Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (39284 Views)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by onatisi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

onatisi abeg give this man prediction, he was once a zoooooommmmmbbbbbie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Otota1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Joblessness ....there is alrady a rising againt this misplaced govt and no amount of threat can stop it now ....quote author=alcmene post=53125578]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-to-deal-with-subversive-rumour-mongers-on-president-buhari-s-health/182546.html#X7LUsmbbZ7BlkQg7.99[/quote]

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Melinde: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aisha must be ashamed of her husband now. I just pity that woman.

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by awa(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Naija I hail Una.. This country is something else.

Kai even Satan go dey fear our Politicians and Leaders in this country.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by dsocioemmy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Say wetin happen na??
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by iWise(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Naija I hail thee.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by idupaul: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2017
xhalakoh:
Nigerians would be surprised soon enough! #note my word. A country has been destroyed right from the time we gained independence and yet you believe a person can repair all havoc done in 4years #think.

Lies from the pits of hell, Nigeria actually lost the plot during 1984 poor leadership of Buhari and it would take use 20 something years to even try to get back in track and just when we seem to be making some progress no matter how little we vote in incompetent man again
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by osusuallstars: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
lair. he is dead or about to die, you sef , this one you dey , no bi death/
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Odelhorno1990: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari is cooling off with 'dogoyaro and chepke' in UK After Trump's tsunami! For quick RenMoney's 2.5 million naira cash loan without collateral and guarantor call-09087090579
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by HRich(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2017
If he's alive he should speak out nah
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by maclatunji: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2017
It only takes the rightful and lawful arrest of such people for the obviously naive posters who are flooding this thread to realize that sedition is a serious offence and no serious government tolerates it.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by projectking68(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:

The matter tire me...

BUHARI is useless, dead or alive...
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by projectking68(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2017
dadaic:
What is this? An autocratic rule? Who be all these ones sef? I can say what I like, when I like, how I like about the President. Jonathan was called names, and he didn't do this. Who are these babies called rulers. If you are concerned about what people say about the President's health, then he is truly in his dying bed. I am part of those spreading rumors. Please, arrest me. I live in Lagos, I am at Abule Egba, if you have got a good tracking system, I am sure you can narrow your search and find me at my location. This is totally absurd. You are no King, and even if you are, I can still call you names. A dead president rules us, and we have every right to say what we like. Lai Mohammed, Please, find me. I use my ancestors beg you.

1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by projectking68(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2017
White007:
Before you start arresting and prosecuting roumour mongers, let me deliver the latest roumour after then you can come for me.

BREAKING - BUHARI TRANSFERED TO KINGS HOSPITAL IN UK ON LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE AMIDST HUGE UNCERTAINTY. ITS NO LONGER FUNNY O. LETS PRAY FOR MR PRESIDENT. WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE SITUATION IN UK.

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Christistruth00: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2017
What about those responsible for the massacres in southern Kaduna, have they been prosecuted yet?
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by projectking68(m): 1:24am On Jan 26, 2017
discusant:

Federal Govt to Prosecute rumour mongers on Buhari's health.
This is hilarious.
These Mohamedians of Nigeria in power actually believe that Federal government is a superpower that can cage all Nigerians except the Nigerian Mohamedians.

Little wonder they frequently abuse the powers of government in Nigeria by imprisoning and killing innocent civilians in demonstrations.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by DrogoG(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Dictatorial tendency
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by MARYchiells(f): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't think there's any need for long talk or threat on the poor masses, oga lie Mohammed. If the president is in good condition, people will know and the rumours will definitely end when he returns. Give us information on what we don't know Pls.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by rallymento(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:

The matter tire me...

BUHARI is useless, dead or alive...

This is the most mean comments I ve heard so far this year
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
*sets mattress for him to fall on, money no dey to take anybody to hospital*
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Splashme: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Burger01:
This government self. I don dey tire cheesy
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 26, 2017
The dumb/redundant nomad has outlived his usefulness!
Dude is a terrible burden/liability to nig!!
He should pack up!!!
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by str8talk1: 2:12am On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
How this man managed to deceive 15m Nigerians that voted for him is still a misery. #JujuIsReal

You should ask the South-Westerners? They put us in this mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by jamesharryson(m): 2:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Pls wait ooo, was Buhari alive before dying or this is his second death? Pls tell the Nigerian Govt to be ready to prosecute 89.91% of the masses for this rumour. Here where I live, when I was coming back from church in the evening on that Sunday, I saw were group of men were gathered and were playing music and drinking all sorts of wine. I asked them what was going, a friend told me they are celebrating the death of the president. I told them they need not celebrate yet since is is only a rumour but the man replied me that for the rumour to surface, it means to tell the president, if truly he is still alive that we have taken heart

2 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Rick9(m): 2:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Let them go and arrest metro news UK first
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:33am On Jan 26, 2017
itsMrIke:
Why is there so much talk about the health of the President The man sef should just come back and deal with all the mess we are facing in the country

Bro Buhari has done what the constitutional permit him to do, When he is traveling for vacation, He hand over to Osinbajo who is now the acting President.. So stop ranting about Buhari as Osinbajo is the President for now...
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by NLSniper(m): 2:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Lai Mohammed, you are a perfect specimen of a Fool....i pity your family
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by felixyniggie(m): 3:01am On Jan 26, 2017
chiii.... this guy funny sha
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by felixyniggie(m): 3:04am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari show thyself so that lai Mohammed would not start feeding us with his usual blabs.. no Dora to save us this time o!
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by opribo(m): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Ok wherever he is hiding let him put a call back home to Osinbade and let the Nigerian people hear his voice afterall in the heat of the rumour of late president Yarudua, Obj called him and he responded to the hearing of all. Why is bubu incommunicado only pictures. This people should fear God nau.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by toshmann(m): 3:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Fulani gunmen kill. . . . . . but if u talk of self defence---> arrest

President's healtj status is precarious, and people smell yaradua part 2. No attempt to come out in the open to quell the rumors, instead they want to prosecute.

This govt hates freedom of speech, freedom of thought and freedom of expression.
Next time nigerians would never elect a retired dictator.
Kwontinuu
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by thunderbabs: 3:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari's government and its height of mediocrity. You wnt to prosecute those who allegedly said that, how about we prosecuting you for making suffering worse for the ordinary man.

Buhari be acting 1984 in 2017. Funny & silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.