Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (33396 Views)

Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2017
He was killed by unknown "gunmen" and yet 'hacked' to death by is assailants? angry what type of reporting is this? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Tinubutoto: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2017
No peace for the wicked, since Buhari and amaechi have decided to use Herdsmen, let Rivers use anything you could to repel the lovers and associates of the demons.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Tolexander: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2017
dinachi:

You are cursed!
who God has blessed, no man can curse!
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2017
ImoRiver:
Good news for Owerri as more crisis in ONELGA means AGIP, Total and a host of other major oil companies will likely relocate to Owerri in no distant time. Already many rich ONELGA natives have settled at Rukpokwu and Owerri.
They'r gradually moving to the Mmahu, Abacheke and Oiakpu axis of Egbema in Imo state. ONELGA as a whole is not fit for human habitation with the way people are killed with reckless abandon. People are running away from Omoku and it's environs.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Aburi001: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Won't be surprised if heard he was killed by his party member!
You are correct.......I trust the WIKEd Governor of Rivers State.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2017
I am not a Nigerian anymore
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Moganajoe: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The gruesome killings in Rivers state seem to be on the high rise. Mr. Emmanuel Eluozo, the All Progressives Congress APC Ward 5 Secretary in Ogba Egbema Ndoni LGA of Rivers State -was murdered last night in cold blood right in his home town Obor village by unknown gunmen. He was reportedly hacked to death by his assailants. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/mr-emmanuel-eluozo-apc-secretary.html

God have mercy. when will this wike change? so he is tuely a vampire that lives on blood??
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
And these foolish iPod touts will be quick to point accusing fingers of being barbaric and potential terrorists at the northerners. What now is the difference between them ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by readingokpara: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
everything comes at a cost but always remember life is very important, sacrosanct and to be cherish. what shall I say now.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Tinubutoto:
No peace for the wicked, since Buhari and amaechi have decided to use Herdsmen, let Rivers use anything you could to repel the lovers and associates of the demons.

Potential terrorist angry angry

Evil will not depart you if you don't repent from this barbaric thinking and wishes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by somehowpenis(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike's Hands Are Full Of Blood!

He Will Never Go Unpunished!
go punish am na. Mtcheew grin
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by duni04(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
We heard Wike on tape, twice! saying he had killed, and would still kill. lnstead of condemning him, we started making noise about how his voice was twisted. We heard that other idiot in Ekiti on tape, also twice! First when plotting to rig the Ekiti governorship elections with General Momah, and then when celebrating with his fellow killer in Rivers.
Yet these two murderers and killers have plenty of supporters even here on NL. Its a big shame!
Ayo Fayose will one day account for the blood of Kehinnde Fasuba whom he had killed for no reason.

1 Like

Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
He was killed by unknown "gunmen" and yet 'hacked' to death by is assailants? angry what type of reporting is this? angry

Thanks for pointing this out. I thought i was d only one who noticed it.... It's a desperate attempt for fame.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Won't be surprised if heard he was killed by his party member!
hmmm
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Victim of circumstance!!! may we never be victim of circumstances in Jesus, name Amen... but I just wonder when all these killings in rivers and the north would stop! God I just want peace to reign again in Nigeria, restore peace and unity amongst us oh lord. RIP to the dead and may his family be consoled.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The gruesome killings in Rivers state seem to be on the high rise. Mr. Emmanuel Eluozo, the All Progressives Congress APC Ward 5 Secretary in Ogba Egbema Ndoni LGA of Rivers State -was murdered last night in cold blood right in his home town Obor village by unknown gunmen. He was reportedly hacked to death by his assailants. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/mr-emmanuel-eluozo-apc-secretary.html
This is just so sad, today a woman have been turned into a widow and the children are forever fatherless... For Gods sake when would Nigerians learn/know that it is not worth it killing/dying for any politician? This killings here and there in this country just has to stop... Why have we let this politicians to successfully divide us with tribe, religion, region, politics, etc? We need to wise up and leave together in harmony and move this Nation forward.. So sad..
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
So can some one come out and say the killing was done by politicians.

