Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (39285 Views)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by daemrys(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Lai is a goat
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by maclatunji: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2017
hedonistic:

Listen to yourself and you would notice just how despicable you are. Perhaps too much hitting of your forehead on the ground has permanently damaged your mental facilities.

So in the midst of all the serious challenges (as a result of Buhari's clueless leadership) facing Nigeria now, does it make sense that a "serious" government should allocate scarce time and resources to combating rumour mongering about the president's health?

Some of you are too annoying to condone. Oya exercise your empty e-power by banning me. That's all you can do. Doesn't change the truth of the words I uttered here. Nonsense!

Just had to quote your post not that I want to respond to your warped analysis.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Airoflaw(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2017
no more freedom of speech in dis country again since d change era started...I'm afraid dis protest dey are planing will be bloody. make dem no come bomb like idp camp
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by bikefab(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2017
This FG no get work o.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Lewandoski20(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
xana101:
Even a dead man can not rule like this administration. So he's dead or alive makes no difference. I'm just waiting till 2019.

From now till 2019 is enough time to loot our money... All these travelling abroad is not for sight seeing you know?!
Dead or Alive....
Father Let Thy Will Be Done!
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Pacificim(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2017
I support that, how can someone report that a person is dead when the reverse is the case. The peddlers of such rumour and other false alarms should be traced and apprehended. Enough of all these tensions in the land.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by kechywillz(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2017
For Lai Mohammed to say this, Buhari may have died
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by omoharry(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pacificim:
I support that, how can someone report that a person is dead when the reverse is the case. The peddlers of such rumor and other false alarms should be traced and apprehended. Enough of all these tensions in the land.
Apprehended my foot..Tell your beloved APC government officials to use this energy toward the Fulani headers that are maiming and killing innocent men women and children at will . Abi which one is more serious? the rumor or the killings....God is watching you supporters of evil and posterity will judge you evil minded individuals that would rather be silence in the face of murders but will be fast at arresting just mere rumor mongers.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by adomuwiner(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
APC, SHAME
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Obiwiz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
How this man managed to deceive 15m Nigerians that voted for him is still a misery. #JujuIsReal
LOL.. Anyone who believed in his pre-election promises needs professional attention. Imagine an adult believing in "$1 = #1"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by alezzy13: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
hedonistic:

What is stale and unbearably boring is the misguided notion that GEJ didn't live up to expectations. Now, with benefit of hindsight, would you prefer a return to the GEJ era or would you prefer we rot in the miserable cesspit we are now stuck in under Buhari? Your response would say everything about you that we need to know.

I wouldn't want GEJ back for any reason. HE started out well, but derailed badly along the way. Might interest you to know many of us supported him against the cabal that nearly held him hostage in 2010, as well as his relection in 2011 (you really think he won with only the SE/SS votes??). But when his body language began to suggest corruption-prone proclivities, he was booted out.

GEJ failed us, Buhari has failed--and still failing--us, simple. Both persons had (have) no business ruling this country.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by hedonistic: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
alezzy13:

I wouldn't want GEJ back for any reason. HE started out well, but derailed badly along the way. Might interest you to know many of us supported him against the cabal that nearly held him hostage in 2010, as well as his relection in 2011 (you really think he won with only the SE/SS votes??). But when his body language began to suggest corruption-prone proclivities, he was booted out.

GEJ failed us, Buhari has failed--and still failing--us, simple. Both persons had (have) no business ruling this country.

Well, fair enough. I like your seeming nonpartisanship. But if you ask me and if I have to choose between both men, I would certainly choose GEJ because he has better leadership qualities, had a better TEAM, and would have put forward better policies if he were in power today.... Bearing in mind that bad polices are the major reason why we're in this economic mess. Forget the stories about falling oil prices. That doesn't explain why prices of foodstuff and other basic, locally produced commodities have skyrocketed within two years since GEJ left... Even though the prices of these items are totally unrelated to forex earnings and were totally stagnant between 2007 and early 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.