Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,369 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! (5618 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2017
aurenflani:

Yes in England, hell even in Africa. Common! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING?

Am talking of 98% of a people dying of hunger because the federal government has no economic policy.
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by MegaGab: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Imoy:
Op is just a sick attention seeking morafvkar.

So u expect christians to just fold their arms and watch Fulani's kill dem wen d govt is doing noting?

Abeg shift go one side bfre i tell u my mind

I take God beg you make y tell the mumu wetin dey your mind, maybe he go reset him brain.
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by Phranex(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
it is not the right of any Civilian to order for the killing of other civilians in the guise of self defense. mind what he has been saying. remember he has always been making threats. or have you forgotten when he wanted to kill a sitting Government Official? this is the end for him.
U have not condemned the ACTUAL attack. U are condemning just WORDS of defense. Abi any known killing of fulani in defense. Na just talk d man talk

Bros nor vex. Is it the right of civilian to kill other civilians in the guise of attack or defense of their cow

What's ya opinion about the fulani killing?

If I came to your house and killed your brother and there is tendency I would come again to kill ya children, parents and sisters. Abeg, u go dey wait for me or u go tell ya remaining brothers to be on defense and attack me when I come

Ya answer go determine how you think.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by MegaGab: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Imoy:
Op is just a sick attention seeking morafvkar.

So u expect christians to just fold their arms and watch Fulani's kill dem wen d govt is doing noting?

Abeg shift go one side bfre i tell u my mind

Abeg tell the mumu your mind maybe he go reset him brain to think like a normal human being.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by Chiefobdk1: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ioannes:
In a way I see sense in what he has written.

How can a sitting governor encourage breaking of the law.

When a group of people break the law the reasonable thing is to engage the apparatus of government whose function is keeping the law and order and empower them to do their jobs.

The So called "apostle" is guilty of a crime. inciting people to kill.

I'd rather we all come out to protest the Fulani killings than to come out and protest the arrest of a criminal like Suleiman.

There are proper ways to address this. Becoming lawless isn't one of them.

The other day dishonorable "Bishop " oyedepo of winners called his members to kill anyone that looked like a herdsman.

If you are not aware, these fools have private jets. If the country descends into anarchy they'll hop into their planes with their families and it's bye bye to you.

Think Well.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by Chiefobdk1: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
It is only in Nigeria that certain things that are not supposed to happen. will happen. it is disgraceful CAN in Nigeria is allowing itself to be used by dirty and corrupt politicians like Gov. Fayose who have been nothing but Trouble to the FG and even to his state. what is Stomach Infrastructure? when I first heard of this. I first though this was a ghetto agbero slang for eating and smoking or something of the sorts. I did not know that it was and still is one of the fundamental economic policies of Gov Fayose. but my fellow Country men and women. is stomach infrastructure the solution to the problems facing the people of Ekiti state? Bishop Suleiman of CAN and his Father Pastor Ayo. are the real for mentors of religious unrest in the country and if these men are not arrested then prosecuted they will succeed in dividing this country as for Gov. Fayose. mark my words if you decide to continue In this recklessness of yours that has put Nigeria and Ekiti state in Debt. you will be Impeached before the year ends. mark my words.

In your yoruba muslim empty skull u think u can impeach fayose. . Since u ve tried and failed try outpeaching him maybe it will work.

Oduduwa below dey shame for you

1 Like

Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by bolaino(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

In your yoruba muslim empty skull u think u can impeach fayose. . Since u ve tried and failed try outpeaching him maybe it will work.

Oduduwa below dey shame for you
One Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by bolaino(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Phranex:

U have not condemned the ACTUAL attack. U are condemning just WORDS of defense. Abi any known killing of fulani in defense. Na just talk d man talk

Bros nor vex. Is it the right of civilian to kill other civilians in the guise of attack or defense of their cow

What's ya opinion about the fulani killing?

If I came to your house and killed your brother and there is tendency I would come again to kill ya children, parents and sisters. Abeg, u go dey wait for me or u go tell ya remaining brothers to be on defense and attack me when I come

Ya answer go determine how you think.
yes thank you, from your post it shows you get sense. so I will answer honestly. I honestly condemn the atrocities being perpetrated by these armed bandits masquerading as Fulani herdsmen. I condemn it entirely. and I would not be happy if these aforementioned bandits ransack and destroy my home or community. I would be appalled. but in the.same vein I would never call on my fellow country people to kill at sight any members of a particular ethnic group because there are stories that have not been thoroughly verified that Fulani herdsmen are the ones responsible for these menace. so it is wrong on every level what this man did. although I am not surprised because his Father Pastor Ayo is a Known Warlord and gunrunner. so I know that he mean what he says when he said his squad should kill all Fulani people in his area.
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by tijjanioyan: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:

Why you dey vex for Fayose? Because he stopped the arrest of the man of God?
man of god ko god of man ni

1 Like

Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2017
bolaino:
It is only in Nigeria that certain things that are not supposed to happen. will happen. it is disgraceful CAN in Nigeria is allowing itself to be used by dirty and corrupt politicians like Gov. Fayose who have been nothing but Trouble to the FG and even to his state. what is Stomach Infrastructure? when I first heard of this. I first though this was a ghetto agbero slang for eating and smoking or something of the sorts. I did not know that it was and still is one of the fundamental economic policies of Gov Fayose. but my fellow Country men and women. is stomach infrastructure the solution to the problems facing the people of Ekiti state? Bishop Suleiman of CAN and his Father Pastor Ayo. are the real for mentors of religious unrest in the country and if these men are not arrested then prosecuted they will succeed in dividing this country as for Gov. Fayose. mark my words if you decide to continue In this recklessness of yours that has put Nigeria and Ekiti state in Debt. you will be Impeached before the year ends. mark my words.
Arrant Nonsense
We are already divided by Buhari and his nepotism
Deal with it
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2017
tijjanioyan:
man of god ko god of man ni
People should not take these Yoruba Muslims serious.... They are very unstable
They found their voice once they heard the Christians talk of self defense and retaliation
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by bolaino(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

People should not take these Yoruba Muslims serious.... They are very unstable
They found their voice once they heard the Christians talk of self defense and retaliation
what form of defense would CAN put up? just wondering
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2017
You sound like a fulani herdsman
bolaino:
Re: Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!! by KingSango(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is this governor of noble blood? If so, how could he make his people dependent just so he would look as a hero? Teach the people to farm, not wait on farm food.

Build up your nation.

Here's how.

http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello Masari, Valentine Ozigbo To Receive Prestigious 2018 Peace Achievers Award / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye / Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.