Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (39283 Views)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by idupaul: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
vedaxcool:
This rumour mongering is very dangerous. . . the corrupt elements fanning this embers want anarchy to prevail so that they might escape prosecution for their evil deeds.

This line is so stale ..nobody is falling for it again , If Buhari can't perform he should go joor

10 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
And if it happens that this foolish goat of a tadpole is the one lieing that the president is Hale and hearty, I'd like to be the one to give him 5 dirty hot slaps .

3 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:

It is the handiwork of the likes of Tinubu and greedy elite whose interest is to ride into Aso rock on the back of Buhari.

Whilst gullible and ignorant ones who doesn't know his history got swayed by the fighting corruption / Change mantra.

Buboo has no business being in government at all like some of us have always opined but like a dog who wouldn't listen to hunters whistle 15m Nigerians got hooked hence the shitty situation we found ourselves presently.
I weak for this country angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by ajepako(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Seriously...what are they afraid of?

Olopa ewo ni t'epe?

A ma rogo cele keh....
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by ajepako(f): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
tete7000:
Lie talking about liars and rumour mongers? Wonders shall never end. This man needs to look at himself in the mirror. Who ever believes him with his penchant for lying. Baba agbaya oniro, alailojuti.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by largehead: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
one Nigeria..

Dont check my signature
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Getawt!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by shammah1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Waste of time. Unless government

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by magoo10(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
funny

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by IJOBA2: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
WHATEVER LIE MOHAMMAD IS SMOKING IS NOT GOOD FOR HIS HEALTH

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by nNEOo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fooooooolish govt

We have right to wish anybody dead including that daura cattle breeding monster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odiegwu, ugbua bu ututu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Deem: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
What is this? An autocratic rule? Who be all these ones sef? I can say what I like, when I like, how I like about the President. Jonathan was called names, and he didn't do this. Who are these babies called rulers. If you are concerned about what people say about the President's health, then he is truly in his dying bed. I am part of those spreading rumors. Please, arrest me. I live in Lagos, I am at Abule Egba, if you have got a good tracking system, I am sure you can narrow your search and find me at my location. This is totally absurd. You are no King, and even if you are, I can still call you names. A dead president rules us, and we have every right to say what we like. Lai Mohammed, Please, find me. I use my ancestors beg you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by curvilicious: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abegi they shld do d needful and leave social media alone

Don't be surprised that Buhari is already dead
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
What a petty government.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by yinkslinks(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a ponsi scheme. Lai, Ameachi, Fashola, Fayemi, Ngige, Onu, Babachar, Magu, Daura are all Guiders. And zombies are all participants grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by martooski(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Metro News Uk don enta one chance.... DSS is storming UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Burger01:
This government self. I don dey tire cheesy
Okay you just dey tire grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by curvilicious: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHATEVER LIE MOHAMMAD IS SMOKING IS NOT GOOD FOR HIS HEALTH

Grass na bastard bruv

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by DonCortino: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
TYRANY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by White007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Before you start arresting and prosecuting roumour mongers, let me deliver the latest roumour after then you can come for me.

BREAKING - BUHARI TRANSFERED TO KINGS HOSPITAL IN UK ON LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE AMIDST HUGE UNCERTAINTY. ITS NO LONGER FUNNY O. LETS PRAY FOR MR PRESIDENT. WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE SITUATION IN UK.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by MufasaRebirth: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mumu government

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Wallade(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wetin Buhari too dey do for hospital? Can't he communicate to Nigerians from hospital so we can be certain that he is good.

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by hedonistic: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
This Buhari government is officially the worst in Nigeria's history. I mean, how can any serious government commit scarce time and resources to fighting something as mundane and trivial as "rumour mongering", while overlooking the more serious issues of rampaging Fulani murderers, exponential increase in rate of kidnapping nationwide, crippling abject poverty, and comatose economy? What have Nigerians done to themselves by foolishly ushering this animalistic Daura bastard and his group of clueless goons into power?

I feel really sorry for us as a country. Worse days are ahead. Let's brace up. The only solution is to hope and pray that this disgusting Daura idiot doesn't make it back to Nigeria. Osibanjo looks like someone with a brain at least; he is a thousand light years better to have at the helm of affairs.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by repogirl(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
I said it earlier that this lai mohammed no get work. If he had work to do,he wouldn't bother himself with rubbish.

A few weeks ago, the Queen of England was rumoured to have died, did she prosecute anybody for rumour mongering? What makes Buharis own fake death more important?

5 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by martooski(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
yinkslinks:
Buhari is a ponsi scheme. Lai, Ameachi, Fashola, Fayemi, Ngige, Onu, Babachar, Magu, Daura are all Guiders. And zombies are all participants grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you calling BUHARI a Fraudster, if Uncle Sege Mav. ....

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by bilazego(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
This man thinks APC still has mumu followers cheesy

Their followers still plenty, as omenka and have is crew members

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by gratiaeo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Useless government.

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Royalfurnitures: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
During Jonathan regime rumour mongering wasn't an offence but during buhari's it is...

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.