Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56484 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ladyF(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Hahahaha. Tolutweety!!!! But why... grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by odichimma: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
If you can.
might be on the way

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2017
discusant:

Be careful, vagina odours are usually from dcaying sperms
. If you have not had sex with your female partner for about two weeks, and she has daily baths but has vaginal odours, she is likely to be promiscuous.

Normally, there should be no odour in the vagina so long as a woman takes her daily bath.

Tricomoniasis is vaginal disease that causes vaginal odours. It is frequently picked up by promiscuous women. There are many fungicides in use for treatment of the disease.

Guy you are a clown grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Greatdestiny017(f): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Vagina odour, is not an infection without a cure, so you do not have to worry, just tell her you want both of you to see the doctor, bfor going feel free to inform the doctor, to educate both of you, on infections that can prevent pregnancy after marriage, let the doctor carry out a test on both of you, and give you drugs, if you treat together she will not feel bad, remember the odour is cause by an infection, and since you are already having sex, you must treat your self also, bcoz you must have contacted it. Do not treat her alone, bcoz if you do, you will give her back, let her dispose all her old panties after treatment. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by SeniorZato(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Very simple to treat. Use veneger in warm water to wash affected area
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by totosucker(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Is the name of your woman Juliet Nduka?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by cutelover19(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2017
I can feel the OP's pain, my girlfriends down below smells like rotten fish. Deflates my erection like a burst balloon. Help me guys! cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by esan1(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Whenever both of you are together in shower jokingly tell her to wash that place very well she will understand.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Mabelenena(f): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
You can do that by getting her a feminine cleanser like the Femicare product by BF SUMA Company,you can order it online on JUMIA. She can use it to wash her feminine area when taking her bath.

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by daemrys(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
u dat haff spoil finish.... Bad girl
you guys are just so funny
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by snowblaq(f): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
.....OP..u cld advise her to go for a swab test...she might be having bacteria vaginosis...its a UTI that causes a certain smell in the vagina....but then again..it might not be an infection...it could be simply poor hygiene....if she always wears tight underwears....or even wearing underwears to sleep at night...it cld cause sweating in that area ....also if she does not clean herself dry after having her bath before putting on her underwear...it could cause bacteria to trive there.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by swuftz: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Op I think the best solution is to advice her to go for Scan if she has fibroid. From a little experience I had years ago, an ex girlfriend had similar odour and it was discovered that she has fibroid, after the operation the odour was gone. You may advice or take her for medical check up on that. wish you all the best
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by snowblaq(f): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm, how can one deduce a smell caused by yeast infection from an ordinary one
.....the person could go for a vaginal swab test....
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ala122: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
it's can be toilet infection. go and see a gynaecologist. Vaginal best smell is onions smell.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by mrsfavour(f): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Its yeast infection. its very hard to treat and in the process u kill the gd bacteria there {normal flora} let her take meconazole tab any time it comes . then when she becomes pregnant,the acidity level in the vagina wil increase and make the environment unconducive,hence they organism dies. dont worry it will go.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Shygirl1989(f): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Some things are too sensitive for you to play with. You are both adults and have reached a place where you can talk to each other about anything, that's why you have agreed to get married. You should sit her down and tell her the truth so that of there is a problem it can be solved before getting married. The minute you proposed to her she became your responsibility, so as the man in this relationship, take CHARGE....... Been neat doesn't exclude the occurrence of an infection. Act fast before it turns into a fertility issue.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Shygirl1989(f): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
You should both go for a TEST and stop listening to I'll advice from social media platforms........jeeez,
Dont understand why everyone just lays their shit bare on social media......receive sense abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by wwhale(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
u dont have to worry,get vaginal wash for her and u glad u did.watsap me on 08062265532
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2017
snowblaq:
.....the person could go for a vaginal swab test....
ok do u know how much it costs to do a vag swab test
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2017
daemrys:

you guys are just so funny
grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by byteem: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
. MEEN THATS A HUGE TURN OFF.... . ONCE I PUT MY FING AND I SMELL AND ITS OOZES ... I JUST LOOSE INTEREST .. LIKE I NO DO AGAIN .. IL JUST FORM LIKE OOH ....I DNT HAVE A CD OR... OH I THINK AM BEING TOO FAST..MAYBE I SHOULD SLOW IT DOWN... ONCE SHE LEAVES .. THATS IT...

