Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is She Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Right? (2718 Views)

Guys If Your Girlfriend Say This To You Is She Right Or Not / Is She Right Or This Is Equality Fight? / Look She Said Its Too Long ... Please Is She Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Right? by juliebrown: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have been dating dis gal 4 two yrs now, she finish 4rm sch to start work in dsame town wia I live, I love her so much dat I treat her like a queen bt she enjoy hurting me, she will embarrass me public, insult me bt yet I can't leave her, two occasion i've organize a surprise bufday package 4 her bt @ d end wat I get in return is insult, any time I confront her dat am not happy wit d way she treat me, she will always turn it arnd make me d guilty one which I'll still beg her even wen I knw she was wrong, "I don't have" has neva been a reply to her demand except she didn't ask, friends says am obsessed wit her. But d confusing tin is dat she do say she love me n Recently I confronted her abt y she doesn't wnt me to knw wia she stays n she said it's not necessary as long as she is fyn n dat if I don't tel her hw I uncover some of her lies dat she doesn't wnt to hear 4rm me again. So my Question is: Is she right it's not necessary dat I knw wia d gal I call my finance lives except she comes to my place?
Re: Is She Right? by sweettease(f): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry but you are her other guy, and the one she really doesn't care about. She's trying to avoid complications for when she breaks up with you. It's less painful when you work out on your own so do yourself a favour and leave.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Right? by iamharkinwaley: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Op dey do like pikin, had it being E slap dey make that yah brain enter default setting sharp sharp. Fashi her immediately, obviously she's not urs.

1 Like

Re: Is She Right? by Longevo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
You better run for your life! There may be some things that she's doing that she doesn't want you to know. This is just the warning sign you're seeing. We call it RED FLAG

1 Like

Re: Is She Right? by olac21(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just read what you typed up there,does it make any sense to you?you are being used and you still keep asking questions..you have lost it bro!
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
sweettease:
Sorry but you are her other guy, and the one she really doesn't care about. She's trying to avoid complications for when she breaks up with you. It's less painful when you work out on your own so do yourself a favour and leave.
Even though I some times tink dis way bt I tend to turn a blind spot to it mayb because of how I feel 4 her despite d way she treat me, bt each time I conclude I wnt to leave her (though very hard) I began to remember some of her emotional text dat make me to wonder if she is d one doing all dat
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
olac21:
Just read what you typed up there,does it make any sense to you?you are being used and you still keep asking questions..you have lost it bro!
trust me bro wen I say I can't hlp it, am nt a newbie in d world of ladies, it's nt like l lack attention 4rm ladies as hard as it may sound 4 u to believe I get direct advances 4rm ladies which I do show to her jst 4 her to knw how much I love her, so I dnt knw y am stock wit dis one mayb it's wat ppl call love cos I neva believe such exist or am under a spell. So wen u say I've lost it, it's even more dan dat
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Two years of relationship, you call her your "fiancee" but don't know the home she sleeps in, you're not serious.

I don't know why she should disregard you to this level and you're busy spewing trash about love while her own love is all shades of fake, she may even be living with another man since she can't let you know her home.

You deserve better, dumb her sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Right? by 2dice01: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2017
the girl has your mumu button with the battery fully chargedcheesy if i give you advice you wont follow
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2017
You are Mr Scratch the Itch , she has a Mr Right

1 Like

Re: Is She Right? by seunny4lif(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2017
cool cool
Well said
sweettease:

Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Two years of relationship, you call her your "fiancee" but don't know the home she sleeps in, you're not serious.

I don't know why she should disregard you to this level and you're busy spewing trash about love while her own love is all shades of fake, she may even be living with another man since she can't let you know her home.

You deserve better, dumb her sorry ass.
. I only knew her home in d village behind her back with d help of a frnd, it took me two days to trace the house dis was jst to present her a surprise bufday present which I thought I was goin 2 get a medal for bt d reverse was d case, though she wasn't @ home bt met d mum n she was surprise dat I could do such 4 her daughter n I look right in2 her eyes she almost broke to tears like she knew her daughter is nt been fair to me, b4 dat day dis gal normally tell me her mum is aware of our relationship bt to my greatest surprise d mum said she has neva heard of my name even, wen I left d village n she came back n was told I came, she call me almost every hour with diff kind of insult like who gave me d permission to come to her village behind her back all dat, so wen u say am not serious, it even more dan dat
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2017
This juju is strong indeed... Op b letting guys down. Wtf? Why stay with a partner who brings ache to your heart? Abeg free d babe like hot potato joor
Re: Is She Right? by Milanfan(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
This juju is strong indeed... Op b letting guys down. Wtf? Why stay with a partner who brings ache to your heart? Abeg free d babe like hot potato joor

grin cheesy grin cheesy I dont really blame him though.You see atimes when a guy"manage"to land a girl with a pretty face and a nice figure,(which i think is the case here)its always difficult to let go.

The girl knows this,hence she keeps feeding him shii,knowing fully well that our bros is in love with her body.

Dude the earlier you start looking for a girl within your league and range,the better for.

She was never in your category.

Wake up................