Any politician you see, kill him and cut off their head ?
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by sergiolefty(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Der won't be a day wivout bad news..... it's really getting worse day by day. God ve mercy
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I can sense how typically stupid you are, where in that platform was Gov. Wike name mentioned?
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, Wike is a very wicked blood thirsty vampire!
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by bluice2(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Human life has lost its value in this country

Even animal lives seem to have more value in recent times. Damn
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by amarachi06(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2017
pauljumbo:
too much tension and blood in the land

God we need you more

Is not right to question God but am asking why l was created in this part of the world that doesn't value human lives? How can someone raise his/her hand to kill your fellow human marvels me. So pathetic!
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by holaralph(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
duni04:
We heard Wike on tape, twice! saying he had killed, and would still kill. lnstead of condemning him, we started making noise about how his voice was twisted. We heard that other idiot in Ekiti on tape, also twice! First when plotting to rig the Ekiti governorship elections with General Momah, and then when celebrating with his fellow killer in Rivers.
Yet these two murderers and killers have plenty of supporters even here on NL. Its a big shame!
Ayo Fayose will one day account for the blood of Taye Fasuba whom he had killed for no reason.
IF IT IS FAYOSE THAT KILLED TAYE FASUBA OR ANYBODY THAT HAS HAND IN TAYE FASUBA'S DEATH WILL SURELY MEET THEIR WATERLOO WITHIN 7YEARS BY THE POWER EMBEDDED IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD.............. AND ANYBODY THAT AS KILLED BEFORE WILL SURELY PAY WITH THEIR LIFE BY ALMIGHTY GOD'S GRACE.......... THEIR BLOOD WILL SURELY WET THE GROUND THE WAY THEY HAVE DONE TO OTHERS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAYED........... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE BORN AGAIN ANYWAY OR THEY ARE GIVING BIG MONEY TO THEIR SPIRITUAL FATHER
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by koxi: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Human life has lost its value in this country

Honestly it has...
That's it!
I've had enough, I'm leaving this country for good...
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by godquality: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
And for what? Politics... My head is to heavy i can't even shake it right now. All the senseless killing taking place in this country is baffling.

If and When the culprits are caught you will be surprise to hear that they were paid #5000 each to carry out this act. That's the value of lives in today's recession.
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by duni04(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2017
People wonder why Ayo in Ekiti and Nyesom in Rivers are best of friends. Well here's why: Nyesom is reading from Ayo's playbook of murder.

