Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun (26111 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by hinwazaka: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ogun State governor, Ibikunle Amosun, has confirmed visiting President Muhammadu Buhari in London where the Nigerian leader is currently receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment. There has been controversy over a picture showing Mr. Amosun and the president in the United Kingdom, amid allegations an oldimage was edited to make it look recent.

However, on Monday at an event at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, Mr. Amosun told journalists that he indeed visited the president in London. The event at the library was a climate change knowledge immersion workshop organised by the Federal Government inconjuction with the World Bank.

“Yes it is true I visited our president in London and he is doing fine. If you ask me pointedly whether I saw him or not, yes I did and that is the only thing that I can say. And of course you can see he is very well, he is okay. So I don’t know what else you want me to say,” Mr. Amosun said.Asked of the condition he found the president when he visited, t‎he governor said he was not in the right position to talk about his health, saying such should be left to his spokes person who were already doing that.

“I am not one of the spokespersons of Mr. President; so it will be out of place for me to talk on that. But then, they are doing their job and you’ve listened to all that they have said,” Mr. Amosun said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/223377-i-visited-buhari-london-i-wont-talk-health-amosun.html

1 Like

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by hinwazaka: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I heard Nairaland is banning anyone who comments on the health status of their beloved President. I also heard that today is D day.

19 Likes

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Eastwalk(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who cares, just hope he get well if he's ill

25 Likes

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Likei(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
the man can barely walk, talk or even fork. a live chicken is better than him right now. and he smells of death.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by axeman2(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
BUHARI RIGHT NOW IS BUSY FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by sdindan: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Visited him in the morgue u mean.
Allow this man to rest in peace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by oluwalewis(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
axeman2:
BUHARI RIGHT NOW IS BUSY FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD.
werrin hapen na, sheey he offend you reach that ni

1 Like

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by dokyOloye: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chaii.
This means that d condition of Osama BinHary is actually critical.
Remember archbishop Okogie gave a similar response after visiting Ya'adua during his own saga and we all know hw it ended.

*For those too dumb to understand what I mean,I'm saying that if the sheikh was 'hale and hearty' as 1 commissioner wants us to believe,Amosun wouldn't have any qualms disclosing it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
We Already Knw His Health Is Deteriorating

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Amazing confirmation cheesy

"And of course you can see he is very well, he is okay. " Great confirmation, bestie grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Richie0974: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lobatan, when they start saying things like this you know something is wrong.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by ifeomafigure8(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
So why telling us then? This man with the longest cap in Africa cheesy

13 Likes

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by tommykiwi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Welcome back...but keep ur lie to urself because I dont even want to hear ur lies.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by sekundosekundo: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari is HELL AND HEARTY. LOLS

20 Likes

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by lovelyjay: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Talk when u re o
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Likei:
the man can barely walk, talk or even fork. a live chicken is better than him right now. and he smells of death.

Ipob yoot spotted. What concern foork and this thread. Una no dey hear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by freeborn76(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
If you knew you had only half information, you should have just shut up sir!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by AuroraB(f): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
But LAUTECH students wanna know undecided

Elenu oshi of a Gomina grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Lasskeey: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by greatgod2012(f): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is well!

A kii gbo buburu lenu abore! (No be for my mouth you go here bad thing)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Food for zombies.
Me I'm just following @potus handle bumper to bumper for what transpires in Trump's call with Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery only if the president is ill.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Exponental(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Surely, you can't afford him to die now.... "those you betrayed"
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by ayusco85(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ud
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by helinues: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wait oo, so APC fit silence about Buhari's health...

Hypocrisy of the highest order.. No be the same APC dey demand to know about late Yaradua's health then.

na God go punish una

10 Likes

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by koolet: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Something tells me he has stroke those old soldiers are liable to stroke"
Btw, The topic is misleading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by artade: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Then don't tell us you visited him. Just keep quiet lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Musampa73(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who asked this mumu question about his health...

Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by chiedu7: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
BUHARI IS VERY WELL.
AS THEY SAY HALE AND HEALTHY.

THAT'S WHY HIS VACATION HAS TURNED TO MEDICAL ABSENCE.

THAT'S WHY WE DON'T KNOW WHEN HE IS COMING BACK.

THAT'S WHY SOME NORTHERN GOVERNORS ARE ALREADY PUTTING THEMSELVES FORWARD AS THE PROSPECTIVE VPs.

YES BUHARI IS A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by sekundosekundo: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
naira land, I want to ask a question, pls don't block me oooo..... is it only dat dress and cap d president took to London?

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.