ND LOTS OF GUYS SHARE THIS VIEW.. LIKE THERE WAS THIS BAD CHIC THAT CAME TO SEE MY NEIGHBOR BACK THEN .. TO BE HONEST I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOOD TOGETHER .. BT IMMEDIATELY SHE LEFT MY GUY DELETED HER NUMBER .. REASON... MEENN SHE DEY SMELL

BUT TRUE TALK I IF A GIRL HAS MULTIPLE PARTNERS SHE HAS TENDENCIES TO STINK DOWN THERE..

A GIRL CAN BE NEAT AND STILL STINK IF SHE DOESN'T WASH UP PROPERLY .. THERE ARE NICE VAGINAL WASH SHE COULD USE..IT COULD EVEN BE A YEAST INFECTION...

OW U GET HER TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IS NOW THE ISSUE.. U CAN START BY PLAYING A GAME CALLED "TELL IT ALL" RULE ONE OF THE GAME ..NO HARD FEELINGS.. NO VEXING ..JUST ALLOW UR PARTNER SPEAK HONESTLY.... I DO IT A LOT AND IT HELPS UL BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU UNCOVER.THATS IF U TRULY NEED TO WALK DOWN THE ISLE WITH THIS BABE OO.. NO NEED BEING ALL THAT HONEST WITH A SIDE CHIC..

LET HER START BY TELLING U THE THINGS SHE WISH SHE COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOU.. LET HER SPILL OUT ALL THE GORY THINGS SHE THINKS SHE DOESN'T LIKE AND WOULD WANT U TO STOP OR CHANGE .. UL BE SURPRISED AT WHAT U WILL HEAR ...

AFTER SHE IS DONE THEN .. START WITH YOURS .. DANCE AROUND WITH A FEW MINOR DETAILS THEN U THROW IT IN .. DNT LIKE THE SCENT THAT COMES OUT FROM THERE SOMETIMES...

NOTE DNT CALL IT SMELL OO.. JUST SAY U DNT LIKE THE SCENT SOMETIMES .. BE READY TO CALM A CRYING CHIC WHEN UR DONE.. IF SHE IS SINCERE AND LOVES U . SHE WILL WANT MORE INFO AND DESIRE A SOLUTION AFTERWARDS.. AND THEN U BOTH CAN NOW WORK ON IT TOGETHER ..

DO A UTI TEST TO FIND OUT IF ITS YEAST OR ANY INFECTION IF SHE IS CLEAN THEN SHE CAN USE VAGINAL WASH.. ITS SOLD IN BIG COSMETIC STORES.

AS AGREED NO HARD FEELINGS

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
i lk ur subtle answer.U dnt get angry
On the contrary, i do and very easily. grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by medra(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Have once date a girl like that i notice her pussy smells so so bad anytime i try sleeping with her,the smells alone is a big turn off of wich i have to break up with her wen i couldnt sex her...thou i let her no hw bad de odour buzzing out frm her pussy cn heal a mad person....broda u shld have notice far before now....abi what whr u doing wen u start de relationship
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, i do and very easily. grin
oh, that'll be entertaining
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Maximinenabila: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2017
cummando:

Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution
Hahahaha craz people full every where.

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass.
After she born all the smell go correct imself
During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use.
Some people dey wey no even see punna atall
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by franklingud(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2017
If her vivid has a bad odour then it must be a disease. She should check herself. Cos a diseaseless vivi smells like mint.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by EmpressOVA(f): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2017
This is not a big problem if medical attention is sought for soonest but in the mean time,engage her in a conversation relating to pubic areas.
For instance, whenever she comes around;in the form of a gist,tell her:
Babe,I read a medical report that it's not good to wash one's private part (esp.the vagina)with soap or any medicated liquid that it kills the natural fauna since the vagina cleanses itself. Also I read that it's not good to wear pants to bed(except when you're on your periods)or one pant for the whole day and ladies should avoid plastic/net/nylon or rubber pants but should go for cotton undies etc. You can jokingly round it up saying,babe I hope you don't do any of these...if she is the very open type, she can ask you if you notice anything and be free to tell her in love in a way that won't hurt...but if it's not any of the above,it could be that she sweats too much or wear too tight undies which allows no aeration or yeast infection.
Good luck Bro!
You can help her...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
discusant:

Abi you are in prison in Kirikiri as you seem not to see punna at all?

Anytime my joystick jams smelly punna, my joystick no de rise stiff again.
Hei God kuku kee me
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by EddyTeddy(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Na soup?
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by drskyfly007(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause of vaginal odour....STI like Trichomoniasis can also cause it...No cause for alarm tell her politely and take her to a gynaecologist for expert treatment and she will be fine......
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Paschy88:

You no well ojare
I concurr
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
oh, that'll be entertaining
Not at all, i hate that part of me so the need to ignore certain things. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.