DEMAND FOR THE ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF MR. AYO FAYOSE FOR SUNDRY ALLEGATIONS OF MURDER AND ATTEMPTED MURDER OF SEVERAL PERSONS COMMITTED IN EKITI STATE FROM 2003-2009.
[b]As a firm of legal practitioners dedicated to the defence of human rights and the promotion of democracy and rule of law we have had cause to collaborate with the Nigeria Police Force to stamp out extra-judicial killings and politically motivated assassinations in the country.
As you are no doubt aware, the killer squad set up by the Ayo Fayose regime (2003-2006) unleashed violent attacks on several indigenes of the State for challenging his official impunity. Some politicians who nursed ambition to contest governorship or senatorial elections in the State were not spared. While the killer squad assassinated two students (2004), Mr. Tunde Omojola (2005), Dr. Ayo Daramola (2006) and Engr. Kehinde Fasuba (2009) there were attempts to assassinate some other persons.
Based on incessant complaints of concerned citizens including the relations of those who were exterminated by the killer squad the Nigeria Police Force and the State Security Service investigated the sundry allegations of politically motivated killings and came up with detailed reports which indicted Mr. Ayo Fayose and his accomplices. Although two members of the killer squad were successfully prosecuted while others are standing trial at the Ekiti State High Court and Kogi State High Court Mr. Fayose has been treated like a sacred cow. The details of the murderous activities of the criminal suspect are set out hereunder[/b]
A. ALLEGATIONS OF MURDER
i. On December 16, 2003 a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Muyiwa Adeyanju was shot dead at Ikere Ekiti by the killer squad during a peaceful protest against the Ayo Fayose regime. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “A” is a photocopy of The Comet newspaper of December 17, 2003 which reported the incident.
ii. On March 4, 2004, two students of the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti were shot dead during a peaceful protest. The investigation conducted by the police established that the killing of both students was carried out by the Ayo Fayose killer squad led by Captain Dayo Okondo and Corporal Moses Usman. Both suspects have been tried and convicted by the High Court of Ekiti State holden at Ado Ekiti.
iii. On May 28, 2005 the Ayo Fayose killer squad murdered Mr. Tunde Omojola during a local government by-election in a ward at
Ifaki, Ekiti. Mr. Ayo Fayose, the then governor of Ekiti State, led the armed gang that snuffed life out of Mr. Tunde Omojola, a Holland based Nigerian who was at home on a short holiday. Mr. Omojola’s “offence” was that he had the temerity to challenge the brazen rigging of the election by the criminal elements. The investigation conducted into the gory murder of Mr. Tunde Omojola indicted Mr. Fayose and members of his killer squad. Apart from Mr. Fayose all the other suspects who are members of the killer squad have been charged to court for conspiracy and murder. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “B” is a copy of the Charge Sheet.
vi. On August 14, 2004, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a World Bank Consultant, was brutally assassinated in his country home at Ijan Ekiti by professional armed robbers contracted by the killer squad. The deceased had indicated his wish to challenge Mr. Fayose at the primary for the 2007 governorship election on the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party. All the suspects who are members of the killer squad have been charged to court except Mr. Ayo Fayose, the mastermind of the murderous attack. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “C” is a copy of the Charge Sheet.
v. On January 3, 2009, Engr. Kehinde Fasuba was assassinated by a gang of assassins who were hired for N2 million by Mr. Ayo Fayose through one Mr. “Abecity” based in Ibadan, Oyo State. Mr. Fasuba was killed for nursing ambition to contest the Ekiti Central Senatorial election on the ticket of PDP. Mr. Fayose later contested the election but was rejected at the polls by the electorate. When the said Mr. “Abecity” was arrested by the police and detained at Abuja it was Mr. Fayose who stood surety for him. Neither Mr. Fayose nor his agents have been prosecuted for the murder of Engr. Kehinde Fasuba.
vi It may interest you to know that the gang of criminals recruited by Ayo Fayose to kill Engr. Kehinde Fasuba also kidnapped the Attah of Ayede Ekiti, Oba Joseph Orishagbemi at Ilawe Ekiti on September 20, 2010. A few hours later, they also kidnapped the Provost of the College of Education, Dr. Ogunleye. The suspects are currently standing trial at the High Court, Lokoja, Kogi State for the abduction of several persons. While he was the governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose once caused the police at the Okesha Police Station, Ado Ekiti to detain Oba Orishagbemi in the midst of armed robbers!
vii. Since the trial of the kidnappers will soon be concluded at the Kogi State High Court they should be charged along with Mr. Ayo Fayose at the Ekiti State High Court for conspiracy and murder of Engr. Kehinde Fasuba without any further delay.
B. ALLEGATIONS OF ATTEMPTED MURDER
a. On Sunday, February 15, 2004 Mr. Sikiru Babalola was violently attacked by the Ayo Fayose killer squad at Ado Ekiti. He
ran to a church where he was protected by worshippers. The criminals damaged the Izuzu Jeep belonging to Mr Babalola beyond repairs. Mr. Fayose prevented the Ekiti State Police Command from investigating the attempted murder and willful
damage to property. Attached and marked Annexure “D” is a copy of Mr. Babalola’s Petition.
b. The six policemen deployed from the Police Headquarters to investigate the murderous attack on Mr. Babalola were prevented by Mr. Ayo Fayose from carrying out their statutory duty. When they insisted they were assaulted by the killer squad. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “E” is a copy of the report of the assault of the policemen published by the Comet newspaper of Friday, February 27, 2004.
