Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

We Just Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just Had Sex (1584 Views)

I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Just Had Sex? / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Had Sex by EMXTAN1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
PLEASE READ THIS

*WE JUST HAD SEX...*
( a post from Edmund Obeng's page)
I have not eaten all day, I am not fasting but am in despair and in shock. How can I explain this to you? By this time last night, she was in my arms, we were cuddled together naked and just finished making love to catch up for the lost time.
It was pleasurable as usual and we enjoyed it. We haven't seen each other for few weeks and we were in love. She was the lead chorister in my Church, a vabriant sister, very beautiful but was my lover and partner in sin.
I saw her off at about 10:18pm. It wasn't up to 30 munites when my phone rang, I picked it up only for the caller to tell me the owner of this phone was killed by a trailer that failed brake. I was hit by a tsunami, lost composure and started crying.
When I finally got to her house, people were in sad mood but were praising God that a dedicated sister has returned to Heaven. But deep inside me, I felt a great guilt and I knew deep down what we did in secret.
Friends, do you know life might end today? God forbid, but it's possible. Do you also know death can come unexpectedly? Do you realise that some people might sleep this night and never wake up tomorrow, what if I am amongst them? Do I know where my soul will go? Do you know people might say good things about you on your funeral because of what they see and not really know, but your secret sins and sinful thought might place you in hell?
Kindly examine yourself (1Cor13:5) today in case tomorrow never comes.
For some of us, it may not be formication nor adultery, but what about Lies, exaggeration, disobedience, malice, grudges, envy, jealousy, pride, anger, unforgiveness, bad temper, lust, habits, inordinate affections, immoral thought, covetousness etc...
Some of us may be leaders in ministries yet keeping malice and bearing grudges against one another for years. Some may not have overcome anger and temperament, while some are even struggling with lust.
It is not late today, but it might be tomorrow. God will forgive you right now if you repent sincerely. Ask Him to forgive you and rededicate your life to Him.
Eternity will surprise many.

PS. Pls tag a friend and ensure all your friends read this post today... Eternity may be a click away. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Just Had Sex by Blaqsuqar: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Cc seun
Re: We Just Had Sex by Longevo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
So true!
Re: We Just Had Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
_Fuckboy Wannabe... cheesy
Re: We Just Had Sex by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Carry your preaching go religion section. Romance is for chasing girls

1 Like

Re: We Just Had Sex by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2017
nnanawo, how this people manage enter here?
Re: We Just Had Sex by pennytrate: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2017
♣ • → I heard a voice in the wilderness•
Crying repent for the kingdom of God•
Is at hand• angry
°°

1 Like

Re: We Just Had Sex by gbegemaster(m): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2017
May God forgive us. Amen

(1) (Reply)

. / +18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia / Just Saw My Dad's Dick, Now Am Crushing On Him - South African Guy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.