Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA (1931 Views)

A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Between My Big Bro And I Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by modaink333: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
My girlfriend is among the participants and i dont fancy the way those guys are looking at her
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by casttlebarbz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
pray that she win d prize...u go forget ur sorrow if that happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by adonbilivit: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
modaink333:
My girlfriend is among the participants and i dont fancy the way those guys are looking at her
she is no longer your girlfriend. move on. that house grooms oloshos.

1 Like

Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
And you still refer to her as your gf? It's just a matter of time before she dumps your ass

The truth sounds bitter sha
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by MrSmith007: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Very dry show.. fake ass participants. They cannot speak basic english!
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
what Is oloshos
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Emac34: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
what Is oloshos
I don't think u need an answer
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by softwerk(f): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
There's no quality babe's and guys in that house to cause an unrest undecided

They keep speaking pidgin like it's our lingua franca portraying Naija internationally in poor light!

Well my guy won't cheat on me especially when he knows the kind of quality bae waiting for him at home kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by 2dice01: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
the show too boring i rather watch zee world

1 Like

Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
She can't. Cuz she'll have to chose between me and the bbn

1 Like

Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Donsimple(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Better wake up from your dream cause the more you think of those things the more damages you cause to ursef be ursef as long as trust is involved

1 Like

Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2017
I know u lie, so enjoy the fantasy
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by konkonbilo(m): 5:33am On Jan 26, 2017
softwerk:

They keep speaking pidgin like it's our lingua franca portraying Naija internationally in poor light!

Well my guy won't cheat on me especially when he knows the kind of quality bae waiting for him at home kiss
yimu lipsrsealed
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
what Is oloshos
it mean prostitute
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Forget about her..you are single
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
softwerk:

Forget that thing... Fifty will easily snatch ur guy
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
it mean prostitute
thank u
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2017
That show groomed Beverly Osu to what she is today.

I can assure you, all things been equal, your girl shall not remain the same after the show.

Bitter truth you have to live with
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
what Is oloshos
Don't they have Oloshos in SA?
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Don't they have Oloshos in SA?
we don't call them that
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

we don't call them that
What are they called?
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by kingDELE(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2017
softwerk:

hahahaha.

Yimu
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

thank u
yeah you welcome,dear,please tell me about what I applied for....let pm chat please
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

we don't call them that
what do u call dem?
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
What are they called?
mahosha
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

mahosha
I've you been to Naija before?
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

mahosha
mahosha,good,iz like anything that related to sex life in ya country starts with,maho,,,?
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
mahosha,good,iz like anything that related to sex life in ya country starts with,maho,,,?

not everything
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
nope I haven't
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
nope I haven't
TheSlyone2:
nope I haven't
Re: BBA: Please How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Partaking In The Big BRO 9JA by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

nope I haven't
Ait

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos: Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby / Nairaland Or Facebook? Choose One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.