c. On September 11, 2004, the killer squad attempted to assassinate Mr. Taiye Fasuba, the then Chairman of Ado Ekiti Local
Government for challenging the diversion of local government funds in Ekiti State by Mr. Ayo Fayose. Even though Mr. Fasuba escaped rather miraculously a member of the killer squad was mistakenly shot dead in the violent attack. After the incident both Messrs. Ayo Fayose and Taye Fasuba were summoned to the Villa at Abuja by President Olusegun Obasanjo where they were “reconciled” in the presence of the then Inspector-General of Police, Tafa Balogun Esq., the Ewi of Ado Ekiti and Aare Afe Babalola SAN. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “F” is a copy of The Punch newspaper of September 21, 2004 on the police investigation of the attempted murder.
d. On March 21, 2005, the killer squad attacked Mr. Michael Ajasin, who was then the Chairmanship candidate of the National Conscience Party in the local government election for Ekiti South West Local Government. Even though the assassins narrowly missed their target Mr. Ayo Fayose did not allow the Ekiti State Police Command to investigate the violent attack.
e. Sometime in 2010, there was an attempt to kill Justice S.A. Daramola (current Chief Judge of Ekiti State). Mr. Ayo Fayose had paid a notorious armed robber/kidnapper, Patrick Owie the sum of N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only) to kill the judge for refusing to strike out the murder charge against him (Fayose) pending before the judge at the material time. The assassin who was to kill the judge while returning to Ado EKiti from a wedding at Awo Ekiti had a change of mind when he realized that the judge had once struck out a charge against him. A copy of the confessional statement of the hired assassin is attached and marked Annexure “G”.
f. The involvement of Mr. Ayo Fayose in extra judicial killings in Ekiti state was confirmed by the then Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Sunday Ehindero at a press conference held in Abuja on October 20, 2006. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “H” is a copy of The Punch newspaper of October 21, 2006 which reported the press conference.
g. On September 2, 2005, the then Deputy Governor, Surv. J.A. Aluko petitioned the police of the plan of his boss, Mr. Ayo Fayose to assassinate him. Attached herewith and marked Annexure “I” is a photocopy of the petition submitted to the police by Surv. Aluko.
h. In June 2005, the killer squad was dispatched to Ibadan to eliminate Aare Afe Babalola SAN for challenging the executive brigandage in Ekiti State. The iniquitous plan was leaked to the elder statesman who petitioned the Presidency. Upon the confirmation of the plot President Obasanjo directed the State Security Service to investigate the several allegations of politically motivated killings in Ekiti State. The assignment was carried out by the SSS which produced a 33-page report on the reign of terror under the Ayo Fayose regime.
i. During a local government by-election in April, 2006 Captain Caleb Olubolade (rtd.) was brutally attacked by armed thugs and mobile policemen on the orders of Mr. Ayo Fayose. According to the former military governor, “I was saying I was a former military administrator and ex-naval officer, showing them my identity card. They just seized the ID card and told me to comply by lying down. And the next thing was they started kicking and manhandling me, forcing me to lie down and matchetted me in the back”. Attached and marked Annexure “J” is a copy of The Punch newspaper of April 29, 2006.
j. The Police filed a murder charge against Mr. Ayo Fayose at the Ekiti State High Court in November 2006 but the suspect was
then on the run. Upon his return to Nigeria the Ekiti State government under Engr. Segun Oni requested the police to arrest and arraign Mr. Ayo Fayose for the murder of Mr. Tunde Omojola. As the request was turned down the Ekiti State Attorney-General applied and obtained an order of the High Court for the arrest and prosecution of the murder suspect. But before the warrant of arrest was executed Mr. Ayo Fayose filed an appeal against the order of the High Court. Although the Court of Appeal dismissed the frivolous appeal on December 10, 2009, Mr. Ayo Fayose has not been arrested by the police.
In the light of the foregoing, I urge you to use your good offices to ensure the immediate arrest and prosecution of Mr. Ayo Fayose and his cohorts for the afore-mentioned sundry cases of MURDER and ATTEMPTED MURDER committed from 2003-2009, without any further delay.
TAKE NOTICE that if the serial murder suspect, Mr. Ayo Fayose is not arrested and arraigned in court for attempted murder and murder before June 13, 2014 we shall not hesitate to initiate legal proceedings to compel you to carry out your statutory duties in line with the transformation agenda of the Goodluck Jonathan Administration.
Please accept the assurances of our highest esteem[/b]
Yours sincerely,
FEMI FALANA, SAN

1 Like

Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Opposition party might not be responsible, somebody that wants his post cn also order the hit
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
That's politics for you.maybe he has stepped on some toes.may his soul rest in peace.amen
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by xpool(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2017
maryjan8:
So sad, RIP

This Rivers issue has turned into something else, perpetrators should be fished out.
This is not who we are, it's shockingly unbearable
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by deezydez: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
RIP to him.

But must everything be PDP?why will they kill him?i don't understand. Couldn't he have had business or issues with someone who really wants him outta the way?
Who told it was PDP naw, please think rational
Re: APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2017
deezydez:

Who told it was PDP naw, please think rational
did you read the post or you just want attention from me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.