1 Like

Re: Is She Right? by ayokellany: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2017
juliebrown:
If you have chosen to stay foolish 2017 trust me no one is going to stop u but on the other girls like that can only be yours when u call their bluff. In situations they do not it mean she does not hold you in any regard no matter how minute. Dude no point being a sissy 2017. You've had your piece learn to be contended. It's not every girl you get to date that will be yours, some already have the orientation of not dating a bank manager but it's owner.
Re: Is She Right? by Ahmiee(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
op sorry tho, buh to be honest your suppose girlfriend never loved you. the fact that u dont where she lives is a red flag, you said uve been in the relationship for two years now, still you dont know the lady you want to marry, u the one with the illusion you are in a relationship with the lady, cause from all indications im not even sure u are in a relationship. since she hasnt introduced u to her family, even sibs?? argh oga are u a side nigga, is better u find a way to know where shes staying maybe stalk her. alteast that will help u to know where u stand in the relationship. or better confront her like a man, tell her your mind and if shes not ready to make amends, u will walk.
Re: Is She Right? by vladhillz(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
weak nigz everywia..#sigh
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
. U. Might b. Right abt d juju part cos I dnt knw any other reason for dis
Re: Is She Right? by DeLioncourt: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2017
You don't know where your fiance lives?
This one is still a learner.
Better find another woman and stop wasting resources on another person's property.
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Milanfan:

grin cheesy grin cheesy I dont really blame him though.You see atimes when a guy"manage"to land a girl with a pretty face and a nice figure,(which i think is the case here)its always difficult to let go.

The girl knows this,hence she keeps feeding him shii,knowing fully well that our bros is in love with her body.

Dude the earlier you start looking for a girl within your league and range,the better for.

She was never in your category.

Wake up................

bro it's not abt d face n d body, Infact dis lady has a child who is abt 5 yrs nw whom she claim it was out of rape n sincerely dat wasn't a prblm 4 me cos I was ready to marry her n take the child as mine, now I knw u will say am crazy, dats exactly wia am goin, so wen u say face n body she is nt d "all in all"
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Ahmiee:
op sorry tho, buh to be honest your suppose girlfriend never loved you. the fact that u dont where she lives is a red flag, you said uve been in the relationship for two years now, still you dont know the lady you want to marry, u the one with the illusion you are in a relationship with the lady, cause from all indications im not even sure u are in a relationship. since she hasnt introduced u to her family, even sibs?? argh oga are u a side nigga, is better u find a way to know where shes staying maybe stalk her. alteast that will help u to know where u stand in the relationship. or better confront her like a man, tell her your mind and if shes not ready to make amends, u will walk.
. I've been to d mum's house in d village though nt thru her n have spoken to one of her elder sis, but in d town we both work I dnt knw wia sleeps n wake up, recently I stalk her n found out she went to another place after the close of work against D area she told me she stays n wen I confront her on fone she tld me she went dia to see a frnd n dat was y she said I mst tell her how I got to knw all I knw
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2017
juliebrown:
. U. Might b. Right abt d juju part cos I dnt knw any other reason for dis
Free yourself then... Don't let ur village people use her to suppress and depress your existence.... Be wise
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
Free yourself then... Don't let ur village people use her to suppress and depress your existence.... Be wise
how do I do dat
Re: Is She Right? by kullozone(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Yes, she's right. Don't ever confront her again except you're ready to remain single for life... She's your boss and you don't question your boss, ok?
Now go back and "beg" her.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
juliebrown:
. I only knew her home in d village behind her back with d help of a frnd, it took me two days to trace the house dis was jst to present her a surprise bufday present which I thought I was goin 2 get a medal for bt d reverse was d case, though she wasn't @ home bt met d mum n she was surprise dat I could do such 4 her daughter n I look right in2 her eyes she almost broke to tears like she knew her daughter is nt been fair to me, b4 dat day dis gal normally tell me her mum is aware of our relationship bt to my greatest surprise d mum said she has neva heard of my name even, wen I left d village n she came back n was told I came, she call me almost every hour with diff kind of insult like who gave me d permission to come to her village behind her back all dat, so wen u say am not serious, it even more dan dat
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you this girl doesn't love you, why would she be mad you went to know her home if you both had same future plans?, perhaps, she loves the attention you give her. Be wise!.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
so this kind guys still dey exist?

Re: Is She Right? by Azeequeen(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chaiii...My bros,Your case is truly different
Re: Is She Right? by akaahs(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=olac21 post=53132515]Just read what you typed up there,does it make any sense to you?you are being used and you still keep asking questions..you have lost it bro![/quote
with what u type, i 'll like to ask the op hw old is he?
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
kullozone:
Yes, she's right. Don't ever confront her again except you're ready to remain single for life... She's your boss and you don't question your boss, ok?
Now go back and "beg" her.
tnx 4. Dropin by @least
Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=akaahs post=53147183][/quote] don't castigate me cos I knw wat u ar abt 2 say bt u can't neva understand sometin u've nt been tru b4.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
juliebrown:
I love her so much dat I treat her like a queen bt she enjoy hurting me, she will embarrass me public, insult me bt yet I can't leave her

you sir, are a plank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Right? by juliebrown: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Azeequeen:
Chaiii...My bros,Your case is truly different
how do u mean pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Banky's Proposal / WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! / Elderly Nigerian Married Woman Caught In Hotel Room With Best Friend's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.