrook: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

this worked for a girl I know:

Let her eat 1-tablespoon of organic coconut oil first thing in the morning for a few days.

To get rid of the smell or other infections immediately, let her apply a good quantity to sanitary pad and put it over her vag/\ina. She can sleep with it over night.

What will come out of that pad in the morning will shock both of you. If you have the mind to look at it. She can repeat the cycle of she wants.

Her P\/SSY will become so fresh you will want to sleep on it all night long.

Don't forget to thank me later. Enjoy straffing

Source: cheek my moniker
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Edifyer: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by netflicks(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Omo me dey tell my babe oo if I notice anything nothing they there since una be partners....she will understand wink
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
Damilare5882:
no its not.. Its just like onions
it's not a paste of garlic, but the full garlic, she uses a needle to attach a thread, so it will be easy to pull it out and insert it like a a normal vaginal pill, that's how it's done, I admire the fact that you even know about it, kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Elfaris(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
slap1:

As in eh! I no fit laugh! grin
Ahswear.. khikhikhikhi
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Enemyofpeace: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha juliaann vickyrotex aminat508 osusumustflow ajepako iyangbali notoriousbabe and fabfunmi make una come see the babe funjosh wan marry o,her Toto dey ta sansan like dead body grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Enemyofpeace: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2017
Jssamuel33:
tell her to be using dettol
and ata wewe
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ademasta(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Vagina smelldour

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.